The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan isn’t my bag at all but he seems to have been a good friend to Kim all along, and it doesn’t appear that he’s sold stories on her etc. It must be hard to find true friends when you’re that rich and famous.
remember once she did accuse him of selling a story though? albeit turned out it wasnt him I cannot remember the details though. the food god thing is just 🙄

Reactions: 3
remember once she did accuse him of selling a story though? albeit turned out it wasnt him I cannot remember the details though. the food god thing is just 🙄
That was just a tit storyline for the show I thought. He is a dick, but seemingly a loyal one. Although wasn’t he Scott’s mate first?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They had a storyline with kim presuming he was gay too. That sort of thing probably hasn't aged well, like a lot of the show. I doubt they'll be showing repeats of the earlier seasons in a few years.

Reactions: 3
They had a storyline with kim presuming he was gay too. That sort of thing probably hasn't aged well, like a lot of the show. I doubt they'll be showing repeats of the earlier seasons in a few years.
Kris Humpries never hid his dislike of him did he? Or of Khloe, the man had taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kris Humpries never hid his dislike of him did he? Or of Khloe, the man had taste.
Funny you should say that, reddit had a recent clip of him having a go at khloe. Bit of a dick all the same, really can't believe Kim went through with that marriage 😳 but its funny how he wouldn't bow down to them.

• Haha
Yeah, as I recall he was a bit of a cock himself, takes one to know one I guess! However didn’t he manage to prove that they were lying in court as well? I remember he proved that a scene Kim and Kris pretended was shot in Dubai wasn’t, and it consequently proved her to be lying regarding the timing of her marriage doubts - which affected the divorce outcome or something?
I remember reading about it because Laura Wasser (divorce lawyer) was taken by surprise by him and his small time lawyer being so astute.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, as I recall he was a bit of a cock himself, takes one to know one I guess! However didn’t he manage to prove that they were lying in court as well? I remember he proved that a scene Kim and Kris pretended was shot in Dubai wasn’t, and it consequently proved her to be lying regarding the timing of her marriage doubts - which affected the divorce outcome or something?
I remember reading about it because Laura Wasser (divorce lawyer) was taken by surprise by him and his small time lawyer being so astute.
The best thing was when Kourtney got asked on a TV show if the marriage was for publicity and she said something along the lines of ‘if it was I think she’d have married someone people actually know’ 😂😂😂 I hate Kourtney but it was savage

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Kim marries for a 4th time, and if she does will she have another ott wedding

Reactions: 7
The Kris Humphries thing was so bad, she got the major ick 🤣. I felt sorry for them both.
She looked incredible for the wedding! All three looks were amazing. But I think she genuinely woke up the next day and thought what the duck have I done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon she knew before the wedding but it was too late. He was such a big brute of a man 😫

Reactions: 13
Kris h was such a cock 🤣 kris j was deffo pressuring kim into having grand kids and marriage asap and kris was the first to come along

She looked incredible for the wedding! All three looks were amazing. But I think she genuinely woke up the next day and thought what the duck have I done
Her evening old school Hollywood gown was my favourite 💕

Reactions: 9
I just googled Kris Humphries to see where he is now and apparently he owns numerous Five Guys franchises. What a bizarre turn of events.

Also, he still looks exactly like Taylor Lautner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember the interview he gave after the divorce, the presenter pressed and pressed for the hot gossip and all he would say was "I'm excited for the basketball season right now" 😂
Whatever happened to him anyway?

• Haha
Love of huns TV (I think) had a video of kim screaming about spiders, the caption was something like why does Kim K sound Scottish. It was super funny.

Reactions: 2
I reckon she knew before the wedding but it was too late. He was such a big brute of a man 😫
I agree, Kim definitely already had second thoughts before the wedding - when you watch the special episode of it you can just see the awkward tension between them and how things were changing, I actually remember cringing for her when I first watched it! We all know what that ick feeling is like and how much you want to escape it! 🤣

• Haha
I agree, Kim definitely already had second thoughts before the wedding - when you watch the special episode of it you can just see the awkward tension between them and how things were changing, I actually remember cringing for her when I first watched it! We all know what that ick feeling is like and how much you want to escape it! 🤣
Always remember when they were rehearsing, and she was ‘joking’ with Bruce about running away when practicing walk down the aisle!

She definitely knew, and Kris did a great job with the edit on K and K take New York to make sure Kim didn’t come out as the bad guy!

• Haha
I think Kim was at her best fashion and appearance wise during the Kris Humphries stage. (Obviously not emotionally, bless her)

She is absolutely beautiful when she smiles.

Then Kanye came and she completely changed.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.