The Kardashians #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well another thread and still no names for Kylie and Khloe's little boys, pretty sad really.
So most people seem to be bored of the new series and pretty disinterested in it. No doubt there is another series being filmed now, well it seemed it on some recent videos of Kris' birthday party the other day. Yep more parties as Kendull and Kim (wonky eye and stupid hair) had birthdays too. Yes Khloe did her usual and wrote mega long essays about all 3 😴😴😴
Might have missed some bits but to be honest I could go on forever
Carry on thread 15 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kim needs to go back brunette she looks horrendous with blonde hair.

In other news Black Friday won’t be long away and I’m glad Skims are restocking the velour robes on Friday

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Kims hair looks fried within an inch of its life!
Sorry I’m a bit new to this thread but needed to discuss this somewhere with others who like to
Gossip about them

Khloe uploaded this pic for simon’s bday

Is that her fanny flap hanging out? 😱😂
It’s a gusset for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I’m a bit new to this thread but needed to discuss this somewhere with others who like to
Gossip about them

Camille the camel 🐫 making an appearance.

Either that or it’s sag from her numerous BBL’s.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

[/QUOTE]

Jesus, I think it's the famous Camille. Khloe has mentioned a few times that she has a huge vag, looks like she wasn't exaggerating. Maybe it should have its own starring role on the next series, it would make it more interesting. Kamille Kardashian.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Holding a slice of pizza is not eating it. We all know the diabetes injections quell appetite, this is just PR.
Like everything else on their sad, living for others, lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Gossip about them

I think that’s part of her leg…her fake ass probably plays a role too but I think that just there because the way she has her leg up, the skin and muscle on her fake ass stretches…and I zoomed wat too much now on that picture so I see myself out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not a huge fan of Kendall but she effortlessly outshines them every time. Look how natural and simple her style is there. Kims hair looks awful, always. She never gets it right anymore, in my opinion.

Have a blow-dry with your natural hair for once.
Kendall looks amazing, whatever work she's had done looks totally natural. Kim's hair is ridiculous, blonde looks awful on her and the length makes her look so scruffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Finally some real skin…it’s actually ridiculous how most of their (paid) paparazzi pictures are edited as well…

76934C89-8652-4DB1-9EB5-D05BDEF30D5B.jpeg

5DD9F59D-2955-471A-A376-823551FE60D2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s obvious that Kim and Khloe have taken their BBLs out from these pics. Khloe may have had a boob job too.

Not sure what’s going on with Kim’s outfit- ruched up shorts underneath and skin-coloured tights that stop before her boots.

And then there’s Kylie the lumpy idiot with her greasy few fringe locks

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Kim might be wearing the tights to hide her psoriasis. Likely I'd say.

Reactions: 5
It’s obvious that Kim and Khloe have taken their BBLs out from these pics. Khloe may have had a boob job too.

Not sure what’s going on with Kim’s outfit- ruched up shorts underneath and skin-coloured tights that stop before her boots.

And then there’s Kylie the lumpy idiot with her greasy few fringe locks
I was talking about them boots last week how I brought some when it was Kim in her Yeezy era, and how blinded I was to follow and not realise that my feet would steam up and sweat in them. Did I ever wear them nope 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️ wasted money yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.