Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Who is arsed if people buy Skims or not. There’s a girl who owns the takeaway across the road who i thinks a fuckin bitch but i still go in for a kebab 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

giovanna101

Chatty Member
Travis makes me fucking ill. In this weeks episode where they’re having dinner and he asked Kourtney if she’d chosen a wine for them 🤢and then he said look Kourtney I ate all my gnocchi. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he gives me absolute beta vibes. Be a fucking man, pick a wine for yourself and don’t announce to your fiancé that you’ve eaten all your dinner like a 5 year old does to his mummy. Bleurhh!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

plinky2

VIP Member
Kim used to come across as such a nice girl in the earlier seasons, shes an absolute cunt now, no wonder people have had enough of them.
OMG if she tells us plebs once more ‘she’s had to work harder than anyone else’ STFU! Kim you grew up in Beverly Hills with a famous lawyer dad and Olympian step dad! You already had connections no one else has. You have not worked harder than other people and having your hair and make up done every day whilst you sit on your phone isn’t ‘work’
She talks like she’s down in the SKIMs factory sewing the bras

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

olivia321

VIP Member
Pete looks like he needs to go in the washer on a 90. He looks like he’s not washed in weeks.

He reminds me of one of them lads that doesn’t know when to go home and is still sat on someone’s kitchen floor on Wednesday from Saturday night doing balloons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

giovanna101

Chatty Member
I’m going to throw a right spanner in the works here, lord forgive me, but!!!

Has anyone heard the rumour (discussed at length on other websites years ago) that North is really Reggie Bush’s kid?

Apparently Reggie is still Kim’s one true love, she never got over him. They only broke up because Reggie’s mum put her foot down and banned Reggie from marrying her. Guess Reggie is a mummy’s boy!
Absolutely no way! North is Kanye’s twin!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

flo90

Not a huge fan of Kendall but she effortlessly outshines them every time. Look how natural and simple her style is there. Kims hair looks awful, always. She never gets it right anymore, in my opinion.

Have a blow-dry with your natural hair for once.
Kendall looks amazing, whatever work she's had done looks totally natural. Kim's hair is ridiculous, blonde looks awful on her and the length makes her look so scruffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

giovanna101

Chatty Member
How underwhelming was the balenciaga catwalk kimmie did? And where was kourts wedding? I was really looking forward to hate watching it 😂😂
That whole episode was a funking joke. Ooh Kim is such a hard worker, no one in the world works as hard as Kim. Absolutely no one, no one knows how hard Kim works. Kim rocks up to work, stands there while someone dresses her and does her hair and makeup and then walks round a room. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 wow. I don't know how she does it. She's superwoman. All these other lazy bitches don't know what hard work is.

Urgh. Shut up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Oh my god re the new episode, how much bum licking do Kourtney and Travis’ crew do? It feels like it’s just constantly “oh my god I’m gonna die” “oh my god so beautiful” “oh wow” they seem so full of praise constantly it seems tiring. Travis still looks bored and I find it strange that he makes a point of being so vocal about the “cappuccino”… is he on a different type of cappuccino? He certainly seems it at times! He seems a bit out of it. I find it hilarious when he’s there, looks bored out his skull and you hear Kourtney with her monotone voice talking about how they could’ve ran away and gotten married alone. lol. I don’t see their marriage lasting at all. Especially when you hear about all the hoohaa with Travis book and how he wrote that he wanted Kim. When I saw that I genuinely wondered how Kourtney could get with him when he was so vocal before that he liked Kim…

2F40AC9C-F171-4AE0-9627-7021A84A1066.jpeg

Also you can really see this “thin is better” narrative they’ve been pushing in the latest episode. When Khloe was in the corset and said she couldn’t breathe and Kim was like “breathings overrated” this is going to influence so many young impressionable little girls who will feel like they have to do the same thing. That’s why I hate this family, they are made up of the most vain ugly ideals and they think they’re so iconic

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

grannypants

Chatty Member
I feel like the tide is turning on them and I’m here for it. They’re so boring and self-aware now and people are definitely getting sick of them, gen z in particular. About time!

I miss when the drama was actually entertaining, like this iconic moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Scott used to be a hoot, I've not seen the episodes with Travis (nor do I want to) but from what I've read on here he seems boring.
Scott will always been remember for the "Auntie Kris, its me, its Todd Cranes" 😁
Yeah he was funny but my god didn't he do some twatish things. Stuffing money into a waiters mouth whilst drunk (again) in Vegas in front if his boss and family. I've only seen snippets of the new series do only seen bits of Travis B.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
My god the way the dress just wasn’t budging over her fat arse and they kept trying to force it, they shouldn’t have done that. She didn’t even look that good in it. She is so hell bent on being an icon even when her bum licking hair dresser said she’s a modern day Marilyn you could see she was just so chuffed🤣 ffs. Modern day Marilyn? Please! This family is so full of ego and for some reason it really comes across hugely in this show and not in a good way

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28