The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a desperate yes man, who wants a man like that. I know he has a lot of grovelling to do, but it's making him look pathetic
I guess being pathetic is something him and Khloe have in common then, I can't get my head around her holding onto a scummy man so that her kids can have the same dad 🥴

Reactions: 8
I guess being pathetic is something him and Khloe have in common then, I can't get my head around her holding onto a scummy man so that her kids can have the same dad 🥴
That isn’t the reason. She’s just using that as a justification for taking him back as she’s embarrassed that she looks so utterly desperate to hold onto him, which she is.
Also, I see Kim and Kanyes home is suddenly worth $60 million in the latest Daily Mail article! Looks like that unsellable shithole in the arse no of nowhere just doubled in value, it was $30 million last week!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear I read somewhere earlier this year that said something about ‘their empire’ starting to crumble. Just seen that apparently Kanye is dating Irina Shayk👀👀.

Reactions: 6
I mean, that makes sense. All of Irina's romances seem so genuine, and I definitely don’t get the vibe that she beards for wealthy men.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unsellable tit hole has me dead! :ROFLMAO:
It's such a sterile environment, I just couldn't live in it. I don't think they are as wealthy as they make out, Kanye was on the beg about his debts, maybe yeezy turned it around for him 🤔
The Irina rumours have got to sting Kimberly despite what she's saying, the woman is a super super model not some plastic faced nobody with an arse to match. She's definitely a beard though.

Reactions: 14
It's such a sterile environment, I just couldn't live in it. I don't think they are as wealthy as they make out, Kanye was on the beg about his debts, maybe yeezy turned it around for him 🤔
The Irina rumours have got to sting Kimberly despite what she's saying, the woman is a super super model not some plastic faced nobody with an arse to match. She's definitely a beard though.
That's a good point, I think if they were as rick as they make out they wouldn't be so desperate to put their names to literally everything

Reactions: 4
Not sure Kim would care. Her and Kanye's relationship started off really well but the arguments started not long after Saint was born. I remember Kim saying her and Kanye got into an argument over a band aid, a plaster to me and you. And as she was so busy with everything partly ignored him.
So that relationship went south and finally they separated. Sad but probably best for them.

Reactions: 5
Kims allegedly worth 1 billion dollars and kylies worth 700 million. Kanye is reportedly on 6 billion. Robs the poorest with 10 million. I find it hard to believe if I'm honest especially as Caitlyn is supposed to be worth 100 million yet is flogging stuff on QVC. Maybe its a bit like Trumps wealth 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kims allegedly worth 1 billion dollars and kylies worth 700 million. Kanye is reportedly on 6 billion. Robs the poorest with 10 million. I find it hard to believe if I'm honest especially as Caitlyn is supposed to be worth 100 million yet is flogging stuff on QVC. Maybe its a bit like Trumps wealth 🤔
I thought Caitlyn had lost loads of money?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.