The Kardashians #21 You next in line Mx Jenner (Mrs Doubtfire)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another thread for the Kartrashjens or Karjenners.

Plenty happened so will try and remember most of it;

Plenty of chat over the surgeries of of some of them. Khloe's nose and how much she is turning into her Mom Kris, who also is beginning to look so gaunt in the face. Kim's "surgeries" too but the amount of filtering she does on her photos is unreal!
Lots of chat over Kourts best era of style. Let's face it anything is better than the black goth style she has now.
Scott also is looking ill very thin and gaunt. Pills or surgery we ain't sure. I think most want him happy and healthy.
Kylie seems to only be posting about her products now not much else, certainly not much of kids. Plus is she still with Timmy?
Caitlyn said "Good riddance" when we had the news about OJ Simpson death. Nothing from the family.
Caitlyn is also the new Mrs Doubtfire. Well I our eyes anyway 😂
Lastly is it the end of the Ks and Js well maybe, who knows but there's still plenty of chat and gossip with this motley crew. It's never dull with them (except Kendull maybe)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kim is getting stranger looking by the day. I think there's something up with her eyes because she keeps covering up one side with her hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or she is trying to look like her top fame game era? Like between years 2005-2010. Her looks have changed a lot, she is looking younger (yet not great) .

Reactions: 7
I’ve not listened to the whole album yet but is a Swift song from the new album clearly about Kim? Lots of comments on her insta re aIMee

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is it just me or she is trying to look like her top fame game era? Like between years 2005-2010. Her looks have changed a lot, she is looking younger (yet not great) .
I honestly thought that video was old footage when it was posted. She's got the tip of her nose back , which she hasn't had in about ten years. Together with the heavy make up and overdone lips ? Very 2007.

Her mouth also looks fallen at one side, together with the weird fringe thing, looks like she's trying to cover mild bells palsy. Something up with her face snyway 😲

Reactions: 4
No fan of Kim, but Taylor Swift is such a bleeping loser to be singing about Kim 8 years later. Including North and adding in the line that her mum wished Kim was dead? Weirdo behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg I thought that video was years old with the body con dress, hair and makeup 😮 she looks awful. It’s giving Gabrielle
84FC98B6-D3E4-44F7-A5FB-32AB5F628014.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No fan of Kim, but Taylor Swift is such a bleeping loser to be singing about Kim 8 years later. Including North and adding in the line that her mum wished Kim was dead? Weirdo behaviour.
The Swifties aren’t gonna like this one…

The song is about how Taylor has moved on from everything, clearly not if she’s still writing crappy songs about the situation. Perpetual victim mentality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
if Taylor needs an extra song for her next album she can hit me up! It needs some work but it’s a good start- I’m thinking a tune like the song about the stolen scarf?

🎶 Plastic smiles, paper-thin Every wrinkle, a cardinal sin

She's chasing youth in a syringe. But in reality Kim, the world has se!

Too much botox, too little soul Trying to fill the void, but it takes its toll

You wish you were like Selina in my mean girl group, but the truth is witch, your face is starting to droop! 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if Taylor needs an extra song for her next album she can hit me up! It needs some work but it’s a good start- I’m thinking a tune like the song about the stolen scarf?

🎶 Plastic smiles, paper-thin Every wrinkle, a cardinal sin

She's chasing youth in a syringe. But in reality Kim, the world has se!

Too much botox, too little soul Trying to fill the void, but it takes its toll

You wish you were like Selina in my mean girl group, but the truth is witch, your face is starting to droop! 🎶
You need to quit your job and go and be a songwriter 😂

Reactions: 6
Apparently two songs are actually about Kim but this one is the most obvious.

When I picture my hometown
There's a bronze, spray-tanned statue of you
And a plaque underneath it
That threatens to push me down the stairs at our school
It's giving stuck in high school.

Everyone knows that my mother is a saintly woman
But she used to say she wished that you were dead
Imagine writing this and being like yeah makes me and my mum look brill that lets stick it in

And so I changed your name and any real defining clues
And one day, your kid comes home singin'
A song that only us two is gonna know is about you
All because North posted a tiktok dancing to her song. Sad! Oh and on the 'changed your name' line...

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 09.30.42.png

Just in case there was any doubt that 'Aimee' is Kim, check out the capital letters in the title :rolleyes:

Kim might be a dick with tit filler, but Taylor is a 34 year old woman still acting like she's in high school.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Apparently two songs are actually about Kim but this one is the most obvious.

It's giving stuck in high school.

Imagine writing this and being like yeah makes me and my mum look brill that lets stick it in

All because North posted a tiktok dancing to her song. Sad! Oh and on the 'changed your name' line...

View attachment 2886701

Just in case there was any doubt that 'Aimee' is Kim, check out the capital letters in the title :rolleyes:

Kim might be a dick with tit filler, but Taylor is a 34 year old woman still acting like she's in high school.
But Taylor can do no wrong! She is a bleeping Saint!
As no fan of hers I do find a lot of her fans are on the boarder line of being a cult. But whatever floats ya boat I guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
These are unrecognizable! To much work done on their faces at a young age has messed them up.

Reactions: 1
You need to quit your job and go and be a songwriter 😂
Thanks! Not sure what happened but the song appears to have been cut off in its prime.

this line should have read:

She's chasing youth in a syringe. But in reality Kim, the world has seen your minge

• Haha
Reactions: 12