The Kearns #38 the curly girl is no more, the content is a bore & the skate ark is still against the law

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen Kearns coming to you live from surveillance boat #1 (it makes Swamp Creek Police weekends free), Sez’s latest lie in is palming off her own terrible cooking as requests from children, and leading us to believe her soft-toothed son-nephews actually ate the monstrosity that appeared to be a pizza. Italians and pizza lovers of Swamp Creek, LOOK AWAY. It’s not giving 🤌🤌🤌 and you don’t want a pizza that! My view of said dinner is partially blocked by Sez’s plants, so I’m surviving just.

More to come.*
*Might or might not be more to come. It’s so boring here. 🦗

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We’ve melted the cheese over the snow peas and broccoli this time 🤣

hi Sarah 👋 now if we could get footage of bubbah actually eating the green food haha
What a crock of tit. My own bubbah toddlah (who is younger than Teddy but miles ahead in every aspect of development) loves both broccoli and snow peas, but if I served it up to her on a pizza she would quite rightly question if I’d lost my freaking mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 26