The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn’t the girls just have slept in the tent? Why did creepy have to join in? It makes me uncomfortable that he’s left alone in there with them especially Isabelle.
To be fair they shouldn't leave those girls outside overnight alone.. Not when they put on the Internet for all the ounces to oerve over.. Who probably know their address

Reactions: 13
She had a headache from squinting in the sun.. they're called SUNGLASSES you might want to try them?! Bloody hell how stupid can she be, for a woman that loves shopping so much you'd think she'd have the basics like sunglasses and a sunhat.

Didn’t they all share a teeny tiny pink hat, age 9months I think as it’s ittybittyboobooisla’s and she’s teeeny....when in the Maldives??? So maybe it wasn’t her turn with that or the glasses?

Reactions: 12
Didn’t they all share a teeny tiny pink hat, age 9months I think as it’s ittybittyboobooisla’s and she’s teeeny....when in the Maldives??? So maybe it wasn’t her turn with that or the glasses?
True, if she can't manage to sort herself a hat & sunglasses for the boiling hot Maldives then I suppose theres no chance for in the UK!

Reactions: 12
This makes me so sad. On the off chance either the girls or the parents find these threads - please, go the police. This man is a predator, he has form and he has been investigated before. Whilst no charges were brought against him because he just about got away with what is “legal”, I’m sure they would have a firm word with him about what is appropriate. The legal letters are worthless and mean nothing, you cannot silence grooming and abuse with a letter from a solicitor.

Reactions: 23
100 per cent, we know what kind of person he is and I absolutely think he will do this again. In turn this would stop someone else suffering because of him. Why should he get away with doing these things because he is in his eyes “famous” and can threaten people with legal letters which I accept people would be scared of receiving but 15 is a minor no two ways about it and he would be punished.

Reactions: 17
WTF to the Jace doll, tell me you’re not serious!!!

Reactions: 2
First brother??? Chris has another kid??? This family never fail to astonish me!

Reactions: 3
She had a headache from squinting in the sun.. they're called SUNGLASSES you might want to try them?! Bloody hell how stupid can she be, for a woman that loves shopping so much you'd think she'd have the basics like sunglasses and a sunhat.
Chris spent the whole time squinting around the maldives for the same reason. So weird. Get some, big ones that hide your greasy perv face preferable.

Reactions: 13
To be fair they shouldn't leave those girls outside overnight alone.. Not when they put on the Internet for all the ounces to oerve over.. Who probably know their address
Well creepy does stay up until the early hours ‘editing’ I’m sure he can sit in the kitchen and therefore supervise from a safe distance

Reactions: 11
If a 15 year olds mother know she was receiving messages of a sexual nature from a 34 year old man and didn’t go to the police then she’s just as bad.

obviously that’s if it’s true as I don’t trust Nikki at all

Reactions: 15
If a 15 year olds mother know she was receiving messages of a sexual nature from a 34 year old man and didn’t go to the police then she’s just as bad.

obviously that’s if it’s true as I don’t trust Nikki at all
The teens sent the messages to demi donnelley apparently but doesn't want to go public.

Reactions: 5
She’s off on one on insta
And not only that she has now got all the IFAM who have Twitter to check this tweet and now know her home address! What a complete and utter tool! And use spell check next time Lazy!

Reactions: 22
Apparently all the neighbours come out and watch Chris skate guys. What like they came out to clap Lazy when she passed her driving test?

Reactions: 60
UK charitable donations are fully tax-deductible. ... Some of the tax relief can go to your chosen charity automatically (i.e. 'Gift Aid'). You might be eligible for extra tax relief, which you can claim back by asking HMRC to reduce your tax bill.
This is why they are doing it.

Reactions: 9
She’s off on one on insta
And not only that she has now got all the IFAM who have Twitter to check this tweet and now know her home address! What a complete and utter tool! And use spell check next time Lazy!
She's just bitter because tomorrow's pension day and Nanarrr has ran away with the bank card.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.