The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"we don't wear trousers in leeds" wtf is this guy on haha - he's deranged. Why Sarah didn't leave him - well because she's just as bad as him and doesn't give a shit as long as she gets to do daily B&M hauls

spot the veg

How long do you give it until Chris turns it into an *epic skate park*
Alfie Deyes has a ramp going spare hes not touched...oh wait. that friendship was over when Sarah threatened to leak his bloody address wasn't it... ooops

Reactions: 28
Well it’s about time someone else has noticed instead of all the ‘jealous haters’ Perhaps Sarah’s attempt at controversy for CLICKBAIT will
Come to bite her on the Ass

Reactions: 24
How much do they eat? Sure they only received their £80 'butchery' a couple of weeks ago

Reactions: 17
Check out the ill fitting helmet on esme she falls she gonna crack her head
Chris doing tricks when he had a bad back/sciatica the other day
Love to know what there poor neighbour's think
Why does he only know like the same 2 to tricks
He looks like a 12 year old
The dirty look of the guy was funny
Why plonk the rail in the middle of tbe road people still work real kobs while u sit on ur lazy arses and don't get up til like 1pm
Apologies if this has already been said, haven’t had chance to scroll through the pages I’ve missed, but did anyone hear Esme describe that woeful tuna and cheese dinner as JUICY? Makes me mad.
Its juicey

Reactions: 23
The way he twists his ankles on the stupid rail, it's a wonder he doesn't get sciaticaish tonsillitis in them!!

Reactions: 22
Where in America do you live? I've been to Atlanta on a stop over before going on to mexico

Reactions: 2
That’s not even their street is it? I’d tell him to piss off outside his own house and annoy his wife

that helmet is shocking. Sarah spend £10 less on shit and get your daughter a proper helmet. Not your husband who’s also a helmet

please stay home if you don’t need to go out. From your councils website. Playing on your big boy roller boots doesnt count as NEEDING to go out. You didn’t daily exercise before so you don’t NEED to now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
That’s not even their street is it? I’d tell him to piss off outside his own house and annoy his wife

that helmet is shocking. Sarah spend £10 less on shit and get your daughter a proper helmet. Not your husband who’s also a helmet
That was what I was asking the other day because I didn’t recognize the street. I figured it was because the neighbours hate him so he thought he’d piss of someone else

Reactions: 8
That was what I was asking the other day because I didn’t recognize the street. I figured it was because the neighbours hate him so he thought he’d piss of someone else
I’m sure when we’ve seen their street it looks wider and the houses more spread out. Would love for an ambulance of fire truck to just crush it

Reactions: 10
I’m sure when we’ve seen their street it looks wider and the houses more spread out. Would love for an ambulance of fire truck to just crush it
It definitely wasn’t outside their house because they live on a flat road and The rail
Looked as if it was on a slight hill

Reactions: 9
I'm home just like everyone else, working from home which is hours and I still cook for my family. I look up recipes all over the Internet. Instead of braiding hair for 6 hrs and doing Tik Toks cook a real meal!

Where in America do you live? I've been to Atlanta on a stop over before going on to mexico
I live in NYC (Brooklyn) Don't go to Atlanta! They are opening next week!

Last edited:
Looks like their house is in the distant background, so he's playing skater boy near other neighbours houses instead.

You can make out his heap of shit car too.

Reactions: 10
The Radford's only have 180,000 sub's compared to Inghams 1.3 million, but Radfords are getting more views than the Inghams that must get RIGHT up Sarah's nose Doesn't surprise me if Sarah is kissing their arse.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Apologies if this has already been said, haven’t had chance to scroll through the pages I’ve missed, but did anyone hear Esme describe that woeful tuna and cheese dinner as JUICY? Makes me mad.
made me feel sick. can’t bear tuna. imagine tuna juice

Reactions: 12
Because in his teeny brain he thought it would make him look and sound cool man yo yo yo foo, surprised he didn't suggest a game of knick knocks while he was at it (knocking on doors and running away)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.