The Kardashians #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are prue evil 😈 🤣😂 poor bloke. Any hope he is OK and gets well soon
But the last few posts have been funny as hell 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please pray for me is just like checking into hospital and then telling your huns you will inbox them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I thought I was dying the last thing I’d do is be on social media and if my loved ones were also on social media while I thought I was dying well there would be beef when I recovered.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please pray for me is just like checking into hospital and then telling your huns you will inbox them.
Who really expects a bunch of strangers to pray for them? The most they'll say is "we send our prayers to you" which they forget they posted😒

Reactions: 8
Yeah, he has a lot of health issues. He has osteoperosis and gets blood clots in his arms. He also suffers from PTSD and used to be addicted to pain killers.
Hope he's ok.

In typical Kardashian style he tweeted 'God save me' 14 hours ago
Oh my, i didn’t know he had all those issues. Are these all related to the plane crash? he doesn’t look like the healthiest guy admittedly but he’s always kinda had that look ya know.

Reactions: 5
I've been out of the loop for a short while. Just heard about the Travis news. Stil dont actually know what happened to him... People saying it's 'the Kardashian curse'. Let me catch up because I duno wtf is goong on lol.

Reactions: 6
Kourtney is quids in if he carks it, Kris is tampering with those machines at the hospital as I type.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've been out of the loop for a short while. Just heard about the Travis news. Stil dont actually know what happened to him... People saying it's 'the Kardashian curse'. Let me catch up because I duno wtf is goong on lol.
Now that you said it I'm thinking of a guy whose life wasn't ruined after associating with those sisters🤔 crickets

Reactions: 10
I just don't get why Kravis are so intent on being in the limelight, Kourtney whined on about privacy...
Like wtf is this???
I've also been massively out of the loop, so much so that I only heard this week that Kim and her huge ass squeezed into MMs dress. Again wtf like?
I'm not joking I was convinced that was a fake story because WTF?

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't it be a bugger, Kourt waits years to get married and her new hubby pegs it. *dont want anything bad to happen to Travis just saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw this photo of Khloe. I hope it’s filtered or something because she looks ill
C3167478-044C-41A2-81DD-64EED2C79CF3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Yeah, he has a lot of health issues. He has osteoperosis and gets blood clots in his arms. He also suffers from PTSD and used to be addicted to pain killers.
Hope he's ok.

In typical Kardashian style he tweeted 'God save me' 14 hours ago
He also has trigeminal neuralgia which sounds horrific. Poor guy has been through the ringer health wise.
God Save Me is also the name of the song he worked on with MGK, the lyrics go: God save me, I'm fucked up (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Have to say even when he’s going to hospital he’s promoting his work - consummate professional!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I didn't know he was 46! Thinking out loud here sorry. I'm sure he'll be fine as they probably have the best doctors money can buy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.