The Ingham Family #97 97 threads about you and your dysfunctional family so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Sarah had the cheek to complain about how time consuming it was to make the rainbow for the window. She litcherally has nothing else to do. Moaning about it completely cheapens the sentiment.

Actually, I can believe it, but it still disgusts me!

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I can't believe Sarah had the cheek to complain about how time consuming it was to make the rainbow for the window. She litcherally has nothing else to do. Moaning about it completely cheapens the sentiment.

Actually, I can believe it, but it still disgusts me!
I think it was pretty creepy too, like lots of people's hands clamped up against the window trying to escape from Inghams towerzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is Sarahs brothers YouTube. Considering they are all about ‘family& you’d think she would’ve plugged his channel. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZxeurmTQsVr83PjTnMwbJw
I don’t think Sarah’s brother is allowed to be near schools, the sex offender painting and decorating one anyway 🤣
I think it was pretty creepy too, like lots of people's hands clamped up against the window trying to escape from Inghams towerzzz.
like a hand for of each of his victims currently receiving mental health care from the NHS would’ve been more relevant .. but it’s probably not that a big of a house

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yet another pile of tit vlog from creepy and lazy! Do you really expect us to believe a word that comes out of your mouths!!! Fake accounts, you two are the king and queen of fake accounts. Please donate gifts to charity.... yer right, take down the address that you have on your youtube then, what a pair of connivin,manipulative twats. 😡😡😡😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yet another pile of tit vlog from creepy and lazy! Do you really expect us to believe a word that comes out of your mouths!!! Fake accounts, you two are the king and queen of fake accounts. Please donate gifts to charity.... yer right, take down the address that you have on your youtube then, what a pair of connivin,manipulative twats. 😡😡😡😡🤬
🙌🏼

😆

omg duck off with the fake thank yous and screeching over a gift bratty. as sincere as your parents
She did not look impressed at all ! It’s like all the fake wahoos but her dead bratty sly glare gives her away ! 😐

Which of the attached pics creeps you out more ? Sisters from different misters ?🙄

it’s a joke guys don’t lose your tit ! 😝😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm sure that when every single one of us heard the cringy phrase 'Ifam Appreciation Day', we instantly knew that it meant a day of appreciation of the fans for all the love that they send the Ingham Family's way each day 😣. But both Creepy and Lazy immediately saw it as a day to celebrate.themselves. You'd have to be so very stupid and narcissitic to do that. Oh wait....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Chris's insidious, paedophile voice has now rubbed off on both Sarah and Isabelle it seems.

So. bleeping. Disturbing.

Reactions: 20
First time iv heard her say to donate to charity over sending them gifts. Must have read here...
Yes but she had the cheek to say they can donate to charity in the ingham name if they want.
I have an idea Sarah and Chris WHY DONT YOU DONATE TO CHARITY IN YOUR NAME .FOR ONCE IN YOU LIFE DO SOMETHIG FOR OTHERS.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Saw this made by an ifam and laughed so hard

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What i still dont understand is why they continue to include the bits of Isla being a class A brat? His Royal Ponceness edits this tit in, so i can only imagine what he's keeping out.
Is it just the fact they have no other content of her behaving like a normal child? She is the definition of brat, her reactions to every little thing are so over the top and cringy. They have coached her to what she has become, they must be so proud.
And for such an 'intelligent' child, who is performing so well in school and is amazing at reading and saving the planet. Why did she not get a single book for her birthday?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
What i still dont understand is why they continue to include the bits of Isla being a class A brat? His Royal Ponceness edits this tit in, so i can only imagine what he's keeping out.
Is it just the fact they have no other content of her behaving like a normal child? She is the definition of brat, her reactions to every little thing are so over the top and cringy. They have coached her to what she has become, they must be so proud.
And for such an 'intelligent' child, who is performing so well in school and is amazing at reading and saving the planet. Why did she not get a single book for her birthday?
So intelligent but speaks like a four year old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.