The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
33 seconds in. Both Boboo and Esme is doing fraction and the mathgenious is avoiding to look at both of their works. what the heck. Arent you as a mathgenious better than Lazy to help them??

Reactions: 19
I see Thomas has spent another £50 on a crappy teen&me blanket this afternoon. Worrying to say the least!
Thomas most likely gets disability payments and esa. This is tax payers money which should be spent on himself due to extra cost of getting to appointments etc. I’ve said it before this poor person does not understand the concept of money and is being exploited. Which is illegal. Sarah Ingram has no shame., She is not a nice person. How would she feel if her naan was being rippped off. Most likely cry a river because no money left for her. Shameless witch!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Thoughts on the vlog:

- Finally a true video title. You all are the biggest fail the internet has ever seen.

- Speak of title, no grammar lessons I'm guessing?

- I can't wait to see what this "huge monumental fail" is.

- Mr "A Level" maths can't cope with fractions...

- The hair is still there. Still can't deal with seeing it on the vlog. Makes me cringe.

- Shoes for Jace today. Hi Creepy and Lazy! 👋

- Her poor hair.

- 8-9 work books for Esme? 🤨 She's nearly 11! Perhaps after lockdown, maybe ease up on the swimming pool holidays and keep the girls in school. Especially if she's that far behind.

- Apparently Creepy will kill Lazy (we can dream) for walking around with a banana. Sort your tit out, Chris. Your house is a tip. A little bit of banana is the least of your worries.

- Another healthy snack.

- Isabelle clearly been told to justify why she likes the tuff tray activities.

- Who predicted that Nanaaaarr would be mentioned? On the ball 😂

- The state of that grass 🤢

- Can you please brush Isla's hair at least once this week? Many thanks.

- I've got a fantastic idea for you. Well, for Creepy actually. I dare you to own up to what you've done.

- Lazy, you're not "on board" with the NHS videos. Saffron made it up weeks ago and asked specific YouTubers to join in. As if she's going to ask you lot. But, please post proof of you donating. We know what you're like when it comes to "donating".

- Creepy made it out the house this week (he looked very uneasy). Still didn't manage to clap, though. Perhaps he thought they were all clapping for him.

- Going through all of your 11 year olds possessions for a bloody creme egg. And you wonder why your nickname is "Creepy"

- Shouldn't they declare "AD" when advertising the ChineseTatandMe stuff?

Oh... I've just clocked what "the biggest fail" was. Took me till the end of the vlog to realise. It was hardly a huge monumental fail, was it 🤨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I've never noticed the Tom Delonge signature tattoo on his arm before, has he even met him?! 10x sadder if he hasn't! 😂

2434343.png

Tom Delonge's signature.

Tom Delonge's Signature

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I've never noticed the Tom Delonge signature tattoo on his arm before, has he even met him?! 10x sadder if he hasn't! 😂

View attachment 116020

Tom Delonge's signature.

Tom Delonge's Signature's Signature
It looks too perfect in my opinion. No ones signature is 100% the same every time they do it. It must be a photocopy tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wasn't Sarahs activity table going to be what they had in the house this week. Since most people could not go out so much so needed ideas...

Reactions: 2
33 seconds in. Both Boboo and Esme is doing fraction and the mathgenious is avoiding to look at both of their works. what the heck. Arent you as a mathgenious better than Lazy to help them??
A star is what he said a few years ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The fact that lazy let Jason continue to eat the banana after it flopped onto the kitchen floor is vile.

Corona is proven to live on the soles of shoes and we all know that kitchen floor has never seen bleach.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Prinny is getting the most exercise she have had for a month, and am so happy so Creepy shout at her to shut up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thomas most likely gets disability payments and esa. This is tax payers money which should be spent on himself due to extra cost of getting to appointments etc. I’ve said it before this poor person does not understand the concept of money and is being exploited. Which is illegal. Sarah Ingram has no shame., She is not a nice person. How would she feel if her naan was being rippped off. Most likely cry a river because no money left for her. Shameless witch!
Her nana is being ripped off, by Sarah.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm falling so behind on Tattle, but just been watching Dougals latest video.

Streets across the entire country are dead because children can't play out. So why the fuckery does a 40-year-old greasy man child think he can play in the street on his roller boots

I really hope a neighbour rang the police

Reactions: 37
I understand doing creative activities and things that you wouldn’t tend to do, however they are so below their ages... perhaps the potions weren’t, as a cute little activity however the spaghetti tuff tray was ridiculous?
One why would you use that much pasta when you do nothing with it. Two why not put it in a place that Jace, the child who could get the most out of it would be able to access it???
And that response about Prinny walking was completely unnecessary and shows how they’re losing it, to reply to a fan who was showing a concern like that? when they cant really afford to lose anymore fans.
This is all the stuff I did with mine when they were toddlers at home and at messy play and mothers and toddlers ! It’s all new and exciting for the Ingham kids because they have never experienced Sarah doing stuff with them at home which doesn’t involve shoving a camera in their faces or a trip to B&M !

Reactions: 21
It always makes me laugh when the Inghams or ifam say that we don’t know them. Honestly, I know more about the Inghams than I do about a lot of my friends, or even family members.

From the top of my head I can say from their vlogs we’ve learned:-

Sarah, Chris, and all their children’s full names and dates of birth.

How Chris and Sarah met.

The date of their wedding.

Their parents and siblings’ names.

Employment history (although Chris’s version of his is questionable).

Every symptom of every illness any of them have had.

Every detail of Sarah’s pregnancy, and we were in the delivery room with her.

We’ve seen every room in every home they’ve lived in since they started vlogging.

They show what they eat every day.

Every item of clothing, and other tat that they buy.

We’ve seen their kids in bed, ill, crying, taking medication and arguing.

Details of every holiday for the past 4 years.

Every present their kids have got for Christmas, birthdays, Easter and Halloween crap.

We’ve seen the whole family in their swimwear.

Details about Isabelle’s periods. Sarah’s abusive relationship. Isabelle’s problems at school. Issues with her real dad.

I even remember Sarah talking about how Esme got behind as she wouldn’t go to the toilet at school.

So, how can they, or anyone else say we don’t know them? I could probably answer their bloody bank security questions! And everything I’ve listed is what they’ve shown or said themselves. Not from haters stalking them!

Feel free to add to the list anyone!
THEIR ADDRESS

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.