The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the pic that convinced me. Tyga is half vietnamese and Stormi looks so blasian in this pic, especially across her eyes.

I know Kylie was extremely young and probably fertile but for Travis to be the dad they must have literally had sex the first day they met and stormi conceived in the first few days, and IDC who you are, karjenner or not...would you be bleeping a rapper without protection after only knowing him a few days?

I dunno, just seems like a big coincidence, how hush hush her pregnancy was, how messy it would have been for stormi to be her cousin dreams half brothers half sister.....
It’s always been rumoured stormi is Tygas but surely Travis would have had a DNA? She does look more like Tyga for sure.

Reactions: 7
It’s always been rumoured stormi is Tygas but surely Travis would have had a DNA? She does look more like Tyga for sure.
Personally, I'd say Travis now is well aware he's not the dad by now.....

What I think happened is, Kylie got pregnant and as soon as she found out she went and told PMK. Obviously PMK knew what a messy situation it would be for Kylie to have Tyga's baby so either, she advised her to go and start seeing someone else ASAP or she was already seeing Travis and Kris told her to tell him she wasn't sure of dates and he could potentially be the father.

As I recall, there was a lot of are they together or arent they, about her and travis during her pregnancy. So Stormi was born, a DNA was potentially done which confirmed that Travis was not the father, and Travis just thought that was the end of it, however, obviously Kris wouldn't want the speculation that Stormi was in fact Tyga's so she told Travis that even though he wasnt the father, they wouldnt be confirming the true identity of the dad publicly so as not to embarass the baby in future. Lets be honest Kris is an expert in passing one mans baby off as another.

Travis was probably well aware of the kardashian curse and if he tried to walk away immediately (even though the baby wasn't his) he'd be made out in the press to be a nasty piece of tit and it could affect his music career etc.

So Kris told him to just stick around for a while, benefit off the Kar-Jenner hype while promoting his astro world tour, then him and kylie would call it quits at some random date in the future to make it look like they just grew apart.

Reactions: 6
Stormi is definitely Travis’. Firstly Tyga is distinctively unattractive. His genes would be instantly recognisable. And secondly, men don’t stick around to raise kids that aren’t theirs. Not even for the promo. Travis Scott although not as internationally well known when he met Kylie still had credibility I just don’t think he’d have played those games

Just to add it doesn’t seem like Travis is actually “raising” Stormi but he’s certainly a father figure when he’s around

Reactions: 29
I always thought she got pregnant from what was supposed to be a one night thing.. as mad as it seems (esp if you tried forever like I did) it does happen!

Reactions: 8
Stormi is definitely Travis’. Firstly Tyga is distinctively unattractive. His genes would be instantly recognisable. And secondly, men don’t stick around to raise kids that aren’t theirs. Not even for the promo. Travis Scott although not as internationally well known when he met Kylie still had credibility I just don’t think he’d have played those games

Just to add it doesn’t seem like Travis is actually “raising” Stormi but he’s certainly a father figure when he’s around
I agree with this. No way would he stick around if she wasn’t his. And I’m sure he insisted on a DNA test 🤣

Reactions: 12

He may have been well known before Kylie but the type of NDAs he could have been forced to sign could have had him painted as the biggest deadbeat ever if he'd not gone along with things how the family had wanted....

I agree with this. No way would he stick around if she wasn’t his. And I’m sure he insisted on a DNA test 🤣
Rob Kardashian Sr did 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I doubt he’d have signed any NDAs before he bedded Kylie. And plenty of rappers and men in general don’t raise their children and have zero issue with appearing to be to the deadbeats that they are. They still sell records. So he wouldn’t have cared one dot about being accused of being a waster for not raising a child that wasn’t his, he’d have just seen them in court

Kylie is such a mug

Reactions: 7
Yeah no way is he going to be raising someone else’s child, the potential to look like he’s been a mug is too high and too damaging in the ultra masculine hip-hop/rap community. Think people are looking too deep into this one, it only takes one lucky time!

Reactions: 11
Stormi looks FA like Travis to me, her pregnancy was handled so weirdly, and they never lived together but each to their own!

Reactions: 4
Im not buying the Stormi is really Tyga's story either. First off Travis is absolutely massive in America, so much so Kris Jenner would have zero chance of getting him to do anything he didnt want to do. He has made a documentary (I've not seen it) but I remember reading about it in the press and he talks about how important Stormi is in his life and gives his life purpose. Stormi spends alot of time with his side of the family, especially his mum, he wouldn't be doing any of that of he was pretending to be her dad. And as someone said earlier, Tyga is remarkably ugly and I just cant see it 🤣 Tyga is quite the mouth aswell and he would take great pleasure in putting people on blast if that was the case.

I think like someone said they were a one night stand/ booty call type thing and boom she gets pregnant and it turned into something serious but like with alot of rappers he couldnt stick with just one girl, repeatedly cheated on her and she eventually had to call it quits for her own sanity.

I dont think he was every comfortable with the sort of attention being with a Kardashian brought to his table either, and as stated he is very successful in his own right and maybe this took away from his credibility in his domain. I know he's made alot of money from his own marketing endorsements and tours etc so he wasnt there for the money either, that KarJenner 🐱 just seems to hypnotize these men!

Ohhh just seen Khloe's latest post of herself, she looks abit too thin - if you took away her surgically enhanced butt and thighs she would look too thin for her tall frame, womder what's going on there? The heartbreak diet? Fall out from pictureleakgate?

Reactions: 16
About the tequila thing...okey, rn Mexico (and the whole world) is going trough a drought...tequila has to be made in Guadalajara, Mex, and it is made of agave, a plant that need tons of water and land, cause it is a really huge type of cactus.
As someone said here a few pages behind, lots of celebs are launching their own tequila brand, and that is becoming a problem here, because now we have monocultures of agave and that is hurting the soil, pushing away local tequila brewers, causing deforestation and forcing poor people to sell their land for a few pesos to bigger companies, that is the real problem, not the braids nor the poncho.
Most mexicans like their culture to be represented in other countries or by other people, its not that sensitive of a theme for us, so Kendall 'dressing up mexican' (whatever that means, cause we don't usually roll around in ponchos and boots) ain't hurting, she basically became a meme here and was compared with what some call 'whitexicans' which are the 'high' class, white, privileged mexicans that pretend to embrace our country but would much rather live anywere else, whom are also memes here lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
About the tequila thing...okey, rn Mexico (and the whole world) is going trough a drought...tequila has to be made in Guadalajara, Mex, and it is made of agave, a plant that need tons of water and land, cause it is a really huge type of cactus.
As someone said here a few pages behind, lots of celebs are launching their own tequila brand, and that is becoming a problem here, because now we have monocultures of agave and that is hurting the soil, pushing away local tequila brewers, causing deforestation and forcing poor people to sell their land for a few pesos to bigger companies, that is the real problem, not the braids nor the poncho.
Most mexicans like their culture to be represented in other countries or by other people, its not that sensitive of a theme for us, so Kendall 'dressing up mexican' (whatever that means, cause we don't usually roll around in ponchos and boots) ain't hurting, she basically became a meme here and was compared with what some call 'whitexicans' which are the 'high' class, white, privileged mexicans that pretend to embrace our country but would much rather live anywere else, whom are also memes here lol.
That’s really tit, I had no idea. Thank you for this.

Reactions: 4
That’s really tit, I had no idea. Thank you for this.
No problem, feel free to ask me anything about this theme. Sometimes, people forget that Mexico is also part of North America and we share a lot, men, we share a border but not the lenguage, so it's intersing.

I jut want to point out that Mexico is a mix of cultures, for god's sake, i'm half french, half spaniard, but I am mexican AF and will stand up for my country (even tho, it has loaaaaads of issues, specialy govermental, social and stuff)
Everyone is welcome here,like for real, but, Kendall's stuff is just adding to the problems we already have (so are the other celebrities)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ohhh just seen Khloe's latest post of herself, she looks abit too thin - if you took away her surgically enhanced butt and thighs she would look too thin for her tall frame, womder what's going on there? The heartbreak diet? Fall out from pictureleakgate?
facetune

Reactions: 5
As another poster said, I had no idea. Thanks for posting about this. I’m thankful to now be aware so that I can factor it in to what companies and organisations I support, etc. I hope the situation turns around for you.

I do think that it’s just typical that tonnes of male celebrities have done this and there hasn’t been a peep but when Kendall does it suddenly the media focus on what she’s doing. However, if it brings attention to the wider issues of what’s going on with celebrity tequila companies and the impact they are having, then that’s a silver lining.

Reactions: 11
55dfc278ebda7c5a0cdaf5e3343f5493.jpg

With the picture above , I think Stormi is following Kylie but with a different skin tone. Which throws people off. She definitely has the eyes.

Maybe she will naturally grow fuller lips to match her mothers too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watching last nights show, yep surprise surprise Kourt blames her Mom for the "tone" for her and Kins fight on how Kourt spoke to Kim's nanny. Always her Mom, but Kim apologised Kourt did not. Bit appreciates her apology 🙄

Reactions: 5
Just watching last nights show, yep surprise surprise Kourt blames her Mom for the "tone" for her and Kins fight on how Kourt spoke to Kim's nanny. Always her Mom, but Kim apologised Kourt did not. Bit appreciates her apology 🙄
I agree…always deflecting

Also didn’t like the justification for challenging the nanny infront of the children “because reign likes to see me challenge the person, so he knows I have his back”
He’s a child, you tell him you’ll sort it you could even have a conversation all together after but it must have felt awful for the nanny to be challenged/spoke down to in front of the children!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.