The Kearns #38 the curly girl is no more, the content is a bore & the skate ark is still against the law

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, remember now we spotted quite awhile ago that they were both following weird counselling type pages. I noticed Sarah has since unfollowed a bunch she used to, but Brad is still following this one.

View attachment 2423287

It’s all just so odd.
Speaking of who he follows, why am I not surprised the hobbit still follows Jarryd Hayne 🤢 Shapiro, Tate, Hayne..it sure paints a picture. Are these the type of lOvElY KiNd BoYs he’s trying to raise?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
here ya go 💁🏻‍♀️
$13 per class? $65 a week if you do 1 class a day, 5 days a week? Fair enough if they were actually working hard but it literally looks like they put in 25% effort and stand around for the other 75%. I was paying $23 a week for unlimited functional classes and we worked bloody hard (and kids went into the crèche). $65 for a social class just seems like a rip off.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
$13 per class? $65 a week if you do 1 class a day, 5 days a week? Fair enough if they were actually working hard but it literally looks like they put in 25% effort and stand around for the other 75%. I was paying $23 a week for unlimited functional classes and we worked bloody hard (and kids went into the crèche). $65 for a social class just seems like a rip off.
Huge rip off! I pay $56 for full access CrossFit with a creche!

I wouldn’t pay for kids running wild like that!

Reactions: 15
Their membership fees 🤷🏻‍♀️
I pay $70 a month for full gym access, can attend as many classes as I want (I go for 3 every week, so works out to about $6 a class), crèche costs me $3 a session but with my littlest in kindy this year I only need to send him once a fortnight - I honestly couldn’t justify paying $43 A WEEK, especially for a gym that seems so chaotic 🫠
also the wording on their 10 class pass is weird - it’s buy 9 get one free to make the 10 classes not buy 10/get one free 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do any of you gym fezzas have kids running around your gyms, barefooted and playing on equipment? I don't gym but honestly watching these kids is infuriating me.. i know my daughter has had on the odd occasion to take her two kids. She took books, and colouring books and they sat in the little kids area at the back.

Reactions: 11
Do any of you gym fezzas have kids running around your gyms, barefooted and playing on equipment? I don't gym but honestly watching these kids is infuriating me.. i know my daughter has had on the odd occasion to take her two kids. She took books, and colouring books and they sat in the little kids area at the back.
Nope, most have a dedicated kids area where they have to stay put, or no kids allowed. I've never been to a gym where the kids can run around like that during class. I'd hate it. How distracting and extremely dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been in and around gyms for the last 20 years, I’ve worked in gyms, I’ve trained at all sorts of gyms and I’ve never seen a circus like this!! It’s dangerous!

Reactions: 21
I’ve been in and around gyms for the last 20 years, I’ve worked in gyms, I’ve trained at all sorts of gyms and I’ve never seen a circus like this!! It’s dangerous!
It’s just a horrific national news story waiting to happen. It makes me furious!!

Reactions: 10
Tonight’s thrilling content of a new plant… *waits for Brandley’s post about her buying plants”…. But I guess it depends on if gym babe likes plants or not 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They aren’t even covered by cheese, that kid didn’t put those on it, didn’t ask for those on it and definitely didn’t eat those on it.
First thing I noticed too, she’s added them on the for the pic, they got tossed off and not eaten for sure

Reactions: 10