Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Sorry but I don’t blame Tristan anymore.. Khloe is an idiot for having a second baby with him! Tristan will just do what he wants and not give a shit. Funny that kylie lost a best friend to him.
I wonder if Kylie is upset that she had to cut off Jordyn yet Khloe has allowed Tristan to do it again and again.

Reactions: 53

Taylor17

VIP Member
They are actually sickening using surrogates so they don't ruin their surgically enhanced figures.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Khloe issuing a statement through E! That she had to keep the baby a secret to ‘protect her mental health due to the judgement of others’. There is literally no situation where she cannot position herself as the victim, she’s such a fucking dick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

On A Roll

Have you seen the photos of Kim in Paris in the black outfit? I think she looks amazing.

I have lost 21 pounds with a goal to lose another 7lbs to get into a healthy weight bracket. I was doing so well but the past two weeks have been so intense in work my healthy food and exercise have gone out the window because I have so much on. I've eaten so badly and done zero exercise.

Some people just seem to be able to do it all, Kim being one of them.
she can do it all because she has nannies, housekeepers, chefs, personal trainers, access to the best of the best for everything… don’t beat yourself up. she also has the pressure of the world looking at her constantly

Reactions: 45

MavisWilton

So Tristan will have fathered 2 babies in 7 months.
4 babies in 5 years, by 3 women (4 women if you count the surrogate 😅)

Classy guy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

BigMavis

VIP Member
Genius my arse, self praise is no praise.
He designed a couple of pairs of weird shoes and redesigned a woman's perfectly fine body to fit his idea of perfection. He's a twat with a God complex!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Very traditional

VIP Member
Anyone else think Balenciaga actually hate Kim Kardashian?! 😂

His face says it all! 🤣

I actually sometimes think Balenciagia is an elaborate joke on people with more money than sense (and taste!!) - it’s all so bloody ugly! Gives me proper emperors new clothes vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 43

queenamber

VIP Member
She clearly just used a surrogate because she didn’t want to gain baby weight. It’s so ethically wrong. Also WHAT THE FUCK Khloe! If the baby is due soon then does that mean it was conceived/arranged before the latest paternity scandal?

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Lollyy

VIP Member
Sorry but I don’t blame Tristan anymore.. Khloe is an idiot for having a second baby with him! Tristan will just do what he wants and not give a shit. Funny that kylie lost a best friend to him.

Reactions: 40

JE172

VIP Member
Khloe issuing a statement through E! That she had to keep the baby a secret to ‘protect her mental health due to the judgement of others’. There is literally no situation where she cannot position herself as the victim, she’s such a fucking dick.
Do you know what? If you can’t handle the judgement of others maybe don’t live you entire life online, it’s ok when the $$$ are rolling in and the narrative suits her though isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Jennytea

VIP Member
She clearly just used a surrogate because she didn’t want to gain baby weight. It’s so ethically wrong. Also WHAT THE FUCK Khloe! If the baby is due soon then does that mean it was conceived/arranged before the latest paternity scandal?
I remember her saying her dr told her she was ‘high risk’ and would have to use a surrogate if she had more and remember thinking what a load of shit 🤣.. She had no problems on her first child and most likely doesn’t have any issues. She just doesn’t want to put weight on, I bet it’s because of her age the dr said high risk but plenty of people in their late 30’s have healthy pregnancies. Kourtney doesn’t seem to have any problems or reservations with wanting to carry her own child even though she’s in her 40s .

Reactions: 39