The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo wouldn't be getting as much attention as it is now, they've completely Streisand Effected the whole thing. Remember a few years ago when Kim and Kanye were mortified by those unfiltered photos of Kimmy on the beach, looking like she had a claymation ass?
But Khloe shouldn't feel embarrassed and it's sad that she does. Her body dysmorphia is insidious, it ties in with her zero self-esteem that makes her feel cheaters like Lamar and Tristan are the best she can do.

Her face in the photos looks so relaxed and natural and young! The filters are so harsh on her normally. I'm actually relieved that her face is not as tinkered with as she makes it seem. She always had the best smile of all the sisters.

Reactions: 18
The photo wouldn't be getting as much attention as it is now, they've completely Streisand Effected the whole thing. Remember a few years ago when Kim and Kanye were mortified by those unfiltered photos of Kimmy on the beach, looking like she had a claymation ass?
But Khloe shouldn't feel embarrassed and it's sad that she does. Her body dysmorphia is insidious, it ties in with her zero self-esteem that makes her feel cheaters like Lamar and Tristan are the best she can do.

Her face in the photos looks so relaxed and natural and young! The filters are so harsh on her normally. I'm actually relieved that her face is not as tinkered with as she makes it seem. She always had the best smile of all the sisters.
I feel sorry for her as, like you said, her self esteem is clearly in the gutter if she is too embarassed to release an unfiltered, yet still great photo, but who I feel worse for is the assistant who accidentally released it

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for her as, like you said, her self esteem is clearly in the gutter if she is too embarassed to release an unfiltered, yet still great photo, but who I feel worse for is the assistant who accidentally released it
I would hate to be in that assistant's shoes right now 😟 She or he probably posted it thinking, like everyone except the Kardashians, that it's a fine picture. It was such a low-key posting, on MJ's insta.

Reactions: 5
I’m just watching an older episode which has their former BFF Larsa Pippen in - does anyone know the tea ☕ on why they all fell out with her and blocked her?!

Reactions: 4
I’m just watching an older episode which has their former BFF Larsa Pippen in - does anyone know the tea ☕ on why they all fell out with her and blocked her?!
Honestly I'm not sure what actually happened there but it was seemingly allllll over the place, some stuff to do with a past with Tristan, some stuff to do with late night calls with Kanye.... some other stuff that was kinda unclear but implied they just stopped speaking to her abruptly. Maybe one else can shine a better light on all of that because I'm clueless other that those small snippets 😅😂

Reactions: 11
All of that @Dwight and that she was apparently leaking stuff to the media, which was ok when it suited them but she was out when it didn't. I think they were afraid she was going to let the Kimye situation out.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All of that @Dwight and that she was apparently leaking stuff to the media, which was ok when it suited them but she was out when it didn't. I think they were afraid she was going to let the Kimye situation out.
I think she’s a vile bleep. She reminds me of a candle. The woman is constantly under filter. I believe Larsa is an extremely jealous vindictive women - she was on RHOMiami and was a bleep then. Larsa truly believes her stock is soo much higher than it is.

Reactions: 7
Larsa is an absolute leech 😂 I remember when she was on selling sunset and I don't think she came across well on that. Seems very opportunistic and will do anything if the price is right

Reactions: 10
I think she’s a vile bleep. She reminds me of a candle. The woman is constantly under filter. I believe Larsa is an extremely jealous vindictive women - she was on RHOMiami and was a bleep then. Larsa truly believes her stock is soo much higher than it is.
Yip. Most of the tit shows have Larsa lurking in the background too, she absolutely loves to stir. I'm thinking the Jordan/Khloe/Tristan drama

Yip. Most of the tit shows have Larsa lurking in the background too, she absolutely loves to stir. I'm thinking the Jordan/Khloe/Tristan drama
Without a filter she is rough as a bag of spanner’s ..... but in general she’s a horrible human being.

Reactions: 6
Yes why have they gone overboard trying to delete it from Reddit and Lipstick Alley and gossip threads when it’s on the Daily Fail🤣 I thought they were tight too, Kim wasted her snake emoji on Taylor 🐍

I’ve been reading Twitter. People seem to think because her tummy tuck scar is visible that’s why she’s so eager to get rid of it?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The Daily Mail have an article about the klans photoshop fails if you want a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha the fail are savage. What has happened, no more protection money?
Poor Caitlyn got a touch too with a picture from 2007 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I’ve been reading Twitter. People seem to think because her tummy tuck scar is visible that’s why she’s so eager to get rid of it?
Where abouts is her tummy tuck scar? I feel so sorry for her how insecure she is it seems
To be taking over her life

Page 48, time to dream up a thread suggestion, take your time, it's slow thread.

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion: Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the Internet

It's not great but it does rhyme 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Where abouts is her tummy tuck scar? I feel so sorry for her how insecure she is it seems
To be taking over her life
On her right leg in the crease of her leg/under the bikini bottom string if that makes sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.