The Kearns #38 the curly girl is no more, the content is a bore & the skate ark is still against the law

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Swampettes, welcome to the new thread!

We have a Brad Kearns (short) version of the winning thread suggestion: The Kearns #38 the curly girl is no more, content is a bore, gang signs are so hardcore & skate ark is still against the law.

The other suggestion was something about kids and them being cash cows that the donkey and ogre ride with the biggest yeeehaaawww all the way to the bank. Between these 2 suggestions, everything the Kearns did in the entire last thread is covered.

This underwhelming recap is just like the Kearns’, so I won’t be shocked if it’s as unliked as they are.

Oh and PSA: Father’s Day is early this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
You just know that that ‘sponsored’ post is probably one of the jobs they ‘applied’ to. There’s probably a policy about them having to get x number of interactions to be eligible for further work so they’re desperately peddling it.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I admit I’m old (in my 50s) but I had to google Luke Combs because I had NFI who he is in Sez’s rambling stories about missing her passion du jour, the Matilda’s, game on Weds.
She even said something like “why didn’t he book the stadium, he’s big enough to fill one” and I’m thinking no he isn’t luvvy. Her little circle of influence and interests is small and getting smaller by the day. Unlike her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I admit I’m old (in my 50s) but I had to google Luke Combs because I had NFI who he is in Sez’s rambling stories about missing her passion du jour, the Matilda’s, game on Weds.
She even said something like “why didn’t he book the stadium, he’s big enough to fill one” and I’m thinking no he isn’t luvvy. Her little circle of influence and interests is small and getting smaller by the day. Unlike her haha
Oh Sezz we really don't care that you're going to miss the football.
Bet you're still hoping for free tickets for it though?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know who Luke Combs is either 😂
Lots of people call the Matildas the Tillies, though.

Reactions: 11
So we can expect maybe a week total of her constantly using Luke Combs songs on all her stories 🙄 pink and Taylor come next year to around Sydney area too, will she be trying to scam free tickets for them too? Cause shes a total music chick you guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Sez being a big NRL supporter would understand how stadiums work... it's sport season... Luke Combs was never going to be playing an outdoor stadium show in August.... maybe if he had booked shows for December then that "may" have happened.

I'll be at the game on Wednesday... got my tickets back in December... I hope to not see a Kearnt in the wild.

• Heart
I thought Sez being a big NRL supporter would understand how stadiums work... it's sport season... Luke Combs was never going to be playing an outdoor stadium show in August.... maybe if he had booked shows for December then that "may" have happened.

I'll be at the game on Wednesday... got my tickets back in December... I hope to not see a Kearnt in the wild.
She is probably annoyed because it’ll be so busy in Olympic park and parking is probably gone. And accommodation would be too. So she might have to catch a train 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The game is was booked out before she jumped on the train 😂
Right, is she saying she will miss being at the game because of the concert?..it was sold out long before anyone knew who would be playing in the semi finals 😂 She’ll fit right in with all of the bogans at Luke Combs though

• Haha