The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me started on the people going outside . Perhaps people need to read up on the complications of having this virus. I'll get off my soapbox now
There are droves of people passing my house, so many teenagers meeting up, laughing and joking! My neighbours had a party for their little boy last weekend, different people in and out of there all day for bloody hours. It's making my blood boil! What is wrong with people? When is the seriousness of this disease going to sink in?

lol, you vacated your soapbox and I jumped on it! Phew! I feel better for letting it all out!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
There are droves of people passing my house, so many teenagers meeting up, laughing and joking! My neighbours had a party for their little boy last weekend, different people in and out of there all day for bloody hours. It's making my blood boil! What is wrong with people? When is the seriousness of this disease going to sink in?

lol, you vacated your soapbox and I jumped on it! Phew! I feel better for letting it all out!
Iā€™m not long back from the supermarket, absolutely hate going but needs must. It was awful. So so busy. I will not be heading there on a Saturday anytime soon. I am fearful of anyone coming near me (and lots still do!) Why donā€™t people get it? We will be like this for a few weeks longer because of selfish idiots!

Reactions: 15
"Carnival" in the back garden šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Worra loada fuckin' shite
That garden is nothing more than a plank-fenced compound of piss-patches and dog-shite
The clickbait titles are getting a bit mental

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I just love how they're posting the link like it would be news to lazy that people gossip about them lol. We know lazy reads here and eggs us on. She probably bloody loves the attention

Reactions: 26
On the live Instagram video with ā€˜dumforterā€™ lazy being asked who is her biggest inspiration... after her not being able to say ā€˜the Chinese factoryā€™ she said herself. Laughable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
When did Chris start talking with that ridiculous fake Londoner accent? He sounds absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Creepy yet again describing more tit things as "mega" šŸ™„

- The hair is still in. Esme is going to be bald by the time she goes back to school.

- "the girls are going to freak out" this best be good, Creepy.

- Unblended bronzer is back. She must have been to B&M.

- Boring Isabelle segment.

- Lazy's Vicky Pollard hairstyle has made a return. Lovely.

- Esme's hair looking horrendous.

- Are they seriously pissing about with aerosol cans?

- I remember making my own perfume... When I was 7... Not 14.

- Jace shoving his hands in the water with the sprayed impulse and other toxins in it. Hopefully those hands don't go straight in his mouth at any point. Of course both parents are nowhere to be found yet again.

- Esme, the 10 year old, spraying "water grass" on herself šŸ¤Ø

- Jace seems like a right handful.

- Another new item in the garden.

- Of course Isla has to take over the new toddler size paddling pool.

- Girls playing with water guns whilst Lazy scrolls through Tattle. Hi Hun šŸ˜˜

- More alcohol consumption. Kopparberg galore behind them in the vlog today. But they don't drink, though.

- Another toddler activity.

- Burgers for tea. Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahha

There was no mega carnival thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

When the lockdown began my neighbour started to go out maybe twice a day in her car. She never came back with shopping but figured she was just going for other essentials. Now she goes out at least 4/5 times a day in her car so not for a walk in the local area. Her daughter who is type 1 diabetic regularly turns up with her young daughter. Also just like the Inghamā€™s she lets her 2 dogs in the garden to do their business.

Three sets of neighbours across the road have been out every day this week sitting out the front on their camping chairs within a hairs breadth of each other. Social distancing clearly doesnā€™t apply to them. The thing is they are usually respectable families not typical rule breakers so surprises me a lot.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I skipped though the vlog but looked like they were in the garden all day, where did a carnival come in to it? Looked no different to others days?

Reactions: 12
Why oh why does Isabelle now start to do the stupid voice her parents do to Jace!! Heā€™s going to end up thinking everyone speaks gangsta! Also Esme used to have a lovely smile but I noticed tonight a chip in her front tooth. Also she clearly hasnā€™t washed her hair all this week šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Had to laugh when Sarah said ā€œwe got all the water toys out the garage, and weā€™re having a carnival garden party.ā€ Next appears a new paddling pool for jace and water guns for the girls. They are never at home, yet magically have a garage full of garden summer toys - good job she didnā€™t have to go to home bargains for non essentials. Families on their 4th child should have an abundance of garden toys. Then it cuts to Sarah saying they ended up just having a relaxing afternoon, which translates as ā€œsomething happenedā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
When the lockdown began my neighbour started to go out maybe twice a day in her car. She never came back with shopping but figured she was just going for other essentials. Now she goes out at least 4/5 times a day in her car so not for a walk in the local area. Her daughter who is type 1 diabetic regularly turns up with her young daughter. Also just like the Inghamā€™s she lets her 2 dogs in the garden to do their business.

Three sets of neighbours across the road have been out every day this week sitting out the front on their camping chairs within a hairs breadth of each other. Social distancing clearly doesnā€™t apply to them. The thing is they are usually respectable families not typical rule breakers so surprises me a lot.
How do you know sheā€™s not volunteering or helping vulnerable with shopping etc? I have a friend who signed up for the nhs volunteer thing and she gets a text or call if someone needs help.
Not having a go just saying some people do have a genuine reasons

the having guests round etc obviously is out of order

deeply offended
Would rather be called awful than a pervert

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone else who thinks Sarah knows exactly what Chris does and most likely does it with her blessing? Maybe that's why she's never addressed it, or even seems bothered by it. Maybe it's what keeps her there, oh along with the money, of course. Some couples get off on this sort of thing, so when he says, I'm off skating today, she replies with okay, but you have checked they're legal haven't you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Had to laugh when Sarah said ā€œwe got all the water toys out the garage, and weā€™re having a carnival garden party.ā€ Next appears a new paddling pool for jace and water guns for the girls. They are never at home, yet magically have a garage full of garden summer toys - good job she didnā€™t have to go to home bargains for non essentials. Families on their 4th child should have an abundance of garden toys. Then it cuts to Sarah saying they ended up just having a relaxing afternoon, which translates as ā€œsomething happenedā€
Absolutely nothing for those girls to do age appropriate to them. I love how they are enjoying that table though. Swings,slide, trampoline, skipping ropes all adorn my garden. She easily could have picked up some things on her non essential items shopping trips

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.