The Ingham Family #99 That's A Very Lot Of Agricultural Appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about Isabelle changing her top in the first few seconds...not sure what else she implies...something about hitting something or removing her left ????
Anyway...we see you, Subtle Seacroft!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So Sarah is trying to convince us she has lost weight cause she got into a shorts that she had not been able to get on in two years. yeah right, we believe that. (did we see Sarahs lover half today???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve got a horrible feeling some money has exchanged hands between them and Chloe.. they are master manipulators and we know how much Chris likes drawing up a contract. Sad to say but I truly believe some more grooming has gone on here, from Sarah and Chris. Chloe seemed very fragile in everything I saw from her. One thing is for sure though, if my suspicions are right. I give it 6 months until she screenshots their recent conversations and puts them on Twitter!

Reactions: 23
I’ve got a horrible feeling some money has exchanged hands between them and Chloe.. they are master manipulators and we know how much Chris likes drawing up a contract. Sad to say but I truly believe some more grooming has gone on here, from Sarah and Chris. Chloe seemed very fragile in everything I saw from her. One thing is for sure though, if my suspicions are right. I give it 6 months until she screenshots their recent conversations and puts them on Twitter!

I hope that hasn't happened, I hope they have just called a truce! Wouldn't put it past Sarah and Chris though to pay her off!

Reactions: 6
How can Chris make out Prinny is walked every day but then they've said since lockdown they've only walked around the estate? That wouldn't be a particularly lengthy/interesting walk for a dog even if they were taking her which I don't believe for a second.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Lazy....your kiddie fans don’t give 2 sh.*ts about your Chinese tat reselling ‘business’.
But great to see you’re getting some much needed rest from being a lazy, incompetent mother and stuffing envelopes.
You really deserve it, hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah they'll have made her sign a Non Disclosure on a Baby&me blanket upgrade from the Ibis napkin 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reading the recap.. Chris only does something nice for sarah when he fucks up. Spa for mummy? What happend at the weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know I was waiting for him to make a point of showing them taking prinny
Yes me too, I honesty just don’t understand why. They could have made a lead out of anything, like an old skipping rope ect though it’s absolute bullshit that they don’t have one for her

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is it just me that finds it strange that chris has to sleep outside in the tent with the girls? I mean they are literally only in their back garden. Isabelle is 15 near enough for christ's sake. They seriously need to loosen the reigns a bit. Those girls are going to have absolutely no clue how to cope in the big world without mummy and daddy. When I was younger my parents would let me and my sister camp out the back at 8 years old on our own providing the back door was left unlocked and we could come and go as we please. Like seriously give those girls some freedom.

Reactions: 36
Nah they'll have made her sign a Non Disclosure on a Baby&me blanket upgrade from the Ibis napkin 😬
Hayley is the one from the Ibis not Chloé. Hayley wanted removing from realinghams video and is talking to Sarah. Chloé is still in the video but has made up with Sarah too. Seems the “grooming” hasn’t stopped. Wonder how much it’s costing them?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Is it just me that finds it strange that chris has to sleep outside in the tent with the girls? I mean they are literally only in their back garden. Isabelle is 15 near enough for christ's sake. They seriously need to loosen the reigns a bit. Those girls are going to have absolutely no clue how to cope in the big world without mummy and daddy. When I was younger my parents would let me and my sister camp out the back at 8 years old on our own providing the back door was left unlocked and we could come and go as we please. Like seriously give those girls some freedom.
God help me but I was thinking being that it was so cramped with the 3 girls sharing that Isabelle probably went in with Creepy when the camera shut off.😖 Probably more so Creepy wasn't there at all probably went to his home the caravan

Reactions: 2

I wouldn’t let me children sleep outside on their own to be honest.

Reactions: 1
So Sarah is trying to convince us she has lost weight cause she got into a shorts that she had not been able to get on in two years. yeah right, we believe that. (did we see Sarahs lover half today???
I think she's looking like she has to be honest. Could be wrong but I'm thinking she's looker slimmer than before.

Reactions: 2
I think shes looking really well lately, in fairness to her.
#bekindalways

Screenshot_20200419-164608_Chrome.jpg

Definitely looking slimmer here too:
Screenshot_20200419-164531_Chrome.jpg

Think you guyz are just troll haterz. Gonna have to call the Popo on you.
Screenshot_20200419-164531_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.