The Kardashians #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So thread #8 of the Ks and Js.

So lots of Kim/Ye/Pete (but now not Julia, sorry luv you've been dumped but still friends. Used)

Not much from the other sisters except Kourt the goth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kourt must be fuming all the attention drawn away from her Valentines and first wedding plans 😅 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yay new thread also can I add to the recap....

Kylie has given birth to a wolf, no sorry my mistake that's what's she's named him. 🤭
Khloe is showing off her weight loss unfortunately she hasn't lost any from her nappy butt
Kourt is still acting like a 12 year old love sick goth
Kris has the attorney on speed dial
Kendall is..who cares she's boring.
but they have all be overshadowed by Kanye's scary obsession with Kim, Pete and his kids.😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yay new thread also can I add to the recap....

Kylie has given birth to a wolf, no sorry my mistake that's what's she's named him. 🤭
Khloe is showing off her weight loss unfortunately she hasn't lost any from her nappy butt
Kourt is still acting like a 12 year old love sick goth
Kris has the attorney on speed dial
Kendall is..who cares she's boring.
but they have all be overshadowed by Kanye's scary obsession with Kim, Pete and his kids.😳
I’d actually completely forgot about Kendall ffs, what does that girl do with her life?! 😂 If it wasn’t for Rob she’d be the elusive one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d actually completely forgot about Kendall ffs, what does that girl do with her life?! 😂 If it wasn’t for Rob she’d be the elusive one.
Is she not still modelling? When the show was on it always felt like she was the only one that had any serious work commitments while the rest of them just float about eating salad

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she not still modelling? When the show was on it always felt like she was the only one that had any serious work commitments while the rest of them just float about eating salad
Just went to her IG and it looks like it. She just doesn’t seem to get headlines in the same way as the others and her boyfriend for an NBA player seems pretty quiet too.

Her last IG story…

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Kourts seriously kool and doesn't mind a bit of humiliation.
Kendall is so beautiful, that's her job.

Reactions: 7
Kanye is displaying stalking and harassment behaviours, there’s absolutely a chance that Kim is at risk of homicide. I don’t think it’s too out there at all to suggest he is capable of what OJ did.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just went to her IG and it looks like it. She just doesn’t seem to get headlines in the same way as the others and her boyfriend for an NBA player seems pretty quiet too.

Her last IG story…
Recycling old content from last year! She has gone (even more) dull

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s all made-up promo for his next album (I can’t reply to previous comments on the earlier thread). I think the reason this often happens around the time that he has a new album coming out is that he refuses to take his meds when working because he feels it stifles his creativity… then add stress, a lot of drugs and just surrounding himself with enablers, and it leads him to end up in this state of mind where his behaviour is really out of control and destructive and he has these outbursts. People are rightly worried about the impact his behaviour and actions could have on others, but there’s also a real risk to himself when he inevitably crashes after all the promo is done, his album is not universally adored, and his wife still wants to divorce him. I think he’s a prick, but hope he doesn’t do anything stupid to hurt himself either. It’s a shame he won’t take medication for his condition

Reactions: 21
I don’t think it’s all made-up promo for his next album (I can’t reply to previous comments on the earlier thread). I think the reason this often happens around the time that he has a new album coming out is that he refuses to take his meds when working because he feels it stifles his creativity… then add stress, a lot of drugs and just surrounding himself with enablers, and it leads him to end up in this state of mind where his behaviour is really out of control and destructive and he has these outbursts. People are rightly worried about the impact his behaviour and actions could have on others, but there’s also a real risk to himself when he inevitably crashes after all the promo is done, his album is not universally adored, and his wife still wants to divorce him. I think he’s a prick, but hope he doesn’t do anything stupid to hurt himself either. It’s a shame he won’t take medication for his condition
I think it could be both reason: He may not be taking his meds and he's doing this for publicity. It's a combination of things.

Reactions: 6
Sounds like someone got a cease and desist.
I don’t think that would even deter him. This is just the life of an egomaniac. They can draw you back in by making you feel like finally the penny has dropped. They can be quite charming that way but it’s not long before it all kicks off again and you’re back to square one. They can make you question your sanity with how they flip flop. I’ve no doubt in my mind that this is all just more bs and tactics and Kanye as we know him will kick off again soon. Kim should not drop the ball here, I’d still be very much on high alert with my safety.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.