The Kardashians #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they'd had the bums reduced but I think it's just the weight loss giving the effect. In reality they still look ridiculous and huge from behind.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Not a huge fan of Kendall but she effortlessly outshines them every time. Look how natural and simple her style is there. Kims hair looks awful, always. She never gets it right anymore, in my opinion.

Have a blow-dry with your natural hair for once.
Was Kylie’s hand glued to her hip the entire night? It’s in every photo I’ve seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone follow Anna Roisman? Her impression of Kris is so good, she's great at loads of people.

Oh and she does Julia Fox 🙈 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Just when all the chavs have saved up for their BBLS, the Kardashians are having theirs removed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They have deffo had the BBL’s removed, you can see Kylie is behind them due to being pregnant then suddenly dropped a ton of weight off herself.
Lorri Hill speculated they are on the weight loss injectables

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yup they're hoping to bring back the double zero trend. Not many can make size 12 these days let alone 00 so this will make them seem more elite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I lost too much weight over summer due to stress and I have never felt so unwell and unattractive in my life. I was a similar size to Khloe in some of her pics/on the show or a UK 4 for comparison. Thankfully I’ve put some of it back on but it’s dangerous to drop weight like they do. They are crazy if they are doing it on purpose.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I lost too much weight over summer due to stress and I have never felt so unwell and unattractive in my life. I was a similar size to Khloe in some of her pics/on the show or a UK 4 for comparison. Thankfully I’ve put some of it back on but it’s dangerous to drop weight like they do. They are crazy if they are doing it on purpose.
I’m a size 6-8 and actually hate it! I have a high metabolism and just cannot seem to gain weight. Constantly used to get comments to eat more etc (I eat more than my chubby partner!!! Lol) I’d absolutely love to gain weight & more muscle. To promote this curvy figure and then crash diet/use supplements to lose weight is just w o w. Just promote being bleeping healthy

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget they also do the stomach stapling. (Gastric bypass surgery)

Khloe has had this done several times and liposuctioned to the hilt. Same with Adele.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh so Julia Fox was at the Fashion Awards show the other night sane as the Ks and Js. Wonder if they had a chat about Ye? 😂🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve followed along but I can not cope with this anymore

Khloe … THAT IS NOT YOUR FACE …

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.