The Kardashians #21 You next in line Mx Jenner (Mrs Doubtfire)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the Kardashians now just...irrelevant?
Not quite yet but there's no question they are not as relevant as they once were.I mean,who gives a tit about Kylie's new drinks brand?.But there's another generation on the horizon,watch Kim in particular,start pushing her kids to the forefront,she's already doing it with North.

Reactions: 21
Not quite yet but there's no question they are not as relevant as they once were.I mean,who gives a tit about Kylie's new drinks brand?.But there's another generation on the horizon,watch Kim in particular,start pushing her kids to the forefront,she's already doing it with North.
But North is 10...beyond the TikTok generation - who even really cares?

Reactions: 12
If Tristan clicked his fingers and asked Chloe to get back together, she’d come running.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve watched a few coachella 2024 vlogs and sprinter cans (kylies newest venture😑) were put in fridges for influencers to try out and almost everyone said they didn’t like it and opted for the more well know brands… just another venture for kylie to try and make money off people because it’s related “kylie Jenner” but this was a flop

Reactions: 10
Tristan been quiet lately I wonder if he got family time out after drugs and child support order he had to pay.

Last year he was all up in their Easter family event was he there this year?

Reactions: 5
Tristan been quiet lately I wonder if he got family time out after drugs and child support order he had to pay.

Last year he was all up in their Easter family event was he there this year?
probably another baby on the way with yet another woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Kim and Chloe have shown their bullying sides several times over the years, Kim with that girl in Dubai was disgusting.

Reactions: 7
I doubt it,but I would love it if it was.The meltdowns from Chalamet fans would be hilarious.
Yeah I doubt it. But sge only posts on her Instagram her #ads or her products for her Companies. No kids shown anymore so her decision or Travis S?

Reactions: 2