The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise there were rumours about Kim and Travis hooking up. I just thought Kim was denying it to get in the news again.

Kourtney blames Kris for everything! She’s unable to accept that she’s a very bitter person and instead blames everyone else. Don’t think we’ve ever heard her apologise for anything, even when she is in the wrong.
Why does she do this? Is it because her mum cheated on her dad?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise there were rumours about Kim and Travis hooking up. I just thought Kim was denying it to get in the news again.

re: Kourtney, yeah I think so. Didn’t she take the divorce really badly and become really angry and judgemental about Kris for cheating on her dad? I think she sees it as Kris being promiscuous ruined Kourtney’s stable family life.

Reactions: 5

The reason it's in the news is Travis ex wife Shanna she partly said it in an interview with TMZ with her new boyfriend stood next to her, she implied it's the 2nd time that family have hurt her family as her kids called her out about being their mum and not seeing them.

Reactions: 3
The reason it's in the news is Travis ex wife Shanna she partly said it in an interview with TMZ with her new boyfriend stood next to her, she implied it's the 2nd time that family have hurt her family as her kids called her out about being their mum and not seeing them.
Ah ok, that makes sense. Also so Shanna’s own children called Shanna out as a bad mum and not seeing them?

Reactions: 2
Scott's new gf in post to her love.
Now look where his hand is? Tacky.

Ah ok, that makes sense. Also so Shanna’s own children called Shanna out as a bad mum and not seeing them?
Yeah a post by her daughter Alabama say something about not seeing her Mum on Mothers Days in US. Then saw a post from Travis's son he said to someone dont comment about stuff you dont know. Not sure if I can find it now. Will have a look

Found them there is also a video.on this Instagram page by Alabama if you want to look

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
All true, and it sounds crazy but I think you are overlooking the amount of advertising deals and attention that celebrities receive whilst being pregnant. There are so many opportunities for articles and sponsorship deals, that happen when you use a surrogate, and celebrities are extremely very greedy for attention and money.
Celebrities (particularly the Kardashians) will tell utterly shameless lies, and stage completely ludicrous events to remain relevant, newsworthy and in the press, - things you and I would never dream of doing.
As for the clan not lying about their fertility issues, Khloe has already done that once with her fertility issues she completely invented whilst with Lamar didn’t she? She was extremely convincing at the time lapping up the attention and public sympathy, when she could have said nothing, yet has happily admitted since it was all complete bullshit.

Also, the idea that too many people know for it to remain a secret is debatable, rumours do still get out but people sign NDAs, and who would ruin their career in order to sell a story you can’t really prove (unless you’ve been taken sly photos of them naked or stealing medical medical records, which would be worse than the lie itself - no publication would go near it). As an example there is a thread on Peaches Geldof on here where it now transpires that her child was born addicted to heroin/methodone. Peaches was happily posing on the front of a magazine bragging about being an amazing earth mother and made up a story to explain why he was still in hospital all whilst her kid was being detoxed by the NHS, yet that story didn’t get out.

I’m always wary of birth announcements where the celebrities involved use flowery language like ‘welcomed a baby boy into the world’. They are quite careful sometimes to not actually use the phrase given birth, just in case it comes out later that they actually used a surrogate.
No one could ever convince me that Amal Clooney carried those twins.
I think it’s utterly disgusting that khloe falsified her fertility issues when in reality it was just because she didn’t want to have a child with Lamar. What a kick in the teeth to women all around the world struggling to conceive! All these women that can’t wait to wake in the night to a crying baby to feed, so desperately wanting to change soiled nappies and rock a tiny body. When khloe can in fact carry a child and probs shoves it straight off to a nanny. Kim was very open about using surrogates wasn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s a story out about kylie and her payroll friends bullying a model on the set of Tygas music video back when they were together. Can entirely believe it. She’s a mean girl for sure.

Reactions: 4
The bare faced cheek of Kylie taking the piss out of someone’s else’s dancing! A one legged hippo has more rythymn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think it’s really nasty and spiteful that khloe refuses to acknowledge tristans first born? It’s so spiteful when she says things like she can’t wait for true to have a sibling as if she hasn’t already got a sibling

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think it’s really nasty and spiteful that khloe refuses to acknowledge tristans first born? It’s so spiteful when she says things like she can’t wait for true to have a sibling as if she hasn’t already got a sibling
She also kept going on about how Tristan has always longed for a daughter and how it was the happiest day of his life when he found out about True.
I’m sure someone that follows him said that when he started on the show he suddenly deleted all photos of his son off his Instagram account? 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
yeah how would she react if he did the same to her

Well considering the girls have always said about the 2 younger girls Kendall and Kylie we all are sisters no matter what. Different dads but also called Bruce as he was then their Dad not step dad.
Just find her and Tristans relationship very strange. Hate 1 sided relationships as unfair yes he did wrong many times but she chose to take him back.

It sucks for anyone to fail a test and I empathise that it shared publicly for Kim. At least she gave it a go however, When they said on KUWTK “ you did this during a pandemic so it’s harder for you” ..... witch please! Kim has the privilege of nannies for her children thus giving her time to study, She has access to top tutors and education, Decent wifi, Space in her ginormous house to study and They all managed to go on a freaking holiday during the pandemic.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.