The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been lurking for a few months but honestly her little rant on insta has tipped it for me. I’ve never known such an ignorant women. Not only is Chris’ little skate rail not essential its causing an unnecessary obstruction in the road. I know that cars come speeding round the corners in my estate so what stops people from doing it round there’s? If someone doesn’t know he’s in the road then.... it’s so dangerous. I highly doubt that people watch him :)

Reactions: 42
Been lurking for a few months but honestly her little rant on insta has tipped it for me. I’ve never known such an ignorant women. Not only is Chris’ little skate rail not essential its causing an unnecessary obstruction in the road. I know that cars come speeding round the corners in my estate so what stops people from doing it round there’s? If someone doesn’t know he’s in the road then.... it’s so dangerous. I highly doubt that people watch him :)
Maybe they'll run him over? Then he'll at least have a valid complaint about being hurt or injured :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said on her insta story that it's a "private road". I may be wrong but I'm sure it isn't??

Reactions: 13
She thinks highway only means motorway or something doesn’t she?
Doesn’t realise a highway is just a road.

Reactions: 25
She really doesn't get it does she? He's still blocking the road, plus no one wants to hear the noise. In this time don't the selfish twats think it's common sense not to block any road in case emergency services etc want to get past. Plus skating is not a daily exercise that I remember Boris including in his speech.
4.PNG
3.PNG
2.PNG
1.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said on her insta story that it's a "private road". I may be wrong but I'm sure it isn't??
For once in her life she’s right, it will be a private road because the estate is still being built and it’s not adopted by the council.

So nothing the council could do!

I cannot believe for one minute that the neighbourd enjoy watching creepy on his rail, it would be like watching someone run their nails down a chalk board!

Reactions: 23
Apparently all the neighbours come out and watch Chris skate guys. What like they came out to clap Lazy when she passed her driving test? :unsure:

View attachment 117421
Ah yes! Those neighbours that he was cowering away from on the staircase during Clap For The NHS the other week then last Thursday when he was clearly bricking it going outside in front of them.

5B1FC40B-5ECE-4CD4-9A2B-66D66DE82DBA.jpeg

#chaifam4life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That old man really needs to start brushing his teeth. I think they are past saving though 🤢 for the past 2 months it's been like 50 shades of yellow 🤢 progressively getting worse each day.
They probably watch him in disbelief that a overweight middle aged man who thinks he’s a teenager 😂 is actually skating and his one little skating move that he does over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah yes! Those neighbours that he was cowering away from on the staircase during Clap For The NHS the other week then last Thursday when he was clearly bricking it going outside in front of them.

View attachment 117448

#chaifam4life
Surprised he doesn't entertain them with his tricks while they clap

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny my friend lives on their estate (literally a few doors away) and I know for a fact they have complaints from neighbours over his skating rail in the middle of the road! Sarah’s a big fat bleeping clown! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I used to work near where they live. The street is deceptively nice looking but the main road is scruffy and is in a crappy part of Bradford (tbh all of Bradford is a toilet) they act like they’re better than everyone but they really aren’t.

Reactions: 27
Her rant on insta 😂. She’s just so 🤬 smug and the holier than thou attitude. We all know what your husband is Sarah. And there’s no way I would have let that man stay the night in a tent with my teenage daughter. Just knowing he was with the girls in that tent made me feel 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Funny my friend lives on their estate (literally a few doors away) and I know for a fact they have complaints from neighbours over his skating rail in the middle of the road! Sarah’s a big fat bleeping clown! 😂
I'd love a neighbour or two to join here. Just for thier take on things...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Funny how we don't see any of these awestruck neighbours when he films himself skating in the street. If they were there, he would have definitely have filmed them AND made it the title of the vlog '35 year old gives neighbours a mega treat (EMOTIONAL)'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.