The Ingham Family #99 That's A Very Lot Of Agricultural Appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"If it wasn't vlogged it didn't happen"

Well you haven't vlogged Prinny being walked for months so she hasn't been walked for months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Actually very tempted to pay the £15 and take question requests from you guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm doing "my thoughts on the vlog", but this needed to be separate.

The t-shirt:

Yesterday, Lazy said it was a 2xl from Shein. She said it looked like a size 10... It fits her, but did look slightly snug, depending on how you like your t-shirts to fit. A quick search, and I found it on the Shein website in the "curve plus" section.

Here's some photos to explain things...

Screenshot_20200427_175249.jpg

Screenshot_20200427_175309.jpg

What's that about being a size 10, lazy? Proof you're a size 20 at least, hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I’ve never posted in here but I love reading your comments. Jeez, they have lost so many views!! Therefore they’re pulling the pregnancy card...

Give it 6months they will be no more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My thoughts:

- More clickbait. Copying Family Fizz.

- Why does Isabelle need to be in the thumbnail?

- Don't really need to hear Lazy talking about her 14 year old daughter's breasts. Not appropriate.

- T-shirt explained in an earlier post.

- Esme's hair looking atrocious.

- Esme left to babysit Jace whilst Lazy films a video for Isabelle's channel. Where's Creepy? Proper absent father, he is.

- Another Amazon package. Bet the delivery drivers absolutely love you lot. Bellends.

- Why the duck did they not take Prinny?!

- Ah, so that's why she got ranty last night. Supposed to be relaxing in the tent with her wine and kopparberg, but spent her time reading Tattle and Twitter instead. How relaxing 😂🍷

- The zoom call thing... Won't that be a little dangerous for the girls. Imagine if a "hater" bought one and then started calling Creepy a pweirdo. Surely that's not safe or beneficial for the children.

- Isla mentioned she has a paper bowl to save pollution. Erm?? 🤨 A normal plate would save pollution. A paper bowl covered in strawberry juice and yogurt will end up on landfill.

- Clearly the parents were sozzled because they didn't end the vlog until the next morning. Creepy looks "a very lot" hungover too.

- Can't wait for the bitchy Q&A session 😉 do you reckon they'll finally address some conspiracy theories? 😂

So the vlog title was made from a 5 second conversation. Definitely running out of content (they ran out of content years ago)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I THINK MY WIFE SEEMS PREGNANT!

Lazy starts the vlog. She hopes we're making the most of the last bit of sunshine. Isabelle runs past Lazy and knocks her arm. She's got a new top on because they're about to film a video but Lazy can't tell us what it is. Lazy has the new top on from yesterday and a pair of shorts she hasn't been able to put on for two years. Jace wants to go in the garden. The dyed water bags are gone.:rolleyes:

Esme has put the fake tattoos on and wants to put one on Jace. Lazy checks he isn't in the pool. She tells Esme they're doing slime on the tuff table today.:rolleyes:

Lazy is going to do some Tik Toks today but first she's filming a video for Isabelle's channel. Isabelle is nervous as usual.:rolleyes:

Esme has distracted Jace whilst Lazy puts a tattoo on Jace.:rolleyes:

Jace eats some pear and Creepy asks why he has a tattoo. He says he should've asked him first.:rolleyes:

Lazy has bought Jace out to the front of the house for a change of scenery. They've emptied to swimming pool and the grass is drenched. There's another Amazon package on the doorstep so Lazy has been shopping again. Lazy has had a headache for three or four days due to squinting in the sun. The girls are in the house preparing for a fashion shoot. They're been gifted more bedding from onlinehomeshopuk and they're going to give a pillow case dress a go. Lazy normally gets her bedding from Asda but they've been gifted and bought some from onlinehomeshopuk and Lazy recommends them.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of the girls doing the fashion show.

Jace has gone for an afternoon nap. Creepy and the girls are about to leave the house. They're leaving Lazy home because she has a very very lot of work to do for Baby and Me. Creepy and the girls are off to the canal. Since lockdown they've only walked around the estate. Hopefully Lazy will be finished and when they get back they will be sending Lazy for a spa afternoon whilst they make dinner.
:rolleyes:

Creepy and the girls set off. No sign of Prinny. The fools could've ordered a lead off Amazon or Pets at Home for home delivery. Such neglect of an pet they claim to love. The girls run through the estate. They walked down to the estate and saw how many people were at the canal not social distancing, then turned back. they've walked to the top part of the estate that they've never been to before (It's still a building site) and now they're tired.:rolleyes:

Back home they're setting up the spa retreat. They can't send Lazy for a proper spa so they have to do a bodge job. Creepy says Prinny only gets excited when the camera gets on. Yes because she knows she's going to get some attention you old fool. They're sending Lazy to the back of the garden into the tent where they've built a retreat area. They've left some Rose Wine and fruit cider. She probably won't drink any of them but she has the option. Esme is getting some snacks. Lazy can lay back with a book or ipad. Prinny chews the sleeping bags and Creepy says it's a spa for Mummy.:rolleyes:

Lazy asks why Creepy makes her so nervous. Lazy pretends to be happy. Creepy says she needs looking after because she's all vulnerable. Lazy has lots of work to do though. 'I shouldn't be drinking Rose if I'm pregnant babe'. Lazy says she's joking and then Creepy says 'if it weren't vlogged it didn't happen'. No one wants those mental scars thanks Creepy.🤮Creepy is off skating for an hour and he tells Lazy to relax. What would've been amazing for Lazy is if Creepy had offered to do the work but it isn't going to happen. Lazy says she will actually get in the tent.:rolleyes:

It feels too quiet for Lazy. She asks if anyone craves alone time and when they've got it they're bored. That's how she feels right now. It's been crazy on Baby and Me. Other items that have been on the store for a while have been selling well. They already sell a lot of what's already on the store when they do a launch. Jace is in bed, the girls are playing and Creepy is out. Lazy advertises her blankets. Lazy loves holidays; whether it's in the Maldives or a tent in the back garden. Comment down below if you remember the first camping holiday they went on.
:rolleyes:

Lazy feels like she should go back to the tent. Jace cries. Lazy got lonely on her own and had to come back in the house. Jace heard Lazy and ran into the kitchen.

People have been asking when the inghams are doing their NHS video. They haven't filmed it yet because they had a few new ideas to raise as much money as possible. Those who follow her on Instagram will know what she's talking about. They've had loads of dares which they will film not tomorrow but the next day. Aside from dares, the Inghams have been asked for birthday messages. It got really busy last time and they had to stop doing them. When you have a new baby it's hard to film the videos. Lots of people were disappointed. Lazy thought they could do zoom video calls to raise money for the NHS. They will be about five minutes each and 100% of the money will be given to the NHS. Lazy asked how much she could charge. A lot of people suggested £5-10. They've decided to go with £15. Not because they want to rip people off. They thought about people deciding how much to donate because some people can only afford £1. However they took the amount of views they get a day. If 1% of the amount of viewers they get a day (of 100,000 for argument's sake) requested a video that would be 1000 phone chats and that's a lot. They don't have the time for that so they will have to set a limit. If you're interested in a call they will be on the store at 5pm on Tuesday but there will be a limited amount available.:rolleyes:

Isla tells us that they slept in the tent with Creepy last night and they loved it so much so they asked if they could do it again and somehow he said yes. Isla shows her snack bowl full of fruit and veg.:rolleyes:

It's the next morning. They didn't end the vlog last night because Lazy was too busy drinking wine, stalking people to find their addresses and ranting on Facebook. They ended the night in the tent and Creepy is cleaning up the tent. Last night was freezing and thank goodness for Creepy's Teen and Me blanket which isn't released yet. They're having a day off camera because they have a lot of work to do. they will be filming a Q&A for tomorrow evening instead of the daily vlog. They have vlogged a little but it will mainly be a Q&A. They have an enormous amount of work to do to the point Creepy wants to have a paddy but he can't because he's a grown up.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

He definitely looks peed off after Prinny jumped up at him
Creepy 2.PNG

Lazy2.PNG
Creepy 1.PNG

Crepy1.PNG
creep.PNG
lazy.PNG
Lazy1.PNG
Creepy2.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Omg not another on the way she cant cope with her such hectic life as it is please dont be or you copying the fizz family why is she on such a high no digs or rants what they upto see another parcel on door step and 15 quid for video call my swear words are going around in my head right now talk about ripping kids off you sad sad person and for the pillow dresses don't even get me started
Not going to watch the vlog and give them a view but when I saw the title I thought of Fizz Fam. Lazy is so lazy that she can't even have an original clickbait.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never posted in here but I love reading your comments. Jeez, they have lost so many views!! Therefore they’re pulling the pregnancy card...

Give it 6months they will be no more 🤣
we have said that the last 3 years.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.