The Kardashians #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw this on YouTube and it wouldn’t surprise me if some of the bits edited out were like this

Highlights being ‘North West taught me how to fight’ and ‘the camera couldn’t even get a good angle’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like her sister is.

I don’t think they are though. I think it’s a reused photo
Ah ok. She just put something about a Sister on a photo of her, her Son and boyfriend so that’s what made me wonder if she was pregnant with a girl.

Reactions: 1
And it was definitely planned. There is nothing that woman does that isn’t calculated to gain as much attention as possible.

Reactions: 11
Kim is looking shocking since she got with Pete and those who protest how happy they are rarely are…

The hand holding hospital photos I’ve seen of Travis are grim too. Everything is dramatised.

Reactions: 10
Travis is coming across as pretty thirsty, was he always like this? Not what I’d expect…suppose he did have his own reality show so can’t be particularly private.

Reactions: 19
I used to love Kim but I just find her SO TRY HARD now / after the Hulu season 1… she seemed to have humbled for a bit but now it’s so obvious she’s forcing how “young / great / stylish / in love / hard working” she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to love Kim but I just find her SO TRY HARD now / after the Hulu season 1… she seemed to have humbled for a bit but now it’s so obvious she’s forcing how “young / great / stylish / in love / hard working” she is
Yep it's getting that way. Don't get me wrong I do like Kim and see the hard work she does put into her businesses but it all too much. Too staged with the new bf too many posing pictures. Maybe it would be good for a big break for them? I've even stopped her stories on my Instagram far too bleeping many.

Reactions: 8
Listening to this lawyer on Gloss Angeles subtlety drag Kim for being unoriginal with her brand name (Skkn by Kim)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Does feedback/reviews on your products count if they are by your sibling? 😆 They aren’t exactly gonna call it tit are they 😂
81F5EF16-66DF-4B2A-8D0C-D8E8F8FAEEFD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.