The Kardashians #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that would even deter him. This is just the life of an egomaniac. They can draw you back in by making you feel like finally the penny has dropped. They can be quite charming that way but it’s not long before it all kicks off again and you’re back to square one. They can make you question your sanity with how they flip flop. I’ve no doubt in my mind that this is all just more bs and tactics and Kanye as we know him will kick off again soon. Kim should not drop the ball here, I’d still be very much on high alert with my safety.
I agree with you. Have a look at Shaun Kings post about this on insta, really explains how he's reeling people in.

Reactions: 5
His management are probably getting alerts when he posts… swoop in and delete 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I know Kanye clearly needs psychological help and fast, his behaviour is not okay and this is abuse towards Kim. But the way he refers to Pete as SKETE is sending me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he call him skete?
I believe it means when a man ejaculates. And probably cos it rhymes with Pete. Although this is Kanye who has the intelligence of a 5 year old when he starts so I doubt it’s because of that. He’s just being a twit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I saw a video of Kanye saying he wants to be king of the world and take the smartest people in the world and make them work on mechanical bees. Its old and edited but I'm still weirded out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wondered where you guys went, didn't realise we're on another thread.

Absolutely pissing myself at that Julia girl trying to talk like a Kardashian, and the shock we all saw coming before it even began. Ye and J have broken up.

Pete sent Khloe flowers, take THAT Tristan 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I love the way Khloe mentioned Pete on her stories. I’m waiting for the day Kim mentions him. I’m basically a Pete stan account at this point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love the way Khloe mentioned Pete on her stories. I’m waiting for the day Kim mentions him. I’m basically a Pete stan account at this point
Khloe with valentines flowers from the world and his wife 🙄 I know I’ve said it before but honestly the amount these people waste on flowers astounds me!

I thought V day you just got flowers/gift for your significant other/person you’re crushing on etc not everyone you know

Reactions: 13
Khloe with valentines flowers from the world and his wife 🙄 I know I’ve said it before but honestly the amount these people waste on flowers astounds me!

I thought V day you just got flowers/gift for your significant other/person you’re crushing on etc not everyone you know
It’s not even like any of these people put in the personal effort to pick flowers, write the cards, put any thought in to it. Just tell their PAs to buy flowers and sort it out 🤣

Reactions: 9
35673235-4D6F-4168-8216-7D7B87D86635.jpeg
G EAZY would have been a great catch for Kim, just sayin’!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.