The Kardashians #16 I thought it said Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pics must not have been taken by the paparazzi they pay as they wouldn't have passed muster. Of course normal aging for us plebs but for someone as insecure as her, veiny hands and hollow under eyes are a no no. It's a shame. Up until around 2016 I thought she was one of the most beautiful women in the world. I think for someone who wears so little and who has been so nipped and tucked she has zero sex appeal. Has what some would class the "perfect" hourglass but she isn't sexy and loads of men I know agree. View attachment 1987426
Totally agree, when I rack my brains no man I know has ever listed any of them as their fantasy woman.

Reactions: 7
*Eyeroll
Kris knows Brad is problematic (Angelina and his kids no longer speak to him)
She’s fine pushing these rumours on small fan accounts, but Khloe will say she’s ’just focusing on being a MOM right now’ as soon as Daily Fail or someone picks it up.
AS IF khloe looks after her children.. with those nails??

Reactions: 4
Kim has been eaten by a snake!!!
She could barely make it up the stairs poor love! 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 3
Apparently Kim has got it in for B and wants to talk to her 1-2-1 for some reason, and has even taken out a mortgage to buy Britney’s former home in Malibu to be nearby the couple (so who is stalking now huh?!)

👩🏻Kim: where are you?
👱B: in bed with your ex-husband 🧔🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t get over Kim’s recent pencil nose job and cheek fillers, isn’t she 42? It wasn’t even necessary and now she looks 52! 😆

Kim looking like PMK big time!
🐑

Reactions: 9
Exactly he's never going to change, if you get together with someone who's not single what can you expect
Exactly! And I know her kids aren't gonna be raised like any others however imagine explaining that it was more important for her children to have the same biological father than her getting some self-respect. I really won't be surprised if she, sorry a surrogate, has another of his biological children. She is definitely the sister with the deepest issues, Daddy issues for sure. I think even if she isn't Robert's daughter she would have been well warned not to ever divulge or lose all her privileges. Kris Jenner is not to be messed with.

Reactions: 5
I’m just watching the episode where Kris and Corey go round to Kourtney and Travis’s house for dinner and have to wait for them in the dining room to stop making out and the cameras are filming them. What the hell?! That is just so weird and uncomfortable.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m just watching the episode where Kris and Corey go round to Kourtney and Travis’s house for dinner and have to wait for them in the dining room to stop making out and the cameras are filming them. What the hell?! That is just so weird and uncomfortable.
Like a young teenage couple you would've seen in secondary school eating each other's faces off. So cringe.
Does anyone else find the "sexy" photoshoots Kim has done with Khloe and Kylie in the past disturbing? She did another recent one with Kylie too. Who would pose with their siblings like that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.