The Kardashians #21 You next in line Mx Jenner (Mrs Doubtfire)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie, Kendall & Khloe at Coachella in 2015 -
I think this is probably when Khloe looked her best...?
1714399593696.png

1714399657520.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just been watching the most recent series and god Kim is so draining, does she ever talk about anything other than herself 😭 I know she’s always been self centred but I swear she’s got worse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
See Kim doesn’t appear to be in New York, do we think she’s not been invited to the Met?
I think she will be there, she lives for the MET.

I can’t imagine Anna not inviting her, despite being trash, unfortunately people do like to see her at this event

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she’s pissed Anna off though, have they been seen together since Kim was late for the Victoria Beckham show? bleeping up Annas schedule at fashion week?

• Wow
Reactions: 1

I bet she livid, Tom Brady made a joke about Kanye and the kids and apparently she didn’t look happy, had to fake smile
---

Duh

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm not that keen on the 3 dresses at all. The cardi Kim?? Kylie looks like she's off to get married and Kendulls well it's okay. Bit underwhelming for me after years of the dramatic dresses. Maybe that's what they wanted?

Reactions: 10
Yeah, Kim looks bad. Why does she insist on having blond hair at every Met? It looks rough.
That hair is truly awful and looks badly conditioned.

Not sure what other internal organs she has had removed but the disproportionate waist looks truly awful and she's storing up long term health problems (this is more than just an industrial strength corset).

I'm surprised she hasn't coloured her hair red as she's close to being a full time Jessica Rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14