The Kardashians #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 12 of the infamous Kardashians (and Jenners)

So Kim admitting to only getting with Pete for sex BDE but seems to be happy and on plenty of holidays. That picture of Kim and Kanye looked tense as hell and his new gf still looking like Kim. Also still not liking the blonde Kim.

Happy birthday to Khloe (or renamed Chloe by some 😉) she posted so many stories on her Instagram I got bored. Wonder how many flower bouquets she got ?

Quite ish on the Kravis front. For a change. Apparently they gave up sex for 2 wks to improve their love life. Erm yeah whatever 🙄

Kendall spilt from Devin but now might be back together again??

Kylie. Still don't know her son's name. 🤨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Of all the things to be grateful for, following one’s birthday, Chloen gives praise to her plastic surgeon for her [Latoya Jackson] nose job 👃

Chloen looks older than me and I’m 40 😂 I’m at my best when I’m b!tchy 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He had time to write a tweet while at hospital 🙄 Can these people keep nothing private.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know Kim will be overly dramatic and shouting down her phone with a camera crew around her right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im guessing something to do with his kidneys or could it be from any long term injury/ complications from the plane crash ?

Reactions: 7
Im guessing something to do with his kidneys or could it be from any long term injury/ complications from the plane crash ?
Yeah, he has a lot of health issues. He has osteoperosis and gets blood clots in his arms. He also suffers from PTSD and used to be addicted to pain killers.
Hope he's ok.

In typical Kardashian style he tweeted 'God save me' 14 hours ago

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
They would be the rough family plastering every little thing over Facebook if they didn’t have money.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven't been keeping up but just saw the latest re Travis. If something happens him Kourtney will become a hybrid of Queen Victoria and Miss Havisham, the world's not ready for that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Haven't been keeping up but just saw the latest re Travis. If something happens him Kourtney will become a hybrid of Queen Victoria and Miss Havisham, the world's not ready for that.
Kris will milk the mourning widow for all it's worth. Designers will start the widow line . Kourtney will be on the cover of vogue wearing her widow's weeds. Then herself and Scott will get back together.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kris will milk the mourning widow for all it's worth. Designers will start the widow line . Kourtney will be on the cover of vogue wearing her widow's weeds. Then herself and Scott will get back together.
Let's be real... Kourtney would never get the cover of Vogue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well at least she will have enough black outfits to mourn in since she's now a goth. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know why i instantly imagined he got hurt during sex🤦‍♀️ i really need to chill

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.