The Kardashians #16 I thought it said Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Khloe lying on a hospital bed almost pretending she had given birth was just disgusting. There are some blind items on a podcast I listen to that indicate either Kim or khloe started a process with a surrogate, somehow convinced them not to go through an agency (iirc) then just backed out and basically ghosted them after she was pregnant
and talking about whether or not she wants Tristan in the room during the birth - you’re not the one giving birth Khloe! How about asking the woman who IS giving birth whether she wants your gross ex hanging round her nether regions!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Khloe lying on a hospital bed almost pretending she had given birth was just disgusting. There are some blind items on a podcast I listen to that indicate either Kim or khloe started a process with a surrogate, somehow convinced them not to go through an agency (iirc) then just backed out and basically ghosted them after she was pregnant
Yeh it’s giving Handmaids Tale when the women sit behind the birthing mum, fake groaning away. Creepy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's not like they kicked the surrogate out of the bed so Khloe could jump in. I'm sure it was just part of the bonding process between Khloe and the baby and that the surrogate was being very well looked after off camera. However I watched that episode last week and she seems to have zero emotional connection to the baby. No emotion at all when the surrogate was in labour and they were leaving for hospital.

Reactions: 12
Khloe comes across very robotic in all the newer episodes, whatever personality she had seems to have deserted her.

Reactions: 17
Is it true Travis Scott got another woman pregnant and that’s why him and Kylie broke up?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Khloe comes across very robotic in all the newer episodes, whatever personality she had seems to have deserted her.
Exactly, she us3e to be the most fun, natural one and as much as I dislike Scott their dynamic was really fun to watch. It's like all of the surgery has removed her personality

Reactions: 9
The Kardasians haven’t got TS back anymore now he’s not with Kylie so I imagine a lot of tit he’s doing or done or is gonna come back to get him

Reactions: 6
[

Blimey.
Daddy to 3 And arrested in a matter of 2 tattle posts! He's quick. Is there any info or both rumous?
Wow - just found this...

Couldn't see anything on the alleged other pregnancy though.

Reactions: 3
Soon need a new thread. Shall we have a title like this one or back to the next number? Any ideas?
This was a good thread name BTW 🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.