The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she’s made the correlation with being itchy to cutting out dairy/gluten is beyond me. You live in a literal swamp. In a mouldy slapped together shack. Surrounded by mousquito ridden puddles. And grass thats already growing out of control because it’s too wet to maintain. But sure it’s the dairy sez 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How she’s made the correlation with being itchy to cutting out dairy/gluten is beyond me. You live in a literal swamp. In a mouldy slapped together shack. Surrounded by mousquito ridden puddles. And grass thats already growing out of control because it’s too wet to maintain. But sure it’s the dairy sez 🫠
I love that the next option is coke/Coke Zero 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Huh? Where is she getting this from?! A allergic reaction to Coke? 🥴

This is what happens when you take advice from a Naturopath and not a medical professional.

She has (allegedly) been gluten free for over a year. She claims that the only dairy she eats is chocolate (lies, but whatever). She’s been guzzling Coke Zero by the litre for ages. Why would any of those trigger invisible “hives” now?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chocolate eggs are her luuurve language though. How ever will she go without scoffing 100 eggs on easter? Bet we'll get either heaps of stories of DF/GF (sooo left out of traditions poor darling) or silence.
Probably also an absolutely disgusting amount of junk for the most sensitive boys ever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Teddy wants one, then better rush out and get one immediately, hey Sez? Most people save this sort of thing for birthdays or Christmas, but where’s the fun in that?
42A92547-7488-48C9-AFF5-0D9D1055FF0C.jpeg

154804BA-7854-4C09-A04D-D71881C36759.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well, maybe the hives is causing swelling. Especially in the tree-trunk lower part of her body. Magic, swelling, area-specific hives that can clearly be seen without Sez’s special filter on her phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Huh? Where is she getting this from?! A allergic reaction to Coke? 🥴

This is what happens when you take advice from a Naturopath and not a medical professional.

She has (allegedly) been gluten free for over a year. She claims that the only dairy she eats is chocolate (lies, but whatever). She’s been guzzling Coke Zero by the litre for ages. Why would any of those trigger invisible “hives” now?
She never complained about hives at the half house.
I thought they only drank Nexba…. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a full on barbie but Knoxxxy has already got a cinderella barbie that im sure was never seen again after this reel that she swore was for him but clearly was just her interests. Also wondering where the poo brown jacket has ended up, thought we'd never see the end of it 🤔
When she first put that photo up, I was gobsmacked. How can she not see his mouth/teeth issues!! Surely she not oblivious to the engagement she could get from an orthodontic journey 🤑

Reactions: 7
She's really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this Coke allergy now 🤣
Why doesn't she consult her doctor instead of her naturopath, most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Take an antihistamine and stfu.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.