Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The kids are probs too young see their mum and new stepdad dry humping all over the place as well but they still do it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Might sound insensitive here so apologies in advance but he went to her Dad's grave to ask permission?! Did her Dad answer? Just seems a bit like something to be look how great I am that I did this thing that was a bit pointless. I get the ick from Travis since watching this series.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Yel

Chatty Member
If people want to talk about surrogacy can they do it on offtopic as it keeps derailing this thread. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

kcab0231

Chatty Member
North on Khloe’s insta story - Penelope wishes true happy birthday and says “we love you”
Then North “You are 4 years old - 4 sucks” 😂

she’s her fathers daughter alright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Smca53

VIP Member
Am I the only person who doesn’t, and has never, given a single shit about Marilyn Monroe? 😅

However, it is quite funny to me that Khloe turned up in a dress quite similar to the “iconic” dress and managed to look 100 times better in hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

redstraw16

VIP Member
Those close up pictures remind me of the time Kris uploaded an edited picture with Gordon Ramsay, only for him to upload an unedited one. She even edited his face… 🤣😭

BC17D53C-1FAB-4B7D-98CB-31091A6BD7F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I actually feel quite sorry for Scott. Yes, he’s been a massive prick and caused A LOT of hurt but he seems pretty lonely and lost.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
why did everyone on the kardashians think Travis going to Kourtney dads grave was super cute and super sweet? I think it’s proper weird!! If my bf said he went and asked my dead dads grave if he could ask for my hand in marriage I’d laugh and say ‘why he can’t reply’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Remember when he shoved the money in the waiters mouth!!! He was such a dickhead but can’t help but laugh when I think of Aunnntie Kris it’s me Toodddd Kraiiiines 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Dcl

They're dragging Kim's snl performance out over three episodes, dear god. They must be stuck for content. Also the latest episode literally consisted of the twenty other minutes hearing khloe talking about herself and her anxiety. I actually felt for malika. Imagine being friends with her. She literally talks about herself the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Hmmm I see what you're getting at. But I just don't see what the big deal is - like if she doesn't want to put her body through pregnancy then surely that's her choice?
So it’s ok to pay a poorer women to take the risks with their health instead? And what about the poor baby, ripped away from its birth mother who is the only voice, heartbeat and smell it recognises?

• Sad

LittleLizzy1985

Wow that’s harsh she’s 33 and had 3 kids . Plus she’s gained weight cause of IVF etc.. Talk about body shaming wow 😳 women are worse than men
Also, she's hardly chubby 🙄😂 I'd hate to see what they'd think about me if they consider that to be chubby 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I’m so surprised Kim let Khloe dress so similar to her! The woman doesn’t even let her sister drive silver range rovers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
They clearly just don’t want to admit Kylie was out having fun at Disneyland, whilst she was pretending to be sat in the house devastated about the Astroworld disaster.

• Sick
Reactions: 35