The Kardashians #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the name Wolf. My friend named her kids Tulip and Sunny. At least Kylie’s kids will never have to fill out a job application. They thankfully have normal middle names they can go by if they want to.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand the need for these huge coats they’re all wearing. I was under the impression it doesn’t get too cold in California, so why wear coats that look like they’d keep you warm in the South Pole?

• Haha
I don’t understand the need for these huge coats they’re all wearing. I was under the impression it doesn’t get too cold in California, so why wear coats that look like they’d keep you warm in the South Pole?
They're in NYC at the moment. That's where these pics were taken.

From Daily Mail: Kim, 41, and Pete, 28, enjoyed a romantic date night on Sunday in New York City. The loved-up pair were pictured kissing as they entered Cipriani restaurant with pals.

Reactions: 6
They're in NYC at the moment. That's where these pics were taken.

From Daily Mail: Kim, 41, and Pete, 28, enjoyed a romantic date night on Sunday in New York City. The loved-up pair were pictured kissing as they entered Cipriani restaurant with pals.
Thanks for clearing that up. I need to read a bit better then lol. I thought it was all for fashion. Heat stroke isn’t worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I believe it means when a man ejaculates. And probably cos it rhymes with Pete. Although this is Kanye who has the intelligence of a 5 year old when he starts so I doubt it’s because of that. He’s just being a twit
Ah I see. Innocent me thought it was just an amalgamation of skinny and Pete 😆

• Haha
Will Kim ever again wear a nice outfit. Her clothes are horrible
They are designer darling! Only wears labels 😂🤣
The coats are bizarre and the colour block she tends to wear lately, like all black, all pink its just her. Many wouldn't dare wear it.

Reactions: 6
I miss how she used to dress before Kanye came along and started to treat her like a bloody shop mannequin. Get your own personality back Kim for christs sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get the whole long-gloves-look she’s constantly wearing. Like someone mentioned above, how cold can it get in California that you need to wear gloves attached to your outfit?

Reactions: 4
If she’s on a trip with Pete, is Kanye looking after the kids? Apparently not judging by his insta.
For a couple fighting over their children it’s bizarre how little time either of them spends with them! Where are they? Just being looked after by nannies? It’s awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If she’s on a trip with Pete, is Kanye looking after the kids? Apparently not judging by his insta.
For a couple fighting over their children it’s bizarre how little time either of them spends with them! Where are they? Just being looked after by nannies? It’s awful.
I’m giving her a massive ‘benefit of the doubt’ here but they could be with kourt the goth and her kids. You’re right though, neither of them seem to spend a lot of time with them 😂

Reactions: 8
Never had a sleepless night in their life! Nannies galore 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m giving her a massive ‘benefit of the doubt’ here but they could be with kourt the goth and her kids. You’re right though, neither of them seem to spend a lot of time with them 😂
Kourtney doesn’t look after her own kids these days so I find the scenario of her taking on someone’s else’s, unlikely.
Those kids must feel so anxious and unsettled at the moment, yet neither parent appears to be around to comfort them at all.
Both too busy both pursuing their own selfish interests and pleasures.

Reactions: 10
Kourtney doesn’t look after her own kids these days so I find the scenario of her taking on someone’s else’s, unlikely.
Those kids must feel so anxious and unsettled at the moment, yet neither parent appears to be around to comfort them at all.
Both too busy both pursuing their own selfish interests and pleasures.
Same as Julia, off galavanting with Kanye when she had a young son at home. Don’t have kids if you don’t want to be around them 🙄

I’ve just seen this on Facebook and I tend to agree. Kim isn’t a saint but I get the feeling she was swept away by him a bit.

8F7EB36A-F877-4325-B504-131C5887E669.png

E8D910F0-4B2B-467C-B5FA-90D91669EA55.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
100% with nannies, I’d feel sorry for them but I bet the kids are more comfortable with their nannies than they are with their own parents these days!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I've just watched the episode where Kanye completely emptied Kims wardrobe and changed her style 🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The bit that got me is when he told the personal trainer that Kim needed to lose 15lbs and the trainer questioned it and he kicked off. Kim thought it was hilarious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve been rewatching as Netflix uploads them and they’ve finally added two new seasons. It’s taken them months!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.