The Kardashians #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i saw a tiktok about kylie basically arriving to the premiere late & on her own to avoid pap pics. the pics she used for her promo were paid for. yet here she is in background of true’s party today looking bigger than she’s making out.
tbh i’m ngl i’m a kardashian stan 😂 and i get they have an image to live up to, but kylie could’ve definitely ran with the more relatable post baby struggles rather than catfishing everyone. besides, she literally looks fine and as expected with a newborn baby!
This is really sad, however let’s be honest it is herself and her sisters who have created a lot of the current beauty standards for women; but given that reason it must also be harder for them to keep up with it just look at Khloe! It would have been so nice and refreshing to see Kylie like this 😞

Ignore the keeping up pun lol it wasn’t intentional

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see Khloe with the birthday cake at True’s party? It was on her Insta stories, not sure if it’s a filter on the video but she looks so skinny now 😢 she just needs to snap out of it and get over Tristan ASAP because he’s clearly still messing with her head!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Khloe with the birthday cake at True’s party? It was on her Insta stories, not sure if it’s a filter on the video but she looks so skinny now 😢 she just needs to snap out of it and get over Tristan ASAP because he’s clearly still messing with her head!
She looks so tiny it’s sad.. also this hair is not doing anything for her ffs looks awful

Reactions: 8
I see their hair dresser Jen atkin has had another mail order surrogate baby. Hasn’t their son just turned one? If you’re having babies to order that seems an insane gap. Clearly they just want to get this baby part over with but didn’t want to have an only child.
Do we know why she had to use a surrogate?

Those close up pictures remind me of the time Kris uploaded an edited picture with Gordon Ramsay, only for him to upload an unedited one. She even edited his face… 🤣😭

BC17D53C-1FAB-4B7D-98CB-31091A6BD7F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What's wrong with this?

What's wrong with that? Honestly struggling to see why people have an issue with this?
Well, it must be nice for the stork to deliver you a baby along with an army of nannies and you can just schedule 2x 1hr slots a day to spend with said child.

Reactions: 24
Well, it must be nice for the stork to deliver you a baby along with an army of nannies and you can just schedule 2x 1hr slots a day to spend with said child.
Again, I don't really see the issue...? Am I missing something here? Like if she has the means to do this and the baby is being looked after then what's the problem?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see kylies story at trues party of the gift baskets? One had stormi's name on it and the other just said "baby webster" so does he not have a name yet????!!! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Again, I don't really see the issue...? Am I missing something here? Like if she has the means to do this and the baby is being looked after then what's the problem?
So if you have the means to do is it is ok to buy a child? At what point does it become trafficking?

Reactions: 27
So if you have the means to do is it is ok to buy a child? At what point does it become trafficking?
Hmmm I see what you're getting at. But I just don't see what the big deal is - like if she doesn't want to put her body through pregnancy then surely that's her choice?

Reactions: 4
Hmmm I see what you're getting at. But I just don't see what the big deal is - like if she doesn't want to put her body through pregnancy then surely that's her choice?
So it’s ok to pay a poorer women to take the risks with their health instead? And what about the poor baby, ripped away from its birth mother who is the only voice, heartbeat and smell it recognises?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
So it’s ok to pay a poorer women to take the risks with their health instead? And what about the poor baby, ripped away from its birth mother who is the only voice, heartbeat and smell it recognises?
I just don't think surrogacy should be demonised so much.
If the surrogate is willing and happy to carry a baby then what's the issue? A lot of surrogates have a very positive experience and see what they are doing as very rewarding. It takes a compassionate and special person to be a surrogate. Many surrogates feel a lot of pride and satisfaction with being able to give a family a gift like this. Yes, these women are often poorer so it also helps that they get paid quite often a lot of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My issue is that a child needs a parent that it recognises and not just to be rolled out for events a photo opps. Nannies come and go and the child (now children) are just passed around in the background whilst the parents haven’t changed anything in their lives to bring the children up.

A child is not an accessory!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My issue is that a child needs a parent that it recognises and not just to be rolled out for events a photo opps. Nannies come and go and the child (now children) are just passed around in the background whilst the parents haven’t changed anything in their lives to bring the children up.

A child is not an accessory!
How do you know the child is rolled out only for events etc? To be fair, we only see snippets of their lives.

Also - how many kids do you know that spends their days in childminders and creches whilst their parents are at work? I know PLENTY, and these kids are not neglected or deprived of love and care.

Reactions: 11
Using childcare of course isnt bad and that isnt being said here . However with the controversy surrounding surrogacy with it being considered buying children I can see why it further makes that child seem like an object when they are so flippantly put on the schedule like just another hair appointment

Reactions: 7
Using childcare of course isnt bad and that isnt being said here . However with the controversy surrounding surrogacy with it being considered buying children I can see why it further makes that child seem like an object when they are so flippantly put on the schedule like just another hair appointment
Again - I don't see the problem here. There are plenty of parents that have to schedule in time with their children. If anything, it shows that they are making it a priority 🤷‍♀️
True is really cute isn't she!
Yes - she is just beautiful 🥰 the cousins all dancing together at the party was adorable.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.