The Ingham Family #99 That's A Very Lot Of Agricultural Appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hayley is the one from the Ibis not Chloé. Hayley wanted removing from realinghams video and is talking to Sarah. Chloé is still in the video but has made up with Sarah too. Seems the “grooming” hasn’t stopped. Wonder how much it’s costing them?
Yes I knew it was Scots Ibis who doesn't want to be named and had the napkin momento.

It definitely looks suspicious and highly likely money has been exchanged.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it a bit concerning that Lazy was drinking during the day and way before her babys bedtime? I have a one year old and I drink when he goes to bed, it just doesn't feel right to drink while hes awake.

Reactions: 17
I took a screengrab of this at the time and just rediscovered it.

I always call him a garden gnome because of his ridiculous ill-fitting beanies that stick right up in the air in a way that I've never seen anyone else wear them, and then he goes and sits on an actual toadstool. Made my year.

I mean, really:

Photo 16-04-2020, 18 58 19.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94
I've skimmed through the threads and watched nothing, so apologies if this has already been addressed, but I have one simple question -
If Chris Ingham worked in a hospital, and prides himself on still remembering how it all works, WHY HASN'T HE VOLUNTEERED TO RETURN TO THE NHS TO ASSIST WITH THE COVID 19 CRISIS?
That's it. That's the question.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I've skimmed through the threads and watched nothing, so apologies if this has already been addressed, but I have one simple question -
If Chris Ingham worked in a hospital, and prides himself on still remembering how it all works, WHY HASN'T HE VOLUNTEERED TO RETURN TO THE NHS TO ASSIST WITH THE COVID 19 CRISIS?
That's it. That's the question.
Because he's to busy working hes up till 2am ermmm 3am dont you know ermmm editing vlogs 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it a bit concerning that Lazy was drinking during the day and way before her babys bedtime? I have a one year old and I drink when he goes to bed, it just doesn't feel right to drink while hes awake.
Thought she doesn't drink😂

I always call him a garden gnome because of his ridiculous ill-fitting beanies that stick right up in the air in a way that I've never seen anyone else wear them, and then he goes and sits on an actual toadstool. Made my year.

I mean, really:

View attachment 118071
We aren't a tracksuit family😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I mean, really:

View attachment 118071
Where’s his fishing rod?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi everyone,
Been reading here for years but only just joining in 😊
Had to say that the whole spa scene was so ripped off from ladbaby.
Made me cringe! Was so poorly acted out too!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oi creepy, the government say you can go out for exercise ONCE a day, that means after your walk you should NOT have been going out skating! Oh and look after your dog properly or rehome her to someone who will give her the mental and physical stimulation that ALL dogs need, you utter bell end!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

I mean, really:

View attachment 118071
All he needs is a fishing rod. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.