The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never noticed the Tom Delonge signature tattoo on his arm before, has he even met him?! 10x sadder if he hasn't! 😂

View attachment 116020

Tom Delonge's signature.

Tom Delonge's Signature's Signature
Better yet is the kid in the picture behind him looking like he’s getting a good run up to take a swing at him with whatever stick is in his hand .. kid is all like Imma smash that tattoo right of you foo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am still confused by the ingham set up and a comment Sarah made the other day hit nail on head.

So in beginning Sarah started the channel to give her something to do after her mum died her words, fair play Sarah ill give you that because you was lovely as was your girls, whether it was an act and now your act has slipped or whether that was you and life's changed you only you know that, but still she did something right it drew in people I'm an adult who works but I still liked to watch as was just so relatable.
When that chanel grew sponsor's came knocking, freebies came Chris gave up work, now I'm believing this was to claim the goodies and try to take limelight away from his at time succussful wife, he felt his wife was getting attention cash handed to her whilst he was not now in charge of being main breadwinner.
Sarah's been manipulated good and proper I'm not talking about the grooming or their behaviour I'm just on about the chanel, he's referred to it alot as his chanel, not ours his, he claims he does editing its all his, his bank cards, he tells her what she can and can't buy, like that new table, she said Chris wasn't happy with her spending, sorry that doesn't sit right with me, I work as does my husband I can buy whatever I like as long as I have money to buy it. If you have thousands as claimed why would he moan about a table to keep his kids entertained, but can happily splash cash on himself with rails. Sorry I know they say we only see 20 mins and we don't know them (, thankfully) but that yourself both have perceived. Sorry Sarah but yoyr husband totally dominates the cash and chanel and you are now backseat driver of a business you once started up and actually grew. He's ruined it as well. Why are you with him. Are you with him as your scared to be by yourself scared you won't have the money you deserve because you will. But instead of seeing logic you've grown into a witch, and someone who's supported your husbands vile behaviour.
You've clearly put on Weight and that's a sign of unhappiness and giving up, is your husband worth that or are you over eatting because people have seen through you all. Either way your chanel you once had that was glowing is now gutter trash riddled with negativity, and disgusting behaviour. Your reputation down pan and little by little people waking up. Chris has really truly destroyed the good you once had.
That is so so true every word you said there is perfect

And £3 for UK shipping, and £15 for international!!
She is just a rip off and whoever buys them from her must be crazy as you can buy exactly the same at a fraction of the cost and free postage

Reactions: 10
A few of the comments on the vlog for the dare suggesting creepy shave his hair or die it pink lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
seeing his t-shirt, imagine him in one of those ones that change colour when you sweat 🤢

hyperglow or something

edit - global hypercolour

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Todays Vlog Summary - so you don't have to watch it (24th April)

Firstly we begin with a clip of creepy hoovering and some lovely footage of his feet...I mean what else does he do...
And todays its creepy starting the vlog off,(nice to have a break from the 'gooooddd morninggg litttleee mannn') and he explains the schoolwork the kids are doing.
Todays its Esme doing fractions with Lazy- no appearance of the coins in a baking tray just yet. Isla is doing fractions.
And then we have a clip of Jace walking about the kitchen and them telling him to get his shoes, and he proceeds to get said shoes. Similar to asking your dog to find their toy.
Apparently Jace looks like Boris Johnson - Sarah disagrees, but 'theres nothing wrong with Boris Johnson' *cough* TORY *cough*
Cut to our usual montage of Jace playing outside and the girls doing work.
Isabelle is up in her room as usual - best place to be with that family.

Now Esme is explaining her desk - that hair still isn't out yet unfortunately. She has some books from the pound shop which are wait for it obviously a pound. And she also has a secret box of sweets with some cream eggs, no doubt one of them is Izzys.
We then turn to Sarah who is complaining about helping with homeschool, looking after Jace and doing cleaning etc (even though Creepy does all the cleaning). Also heres a snippet of Lazy's 'perfect parenting' - Sarah sat helping Isla with fwractionzz (As pronounced by Isla)

Cut to Lazy making some snack found off facebook with pastry and Nutella - Esme has filmed it as a tiktok, hopefully not to the Captain Hook song - and spoiler alert, they are an absolute mess, and look vile. Classic expectation v reality joke here, Lazy absolutely creasing, probably the only form of exercise she gets.
Oh wow here's Izzy making her 5 second appearance.
Cut to Izzy's segment...AND HERE IS THE MENTION OF THE TUFF TABLE!!!!!!! Clearly been told by Sarah to say how good it is, even though she is 14.

Now Sarah is rambling about some pink pens and shipping - daily dose of promoting the Ifam store, which is basically a store full of overpriced tat. Apparently Chris is out skating outside...probably causing the neighbours some more grief by having to look at his greasy face and hair.

Apparently Sarah is gonna call her family, her dad and Nannerrrr (dk what happened to that poor woman do we actually know what went on?).
TUFF TABLE TIMEEEE OMGGGG...no its not.. its another 'activity'- its basically putting coloured water in a bag and sticking it to a window...hardly worth mentioning.
Also here we see more of Sarah's orders....for the TUFF TABLEEE - mentioned for the 35385648th time today.
*insert the typical montage they usually have*

Ew Creepy is back...TUFF TABLE TIMEEEE AGAIN - Today its not pasta...oh no...its not beer either....ITS SNOW. Honestly every time the words tuff table are mentioned, take a shot, you'll be on the floor within about 5 minutes its mentioned that often.
Annndddd another typical montage...we've seen it all before.

Also a mention for the Youtubers for the NHS - have to give them credit for that - they're doing dares/suggestions?? Personally I dare Chris to actually own up to his actions from the past few years and take the consequences...think thats a fun one lmao
Typical montage of Jace and poor prinny (WHO STILL HASN'T BEEN WALKED) and wow they're filming themselves clapping for the NHS - obvs had to get that in the vlog to show what wonderful people they are.

Esme has got some creme eggs in her room - knew it was her who nicked Isabelle's. AND NOW CHRIS IS SNOOPING ABOUT HER ROOM. Alright Creepy thats not doing you any favours with ur reputation.
Esme is now chasing Chris and poor prinny is going wild...probably form being inside for about 6 months. Esme's having a hissyfit because of the creme eggs - im sure you have a tonne more boxes, curtsey of those 60 Easter eggs Sarah bought.

Finally we have another plug of Ifam march - those make up bags AGAIN for ur lip balm, bobble toiletry bag thing for all those pads falling out ur bag. And thats another day from the Minghams x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Lazy if your on here I've just had a burger for my tea 😁 and I've used your line if I want a burger for my tea I'll have a burger for my tea. (To the other half that said you dont usually have burgers)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It always makes me laugh when the Inghams or ifam say that we don’t know them. Honestly, I know more about the Inghams than I do about a lot of my friends, or even family members.

From the top of my head I can say from their vlogs we’ve learned:-

Sarah, Chris, and all their children’s full names and dates of birth.

How Chris and Sarah met.

The date of their wedding.

Their parents and siblings’ names.

Employment history (although Chris’s version of his is questionable).

Every symptom of every illness any of them have had.

Every detail of Sarah’s pregnancy, and we were in the delivery room with her.

We’ve seen every room in every home they’ve lived in since they started vlogging.

They show what they eat every day.

Every item of clothing, and other tat that they buy.

We’ve seen their kids in bed, ill, crying, taking medication and arguing.

Details of every holiday for the past 4 years.

Every present their kids have got for Christmas, birthdays, Easter and Halloween crap.

We’ve seen the whole family in their swimwear.

Details about Isabelle’s periods. Sarah’s abusive relationship. Isabelle’s problems at school. Issues with her real dad.

I even remember Sarah talking about how Esme got behind as she wouldn’t go to the toilet at school.

So, how can they, or anyone else say we don’t know them? I could probably answer their bloody bank security questions! And everything I’ve listed is what they’ve shown or said themselves. Not from haters stalking them!

Feel free to add to the list anyone!
We've seen his mum's nipples (sorry if you're eating, but it is where Chris gets his bitty) 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm falling so behind on Tattle, but just been watching Dougals latest video.

Streets across the entire country are dead because children can't play out. So why the fuckery does a 40-year-old greasy man child think he can play in the street on his roller boots

I really hope a neighbour rang the police
Yes. Him going for a skate is fine if it's like a walk, but playing on his toys isn't. Imagine a kid looking out the window asking Thier mum if they can play out cos "that big kid is"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
what’s that puzzle piece on his chain? does lazy have the other bit assuming they’re one of them jewellery things like the split hearts
The only thing I am aware of that the puzzle piece represents is the awareness ‘ribbon’ for autism 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why haven’t they taken that god awful cheap hair out yet, they really are risking damaging Esme’s hair especially as it will already be brittle from all the tit they were doing to it last week

Reactions: 24
Lazy if your on here I've just had a burger for my tea 😁 and I've used your line if I want a burger for my tea I'll have a burger for my tea. (To the other half that said you dont usually have burgers)
Me too!!! Burgah buddies.

Do you think Sarah realises she can make her own burgahhhh out of the mince she got on the butchery?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine waiting behind a bush with a jet wash and once Malibu Barbi comes.... Whooooosh! Straight in the gob! I'd pay to see that and I'd never stop laughing!
As long as you shout whoo as you whooooosh then I'm in

• Haha
  • Heart
what’s that puzzle piece on his chain? does lazy have the other bit assuming they’re one of them jewellery things like the split hearts
I can imagine Lazy buy them matching puzzle necklaces in Claire's Accessories!!
😄
What with the global hypercolour t-shirt (haven't seen one of those in years!) and the Tom Delonge tattoo. I'm getting serious second hand embarrassment. Even more than usual 🤣

• Haha
Better yet is the kid in the picture behind him looking like he’s getting a good run up to take a swing at him with whatever stick is in his hand .. kid is all like Imma smash that tattoo right of you foo 😂
Go on Jace, knock him out lad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.