The Kardashians #16 I thought it said Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay thread #16 and yep put as said "I thought it said Dave" in honour of Kim's posting of the gingerbread house for Kylie and the name "Dove" was on there but definitely looked like Dave.
Poor Dave Dove, with that name 😂 see Kylie it's not unique 🤣
So the 2nd series of the Kardashians on Hulu finished and most seem unimpressed with it and Kim even asking the fans what they want to see. Time might be up Ladies.
Still no official naming of Kylie's son and Khloe's son 🙄 just name then you daft tarts!
New video out of Kourtney and Khloe raking lie detector tests. Why??????
Bizarre as ever.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Khloe looks so different again in the new lie detector video. I think hanging out with Kim all the time is the worst thing for her self confidence. Kim is a vain cow and will think nothing about shaming even her own sisters.

Reactions: 20
In that lie detector video, Khloe looks absolutely awful. Waaay too much work done to her face. She manages to look both old, frozen and gaunt all at the same time. Really weird looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yay thread #16 and yep put as said "I thought it said Dave" in honour of Kim's posting of the gingerbread house for Kylie and the name "Dove" was on there but definitely looked like Dave.
Poor Dave Dove, with that name 😂 see Kylie it's not unique 🤣
So the 2nd series of the Kardashians on Hulu finished and most seem unimpressed with it and Kim even asking the fans what they want to see. Time might be up Ladies.
Still no official naming of Kylie's son and Khloe's son 🙄 just name then you daft tarts!
New video out of Kourtney and Khloe raking lie detector tests. Why??????
Bizarre as ever.....
You forgot to add that the biggest girl gang since the spice girls has been formed and we’re armed like the army, and stronger than a tsunami.

THE SKIMMIES!!!

It’s not spice up your life, it’s skims up your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In that lie detector video, Khloe looks absolutely awful. Waaay too much work done to her face. She manages to look both old, frozen and gaunt all at the same time. Really weird looking.
She looks like a different person completely! And the vibe between her and Kourtney is waaaay off. She says she won’t let True sleep over and said there’s not enough time to get into it. I wonder if the Blind about two sisters who hate each other is true?

Where can I watch the full lie detector? Only keep seeing small clips in tiktok

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You forgot to add that the biggest girl gang since the spice girls has been formed and we’re armed like the army, and stronger than a tsunami.

THE SKIMMIES!!!

It’s not spice up your life, it’s skims up your life.
Yes sorry I was rushing this morning before work and going out in tht damn effing cold.

Yep Skimmies.🥳

Still not got my parcel yet. ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't blame Khloe not wanting True to sleep over at Kourtney's house with the way Kourtney and Travis are all over each other all the time. Also the kids are wild, True seems like a gentle soul, they would probably traumatise her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really want to know why she wont let Tru stay over?? Also my skims , ordered Black Friday, still hasn't arrived either 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't blame Khloe not wanting True to sleep over at Kourtney's house with the way Kourtney and Travis are all over each other all the time. Also the kids are wild, True seems like a gentle soul, they would probably traumatise her.
I wonder if it still has to do with how Kourt parents her kids as in they pretty much do as they like. Yes I know they have chores to do but hardly taxing ones. This was said before on the KUWTK show. Has True stopped over at Kim's or Kylie's?

Reactions: 12
Yes sorry I was rushing this morning before work and going out in tht damn effing cold.

Yep Skimmies.🥳

Still not got my parcel yet. ☹
Aww no ☹ that’s taking the piss with your parcel, have Skims not shipped it yet or is it DHL?

Oh red it’s freezing isn’t it, feel like I live on Mount Everest trying not to slide on my arse in this icy weather.

Skimmies forever

• Heart
Aww no ☹ that’s taking the piss with your parcel, have Skims not shipped it yet or is it DHL?

Oh red it’s freezing isn’t it, feel like I live on Mount Everest trying not to slide on my arse in this icy weather.

Skimmies forever
It say on tracking it is the Netherlands.
Sure it's bloody cold. But hopefully it's over after tomorrow.
Skimmies forever 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Chuffin’ ‘ell these Skims orders must be delivered all the way from Mordor, or they end up there 😂

I got a huge box from DHL last week so it took <2 weeks from order date on Black Friday weekend 📦

💗 Skimmies

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WTF has she done to her face?
00669722-88C7-413E-ADB6-54E86C9B92B3.jpeg

She looks like Jigsaw out of the film Saw
914ED086-F086-4615-B2A8-C56CFCE2C145.jpeg

She needs those cheek fillers removed asap 🥴

How much for a month??? Oh dear Trashcan how are ya gonna afford it?
Why would she give the baby his surname other than to live off the back of it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She looks like a different person completely! And the vibe between her and Kourtney is waaaay off. She says she won’t let True sleep over and said there’s not enough time to get into it. I wonder if the Blind about two sisters who hate each other is true?

Thanks
Only managed to watch Khloe on the test then had to switch Kourtneys yest

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.