Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
At the end of keeping up with the kardashians khloe and Tristan were going down the surrogate route because khloe desperately wanted a sibling for true, I wonder why that didn't happen in the end 🤔
Well she def manifested that.. True got a sibling and another woman carried it 😂 just not how she imagined I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 55

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Kim, literally everyone was on your side with the Kanye shit, now the own goal of this ‘nobody wants to work hard anymore’ quote.. wait for the public to do a whole 180

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jennytea

VIP Member
If those texts between Kanye and Pete are real then all I'm gonna say is Pete comes across as an asshole. They're not his kids. He should stop getting involved
Pete has been bullied and threatened for months, Kanye has released songs saying he’s going to ‘beat his ass’ and even made a video where he’s buried Pete and cut his head off (wtf) never mind all the rants where he hasn’t stopped talking about him and laughing at him. Pete is saying in those messages let’s talk as men and saying to him they don’t have to be at war and saying they can sort it. I found the in bed thing funny after all the shit he’s taken 😂 he isn’t making threats or getting angry he’s having a laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sephylily

VIP Member
Potentially a bit mean to say but combined they have 6 kids. Is there really a need to have more especially when neither of them are getting any younger? There seems to be a tinge of well we want our own perfect child that represents our love which I think is both dumb and rude to their existing children.

Reactions: 33

coconochanel

VIP Member
Yay new thread also can I add to the recap....

Kylie has given birth to a wolf, no sorry my mistake that's what's she's named him. 🤭
Khloe is showing off her weight loss unfortunately she hasn't lost any from her nappy butt
Kourt is still acting like a 12 year old love sick goth
Kris has the attorney on speed dial
Kendall is..who cares she's boring.
but they have all be overshadowed by Kanye's scary obsession with Kim, Pete and his kids.😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I’m here for Kim going Insta-official with Pete, edited carpet and inside jokes and all.
It’s such a huge middle finger to Kanye and I love it. About the kids thing, I’m sure I’ll be in the minority because I think Kanye is exploiting them for his own side of the story and they become fair game in terms of being talked about.
Watched the trailer and why do Kourtney and Travis need to have” their own baby”? It feels so shitty to me: like, your previous babies are garbage now because they relationship didn’t work out?
This family is so weird about babies. They have too many, for starters.

I may actually watch the show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Omg I’m finally on the Todd Kraines episode 😭😭😭😭

Eta Scott is so fit in this episode god I wanna shag him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31