The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are youtubers and they didn’t know what super Saturday was? Are they that wrapped up in their own bubble? Didn’t even the newspapers mention it???

85/15% is interesting and shows the huge mark ups on these merch lines
That implies the Inghams actually read newspapers. Don't think I've ever seen Chris or Sarah sit down with a paper. I wonder if they can still read The Sun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let’s rip off the ifam a bit more shall we....... a video message of 2 mins for between £10-25...are you bleeping kidding me!!!! Stick ya hands in your own pockets minghams family instead of ripping people off ffs. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬😜🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
They have no shame at all. I’m caught between being embarrassed for them and laughing at the cheek of it!

Reactions: 14
They are youtubers and they didn’t know what super Saturday was? Are they that wrapped up in their own bubble? Didn’t even the newspapers mention it???

We all knew how much they ripped ifam off.

Reactions: 6
Apologies if these have already been posted on here.. just seen them on Twitter. Creepy & Katrina!
Haha that dad bod. He was rank even then. I’d get it if he was hot and he’s just changed over the years but what was sarah thinking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Apologies if these have already been posted on here.. just seen them on Twitter. Creepy & Katrina!
They are legendary - never seen those before! It's amazing by those pictures you can tell exactly what their attitude / personality would be like at that time! They do however look like they belong to two distinct different groups 🤷‍♀️

Haha that dad bod. He was rank even then. I’d get it if he was hot and he’s just changed over the years but what was sarah thinking
He has obviously always loved himself... question is why :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
God those pics. I’m guessing 2006-8ish?

If that was my husband and sister I wouldn’t be happy.

Look at creepo, even back in the day he considered himself a pure ride 😂😂😂

Deluded grease bomb.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
MEGA CARNIVAL GARDEN PARTY!

Jace has breakfast, Esme does work and Jace plays with the water/food colouring bags.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in the garden with Prinny to try and convince us she still gets attention. Prinny is wet because Creepy turned the hosepipe on and she jumped in it. She's soaked and stinks like a wet dog (needs a good groom too). The girls are doing their work. Lazy is helping Esme with maths problems (probably not the best idea, the girls will fall even further behind). They've got something cool happening in the garden so Creepy is cleaning it.:rolleyes:

Lazy hopes we're having a good Friday. They've all just eaten the pears. They've had a few dramas with home schooling and there's been a few tears. Probably from Lazy when she couldn't answer the maths questions. Isabelle is upstairs doing writing. The girls are doing their last question and then they're putting the work away. The water bags are still going strong.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is outside with Jace. She has a story from the other day. There were some spiders in the tuff table the other day. She flicked them out and there was one on her foot. She screamed so loud. Isabelle did physics and maths today. The girls went through their summer clothes today.:rolleyes:

Jace plays in the tuff table with Jace. they have put dinosaurs and trees in the water. They will get the slime out later and Creepy moans about the mess. Lazy uses the skate ramp to push cars down with Jace.:rolleyes:

Esme and Isabelle have come up with a good idea; they're going to make potions. The girls make the potions. Not watching the whole thing but Esme has put grass in her perfume because she saw Peppa Pig putting flowers in her perfume. More potions. The spray the potions on each other.:rolleyes:

They just finished lunch and Jace is going to see his surprise in the garden. Lazy has bought his bath toys outside for the paddling pool. Esme helps him get in the pool. Footage of Jace in the paddling pool with Isla.:rolleyes:

Jace is sat in a bucket. Apparently he got in himself. The water is for the girls' water guns. Creepy tells Prinny to get off Jace's paddling pool. What a d-head.:rolleyes:

No way did he get in that bucket himself - how did he not pull it over?
View attachment 116673

It's so hot that Lazy can't see what she's vlogging. It's warm and they're having some time in the garden. Jace will be off for his nap soon. Lazy has got the other paddling pool out for him. They have got some garden toys out of the garage and Lazy is going to set up a carnival/obstacle course for the girls. They will have dinner in the garden today and spend the whole day outside. Lazy shows their NHS charity headbands. She got them off an Instagram page she is friends with. Footage of the girl in the garden. The girls have a water fight.:rolleyes:

The sun is finally staring to set. It's so hot in their garden. The had plans to do obstacle courses and have a carnival in the garden but no one wanted to do it because it was so hot so Lazy sat back down. So many people have messaged Lazy to say they don't get dressed and they stay in the pyjamas all day. Lazy wants to lounge around all day but that wouldn't be good content. Thought they filmed for the memories? They have something fun happening tomorrow. Didn't they say that yesterday, the day before and the day before that?:unsure::rolleyes:

Creepy and Esme are looking at houses in other countries. They do have a house update but will do that later or tomorrow otherwise it will get long and boring. Yes Lazy, we know the house is SSTC again. Esme as been delegated...re...relegated.... Esme is helping Lazy do the tuff table today so they need to decide between slime or a beach scene with shaving foam. Esme shaving foam. Creepy will be fooming… less for him to shave his ginger stubble off with.😁

Jace is awake and Lazy says he was on his back snoring. Esme walked in and woke him up. Jace goes over to the cleaning thing he was sent and Creepy says he's a wizard. Shoutout to the two lovely people who sent him it. Jace has seen the foam and he walks over to it. In the next shot he has some on his chin. The girls play with it and Creepy says it's nasty. Esme wishes girls could use shaving cream because it feels nice and that Lazy needs to try it.:rolleyes:

Sand is emptied onto the tuff table and the girls push toy animals into it. Lazy says they have their safari side with the sand she got ages ago from Home Bargains. They other side is shaving foam side with whales and sharks in it.:rolleyes:

Jace has shaving foam on his hand and Creepy says he needs to move the stools out of the way. Lazy cackles and asks what's going to happen.:rolleyes:

Jace eats a burger. Isabelle could smell a barbeque earlier and she wants one so she was happy when Creepy and Lazy said they were having one. Lazy is having mango chicken. Prinny has taken Jace's burger but he is having some of Lazy's chicken.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of Creepy cleaning the garden.:rolleyes:

View attachment 116680View attachment 116682View attachment 116683

Oh my gosh you guys... Lazy is sat like the biggest sloth going through comments on the vlog because they will be doing a Youtubers for NHS at the weekend. There are some amazing suggestions. There's lots for Chris to not wear his beanie. Someone has suggested making calls to ifam. Just don't give Creepy their numbers, Lazy. Lazy has been asked by a lot of people for video messages. Lazy wants to charge people and secretly keep the money to go towards the new house mortgage or LOL Dolls donate it to the NHS. Lazy isn't sure about it thought because they could end up with 600 messages to film. People have said they could slime Creepy. Lazy thinks they will sell out of the makeup bags tonight but they will be restocking them. Another dare is that Lazy would clean and then Creepy suggests she could go out and skate for an hour. Lazy says 'no way' but it would be hilarious. Creepy says he isn't giving up his hour of skating. Lazy tells us she does clean but never films it. You keep telling yourself that hun, you keep telling yourself that. They will film it on Sunday.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

View attachment 116664View attachment 116667View attachment 116668View attachment 116675View attachment 116677View attachment 116678
Has anyone suggested they donate that days filming dosh to the NHS?? Now ,Lazy ,that`s your ;lesson for today.It`s called Teaching your children to be both selfless and kind!Go on ,I double dare you!!!!

Reactions: 11
My eyesight isn't great. Is he grabbing her boob (like he has done in other pictures with random women) or is his hand just in front of it?

you are right. done some digging. photos on profiles match. what the hell has gone on?
This is just awful. Chloe was the 18 year old who Chris asked to remove her baggy hoodie and send another picture. Also, when she told him that she was suffering terribly with her mental health, he suggested that she come and film him skating to make herself feel better - rather than suggest she ring the Samaritans. She appears very vulnerable and if he is messaging and manipulating her again, that is very disturbing. The Real Inghams have had to take down their last video (which was brilliant and would have spread so much more awarenesss about what Chris had done) because one of the girls did not want her Chris messages included on there. If that was Chloe, then that was a huge 'victory' for Chris. It's truly sickening. She now feels that Tattle is disgusting. What on earth has he been saying to her? I'm just very concerned about her welfare. And if he is messaging her again, how does Sarah feel about him messaging one of his victims again??

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So instead of them donating money to the NHS, they're going to get the deluded ifam too, then claim the glory, "look how much we raised" sounds about right for these two. Now I'd happily pay money for them too answer questions, I'm sure we could all come up with a few, but as they wouldn't answer them, they won't be raising much. I mean £25 for 2 minutes, I'd rather pay £25 straight to the NHS and not subject myself to her screeching and him squirming 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Genuinely cannot believe that instead of donating the Adsense money from one of their videos like everyone else, this scummy selfish cheap family are
asking their young ifam to dig deep once again so Sarah and Chris can claim to have raised money for the NHS!! Cheeky lazy bleeping scumbags.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m in shock that Sarah wants to charge ifam to speak to them and then send that money to the NHS (her back pocket) the point is that the revenue from that vlog goes to the NHS!! Is she that thick......she clearly doesn’t want to lose the money from the vlog otherwise she would have done it when the other you tubers did it. Using money they are given from calls isn’t the point 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Of course they knew about it. Lazy and Creepy (and grooming granny and hi Steve) are surgically attached to their phones. They definitely knew about it. Lazy was probably pissed that she wasn't approached to join in, so is now pretending that it is all her idea (you know, as she does with everything).

Speaking of which - whilst searching Etsy for items for my baby boy, it's amazing how similar (basically identical) some of the products are to Lazy's. The ones she claimed were all her idea.

Reactions: 21
Them weighted blankets are dangerous I work with autistic children we dont recomend them due to when the child goes to bed they move all over the place dont matter if there autistic or not the thing is because there weighted kids tend to slide down and cant get get back up so they suffercate a light weighted one is much better just keep that in mind pork chops I cant copy a section but google it you will see the dangers

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.