The Kardashians #21 You next in line Mx Jenner (Mrs Doubtfire)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently two songs are actually about Kim but this one is the most obvious.

It's giving stuck in high school.

Imagine writing this and being like yeah makes me and my mum look brill that lets stick it in

All because North posted a tiktok dancing to her song. Sad! Oh and on the 'changed your name' line...

View attachment 2886701

Just in case there was any doubt that 'Aimee' is Kim, check out the capital letters in the title :rolleyes:

Kim might be a dick with tit filler, but Taylor is a 34 year old woman still acting like she's in high school.
That’s unhinged behaviour absolute wolf in sheep’s clothing antics the bullies favourite bully.

Reactions: 6
It's only a song. Just read the lyrics and they're not even bad, people are being overdramatic imo

Reactions: 11
It's only a song. Just read the lyrics and they're not even bad, people are being overdramatic imo
Nah, she’s defo a freak.

She’s dragging someone new on each song on this album, knowing her cult-like fans will go after and bully them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She made it freakish when she decided to put Kim's name in capital letters just so everybody knew who it was about.

Her real beef should be with Kanye, but she's too scared to trigger him. Forgetting that bringing North in likely will anyway!

Reactions: 19
Kim was honestly pretty awful to her. I'm not even a swiftie but I just don't think it's that deep. Kim has done way worse to other people in the past

Reactions: 9
Kim was honestly pretty awful to her. I'm not even a swiftie but I just don't think it's that deep. Kim has done way worse to other people in the past
Was she really though? Yes she posted an edited call, which contradicted the lie Taylor was telling at the time, that Taylor never was called by Kanye about famous and never heard or approved any of the lyrics. She had been called, and she'd heard and approved some of the lyrics. It's pure revisionism that Taylor 'caught Kim lying'. Taylor was the one who decided to disappear off into hiding, see how Kim is handling this right now? She's living proof that you can just not care.

Kanye was the one that did a video with a nude figure of her. Kanye was the one who put the line in the song. Kanye was the one who snatched the mic out of her hand. Kanye Yet Kim's the one with a song about her while Taylor's mute on Kanye? Kanye who's still making comments on her, vs Kim who's not said a word on her in years?

Taylor's clearly not had enough trauma in her life if she's still bleating on about this for content for her albums. It's been 8 years. Obama was the president when this happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Was she really though? Yes she posted an edited call, which contradicted the lie Taylor was telling at the time, that Taylor never was called by Kanye about famous and never heard or approved any of the lyrics. She had been called, and she'd heard and approved some of the lyrics. It's pure revisionism that Taylor 'caught Kim lying'. Taylor was the one who decided to disappear off into hiding, see how Kim is handling this right now? She's living proof that you can just not care.

Kanye was the one that did a video with a nude figure of her. Kanye was the one who put the line in the song. Kanye was the one who snatched the mic out of her hand. Kanye Yet Kim's the one with a song about her while Taylor's mute on Kanye? Kanye who's still making comments on her, vs Kim who's not said a word on her in years?

Taylor's clearly not had enough trauma in her life if she's still bleating on about this for content for her albums. It's been 8 years. Obama was the president when this happened.

🙏 all of this, but especially the BIB

Reactions: 12
A grown ass mid 30’s woman still bitching about her (many) exes and Kim and co screams high school drama from teens, not a woman of her age. Taylor Swift although very talented needs to get a life for herself. Did she ever hear that constantly revisiting the past and taking swipes and petty revenge at those who you think did you wrong isn’t good for you and moving forward in life. This isn’t healthy behaviour IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not arguing about it, it’s just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️ literally just a song. Kim isn’t a nice person herself, she can deal with negative attention, any attention is good attention for the Kardashians. Probably help keep her more relevant tbh as they’re falling off massively at the moment, Taylor is managing to keep gen z on her side unlike them

Reactions: 10
I’m not arguing about it, it’s just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️ literally just a song. Kim isn’t a nice person herself, she can deal with negative attention, any attention is good attention for the Kardashians. Probably help keep her more relevant tbh as they’re falling off massively at the moment, Taylor is managing to keep gen z on her side unlike them
She can deal with negative attention. It's one of her positive qualities that she really doesn't care. No doubt Kimmy is enjoying the engagement that daft swifties are providing by commenting 'thank you aimee' on all of her stuff, because engagement = money.

But that doesn't mean Taylor Swift isn't a sad witch for making a song crying about something that happened 8 years ago. Didn't she cry about Kim in her Person Of The Year interview too? Doing it against someone who isn't a nice person doesn't change the fact she's a massive bleeping loser who needs to go and live some actual life instead of trying to write 30 more songs about Denise Welch's druggie son not loving her and about how awful it was that her ex had depression instead of focusing all his attention on her.

Kim's not a nice person. But Taylor's not a nice person and a bleeping loser on top of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You’re right - it’s about being relevant for all of them. Better to be talked about good or bad than not talked about!

Reactions: 6