The Kardashians #16 I thought it said Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember that episode of keeping up where they had a contest to see how they could eat/drink pineapple and compete in who’s vagina smelt/tasted best 🤢

And now these gummies - it’s just weird!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else remember that episode of keeping up where they had a contest to see how they could eat/drink pineapple and compete in who’s vagina smelt/tasted best 🤢

And now these gummies - it’s just weird!
Yeah,I swear they were sniffing eachothers toilet paper in a resteraunt or something, vile 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe if she didn’t go on about how much she is trying to get pregnant, people wouldn’t ask her if she’s er…pregnant? Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Its her pathetic attempt at being relatable.
Its her pathetic attempt at being relatable.
And I think she wants to have people invested in her fertility journey. But no one really gives a damn about a creepy ass couple who have already had what 5/6 kids between them making one more. The world isn’t backing them to unify their love with another innocent baby dragged into the freak show circus that is the kardashian family right now. One more child getting bondage bears for Christmas no doubt. And travis’ daughter is so over-exposed too.

• Heart
At the end of the day she is famous and there is always stories true or not written about famous people. Yeah get its frustrating buy you talk on social media nd the press so its gonna happen.

Reactions: 3
Do younthink kourtney will go down the surrogate route?

Reactions: 2
Tbh since Kravis I’ve stopped keeping up with Kourtney and usually skip over her parts on the show 😂 can someone let me know why she’s having ivf? If she has said why, I remember she got pregnant so quick with Scott

Reactions: 4
Tbh since Kravis I’ve stopped keeping up with Kourtney and usually skip over her parts on the show 😂 can someone let me know why she’s having ivf? If she has said why, I remember she got pregnant so quick with Scott
Cos she’s too old I imagine. Conceiving in your 40s naturally is difficult

Reactions: 5
According to the show- take it with a pinch of salt: she ate and lived too healthy and this put her in early menopause :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Kourtney is only looking more normal now that she’s eating actual food again instead of the restrictive way she used to eat before. You can tell Mason has been allowed chocolate again too 😂

Reactions: 2
Gwyneth Paltrow did the fresh smelling fanny on Goop already didn't she. They really are a bunch of copycats. Chloe is going to look horrendous in 3 years time. Is plastic surgery reversible because she's going to need an antidote pretty soon. A few years back Kylie posted that snap chat was over and it's value plummeted.

Reactions: 7
Yes, those poor women being paid thousands to carry a baby 😂
I don't see what's funny about rich privileged people taking advantage of poorer women?
Khloe was on the Kelly Clarkson show and her and Kelly sitting there talking about how horrible pregnancy is but yet she doesn't care about another woman going through it for her. It's all done through an agency as well so they don't get a huge amount of money it's around 30k average which I do not think is enough considering the sacrifice to your body and life and the amount of money these gowls have it's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't see what's funny about rich privileged people taking advantage of poorer women?
Khloe was on the Kelly Clarkson show and her and Kelly sitting there talking about how horrible pregnancy is but yet she doesn't care about another woman going through it for her. It's all done through an agency as well so they don't get a huge amount of money it's around 30k average which I do not think is enough considering the sacrifice to your body and life and the amount of money these gowls have it's disgusting
It’s not a Handmaid’s Tale situation, they’re not being forced to be surrogates they willing joined agencies so that they could be paid to carry babies for other women

• Heart
It’s not a Handmaid’s Tale situation, they’re not being forced to be surrogates they willing joined agencies so that they could be paid to carry babies for other women
Do you think women do it for a stranger because they want to! They're doing it because they need the money. So yeah it's basically handmaid's tale
Look surrogacy can be amazing for infertile couples or same sex couples but I don't think it's OK that all these rich celebs out there are just buying babies cause they don't want to ruin their bodies but they dont give a crap about the women doing it

Reactions: 21
Do you think women do it for a stranger because they want to! They're doing it because they need the money. So yeah it's basically handmaid's tale
Look surrogacy can be amazing for infertile couples or same sex couples but I don't think it's OK that all these rich celebs out there are just buying babies cause they don't want to ruin their bodies but they dont give a crap about the women doing it
One of Kim’s surrogates seemed to have a positive experience? Plus she has a law degree and her husband is in the military so I doubt she ‘needs the money’ that desperately, but agree to disagree

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Khloe lying on a hospital bed almost pretending she had given birth was just disgusting. There are some blind items on a podcast I listen to that indicate either Kim or khloe started a process with a surrogate, somehow convinced them not to go through an agency (iirc) then just backed out and basically ghosted them after she was pregnant

Reactions: 19
One of Kim’s surrogates seemed to have a positive experience? Plus she has a law degree and her husband is in the military so I doubt she ‘needs the money’ that desperately, but agree to disagree
Do you know how much debt someone with a law degree in America would have? It’s not like the UK.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.