The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ex is very bitter unfollowed one of her kids, deleted most of the pictures of them and now follow Scott on Instagram
That’s just petty.
I’ve only realised tonight it was Scott who messaged Younes with the pic of Kourtney embarrassing herself in Italy. I thought it was the other way around!!! X

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Scott will feature in the new series at all? Given the new relationship it feels unlikely, even though alot of the time he wasn't actually in the company of Kourtney when filming.

Reactions: 9
Why do I just get Ariana and Pete vibes? We get it, you’re having sex and now you’re getting married.

it’ll fizzle out within 2 years, absolute max.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kourtney must feel very secure and genuinely happy because she always said she was too scared to get married as she was affected by her parents divorce and her mum cheating etc said she had to have a lot of therapy for it and that’s why she wouldn’t marry Scott (could’ve been an excuse though as she didn’t trust him). They may be cringe and full on but it’s nice to see her happy after many years of her being so miserable. I think Scott will have a major downfall from this point though.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I thought the show was done?
They made a big song & dance about finishing filming their old show on E! network, and then a short while later they announced a ‘new’ show would be filmed with Hulu instead 🤣 so basically we assume the same old thing but for more money!

Reactions: 8
Kim posted a video of them basically licking each others faces and kylie had something up too, didn't check Kendal or Rob. Noris black book was very busy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
I do think the show was responsible for continuing the Scott and Kourtney narrative. Obviously it kept ratings high because people are interested in the will they won't they aspect of it. I doubt in real life it was a real situation. They split up years ago and Kourtney was clearly over it - I mean she went on holiday with Scott and Sophia, that's not the actions of a woman not over her ex.

Also I noticed Travis Ex Shanna posted yesterday something about a social media break in her stories. Considering they split up years ago she seems so salty. Her kids don't have a lot to do with her by the looks of it so must be hard seeing them post their congrats to Travis and K. Even Atiana who isn't Travis daughter seems really friendly with Kourtney,

Reactions: 23
And it was all filmed for the show. Nothing is ever private with these people.
Kourtney must feel very secure and genuinely happy because she always said she was too scared to get married as she was affected by her parents divorce and her mum cheating etc said she had to have a lot of therapy for it and that’s why she wouldn’t marry Scott (could’ve been an excuse though as she didn’t trust him). They may be cringe and full on but it’s nice to see her happy after many years of her being so miserable. I think Scott will have a major downfall from this point though.
i think having children is a lot bigger commitment than marriage. you can always divorce but once you have children that person will be in your life forever

Reactions: 19
i think having children is a lot bigger commitment than marriage. you can always divorce but once you have children that person will be in your life forever
I disagree, people (mainly men) can and do walk away from their kids without a backwards glance every single day.

Reactions: 11
Shanna deleted her kids from the gram which is beyond petty but perhaps the actions of someone rather hurt. In early seasons Scott and Kourt were the king and Queen of PDA and then it all went to tit. The show definitely monetised on their relationship difficulties, which I don't think is fair because they don't do that to the rest and there is plenty to say. It is weird that Kourtney has done a U turn with filming, I thought it was a distraction at the beginning but now I don't know.

Reactions: 10
I’m happy for Kourtney she deserves her happy ending you’ve only got to watch old episodes of the show to know her and Scott were a mismatch and Scott was there for his pay day and to benefit from association, so any pity party he’s going to try and hold will get shut down right away, his fetish for teenage girls is disturbing and it’s very telling of his mindset.

I’m happy for Kourtney she deserves her happy ending you’ve only got to watch old episodes of the show to know her and Scott were a mismatch and Scott was there for his pay day and to benefit from association, so any pity party he’s going to try and hold will get shut down right away, his fetish for teenage girls is disturbing and it’s very telling of his mindset.
But Kourt did have feelings for him to start with so maybe.it fizzled out not much after? They were all over each other at the start and maybe 2nd series along came the kids, created at one off times as they never slept in same bed for years, after Mason was born. But it's in the past they are over and her new journey begins.

Reactions: 4
I reckon they'll just elope and go to Vegas one day to get married, it'll be something completely rock n roll straight out of a blink182 video, and KJ and the Kardashians won't even be there, just their kids..
I wonder if I can put a bet on that somewhere actually 🤣
I think this too! Where do you think she would stand on a pre-nup? Eloping or doing a quickie wedding could be seen as very ‘rock and roll’ which is clearly the vibe these two are going for, but a pre-nup wouldn’t really match up with that. Kourtney is super protective of her kids though so I can’t imagine her not getting one either.

Reactions: 5
I think this too! Where do you think she would stand on a pre-nup? Eloping or doing a quickie wedding could be seen as very ‘rock and roll’ which is clearly the vibe these two are going for, but a pre-nup wouldn’t really match up with that. Kourtney is super protective of her kids though so I can’t imagine her not getting one either.
Do you know I'd not even thought of it 🤣 who's worth more, Travis or Kourtney? I suppose they'll have to have one, or if they do do a quickie/elope maybe even get a post nup?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.