The Kardashians #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe tells Kim she’s ‘So proud of her’ for squeezing into a dress, that doesn’t even fit.
I know Chloe has a strange relationship with pride (or lack of it where Tristan is concerned) but this is some next level arse licking bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Serious observation. Clip of True and Dream dancing and Khloes shouting yeeeaaahhh no-one can break our souls. Khloe? You're definitely broken pet and she's probably going to break the two little dancers. How she can believe she's some sort of guru is 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Serious observation. Clip of True and Dream dancing and Khloes shouting yeeeaaahhh no-one can break our souls. Khloe? You're definitely broken pet and she's probably going to break the two little dancers. How she can believe she's some sort of guru is 😭
Yeah true, and then maybe not exact word for word, want to show the girls how they can be strong women in the future. Dream probably will as his Mum Blac Chyna definitely is strong! True what will she learn from Khloe? Keep being with someone that lied and cheated on her.

Reactions: 12
I know she’s a child but North West on Tik Tok angers me with her facial expressions. Please someone disable her account
I thought it was just me but I can’t bare her I know she’s a kid but she’s so arrogant and bossy, I get the feeling she’ll be indirectly jealous of Chicago like Chloe was/is to Kim.

Reactions: 24
Sorry but Ripley's should have said NO! jeez why are people scared to stand up to these arrogant fools!

Reactions: 22
I can't! I tried to watch Norths tiktok but its Christmas on there. Nope. 1 day of Chris is enough for me. I agree she's an arrogant little monster.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but Ripley's should have said NO! jeez why are people scared to stand up to these arrogant fools!
And now really bad PR for them. The backlash against them and Kim was pretty high. They probably thought the press coverage they would get would be great for them. I do wonder if Kim paid them?

Reactions: 12
I would be pretty insulted if I was Khloe's glam and she chose Kim’s glam for the met

Just watched the new episode Kourtney’s veil was so beautiful but her dress ruined it completely why would you want to look that trashy

Reactions: 25
Just watched the new episode Kourtney’s veil was so beautiful but her dress ruined it completely why would you want to look that trashy
I agree, D&G only seem to do the corset style and it’s a bit dated at this stage in my very humble fashion opinion

I agree, D&G only seem to do the corset style and it’s a bit dated at this stage in my very humble fashion opinion
I feel like you don’t really see D&G on red carpets anymore either, but even if her dress was a corset if the length was longer that would’ve looked so much better.
Kourtney’s veil with Kim’s dress from her wedding to Kanye. Bridal goals

Reactions: 9
Alabama looks absolutely terrible. All her fathers money and her hair looks like that and her dress sense is absolutely awful in those pics 👆

They've all become so scruffy apart from kendall and sometimes kourtney

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.