The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Content copy straight from LDB with a bogan gangster slant to it… not working little man. I’d be furious if I were LDB. He didn’t even wait a while before his poor attempt a stealing her idea, not even a week. Little twit.
Surely some people
Follow them both and will see this blatant rip off of content ? He even named some identical movies to LDB. They’re content will never in a million years be as original, creative or good as LDB

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely some people
Follow them both and will see this blatant rip off of content ? He even named some identical movies to LDB. They’re content will never in a million years be as original, creative or good as LDB
Is there a post from LDB or was it stories?

Reactions: 1
Content copy straight from LDB with a bogan gangster slant to it… not working little man. I’d be furious if I were LDB. He didn’t even wait a while before his poor attempt a stealing her idea, not even a week. Little twit.
Oh another post about nostalgia… thought growing up was a terrible time for Brandley? He’s posted about this stuff a few times in the past 6 months, it’s a quick win for engagement for them.

Maybe LDB could add single white female to her list of classics.
---
Oh god Sarah has started following Barbie and Barbie the movie…. Now she is going to claim the boys love barbies for the sake of $$

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe LDB could add single white female to her list of classics.
---
Oh god Sarah has started following Barbie and Barbie the movie…. Now she is going to claim the boys love barbies for the sake of $$
Oh tit, did I cause that. She saw my post in here from the trailer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry. I know he’s a child but Teddy and his damn dollies. Ain’t adorable. Is annoying.

Reactions: 14
It’s fake. She never shows him playing with cars or other toys, just dolls because Boyz and dollz is cuteeeee and uuuunique!

Oh hi Sarah.
Proving that she cleans her oven…
This is sez proving that she watches LBD.

Can they not post anything original ever?

Reactions: 9
I thought she had all three kids home? Why is she cleaning? She doesn’t clean when she’s on her own 🫠

Thread title - Living the dream our swamp king and queen go deep into debt to make their weekends free

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not a full on barbie but Knoxxxy has already got a cinderella barbie that im sure was never seen again after this reel that she swore was for him but clearly was just her interests. Also wondering where the poo brown jacket has ended up, thought we'd never see the end of it 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.