The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok they’re really clutching at straws. I’m watching last nights and they’re trying to find shorty the homeless man from season 1 and Kourtney’s flirting with a lifeguard. 😴 🥱 and Scott’s Jealous as per lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kim’s admitted to using ecstasy in the past. Do you think they all use drugs? The sisters I mean.

I actually think Rob may have been using crack with Lamar and of course Scott is an addict: alcohol and cocaine methinks.
Kim mentioned she did it what like once in an ep, that was very strategic on her part. Made her look honest and relable and was essentially a storyline for the show.

Lots of reports going back to when she was Paris’ best friend that they were both doing a lot of the white stuff and e. I mean what else would that have been up to in their early to mid 20s travelling the world, Paris DJ-ing and moving from one location to the next.

Kendall I’ve hear that coke story through a good source, would presume she is into it as most models are and let’s face it most of showbiz. Not sure if I see her a massive user like her old friend Cara?!

As someone mentioned there were a lot of coke rumours surrounding Khloe probably a good 4 years ago, post Lamar. Also related to her weightloss. Who knows?

Never heard any rumours re. Kylie and Kourtney.

I’d say they’ve all dabbled which isn’t a huge surprise, I suspect Kim quite a bit in her early, eaely days of stardom.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s a stretch to assume that they are taking or have taken drugs considering the circles they run in and their wealth. A lot of the people I know on minimum wage can’t go a weekend without buying class A’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok they’re really clutching at straws. I’m watching last nights and they’re trying to find shorty the homeless man from season 1 and Kourtney’s flirting with a lifeguard. 😴 🥱 and Scott’s Jealous as per lol.
Agreed!

Watched this weeks and found myself thinking at the end “what actually happened in that episode?” And the whole thing with shorty just felt really awkward

Reactions: 6

Them poor kids seeing their mum like that.
she may as well be naked in that first foto for how much material is in that bikini. This is is embarassing, like others have said she is acting like a 14 year old. I think she is just doing this to throw it in Scott's face, I think people who are truly happy/in love don't feel the need to throw it down people's throats, they just get on with it

Reactions: 14
I hate Kourtney and they’re clearly in that lust stage and want everyone to know it.
But, Scott has been acting like this with teenagers for years so I don’t feel a bit sorry for him. First time in a long time she seems happy, she may even crack a smile at some point.

Reactions: 24
All I thought when I saw those photos are...shes not as toned as her IG pics. And Im not body shaming just fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All I thought when I saw those photos are...shes not as toned as her IG pics. And Im not body shaming just fact.
I always notice this, they look entirely different on the show than they do on insta. I guess she couldn't shop this pic as he was in it. I mean she looks great but its not the defined image we usually see.

Reactions: 13
She looks so good I much prefer to see pictures like that showing the realness. I hope she really is happy with Travis I know they’ve been friends for a long time so hopefully it will last. I don’t feel one bit of sympathy for Scott. It’s all lies he’s saying anyway clearly he likes them age 18 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Re the drug use, there was also that photo of Kim with the lines of coke in the background....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m still team Scott & kourt 🙏🏻 I find it bizarre how she was clearly jealous Scott was with Sofia now she’s gone the complete opposite way! 🥺

Reactions: 12
She looks like she's been dipped in a vat of toffee. I hate the outfit so much, she reminds me of a caramac bar* 😭

Devin seems to have checked out, whatever their situation is. He looks totally disengaged.

*which I do like, but not as a fashion trend.
Caramac! 😂 Yum.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im sure lil miss kris jenner done drugs alot of her life but when she got with bruce (now caitlyn) she either stopped or did it on the DL.. cant imagine her doing it now but then again 🤣

Reactions: 7
I’m still team Scott & kourt 🙏🏻 I find it bizarre how she was clearly jealous Scott was with Sofia now she’s gone the complete opposite way! 🥺
Im also team Kourtney and Scott and always have been. I think they’d work so much better together without the pressure and interference of the show/cameras/storylines.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahhhh story out that Tristan has been cheating. Which is surprising really. Thats just so out if character for him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.