The Ingham Family #97 97 threads about you and your dysfunctional family so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did dont matter hes had loads of meals from when he was few months old she forgets what shes says and does
He had a bloody McDonald’s a 5 months old for crying out loud and then eats tit loads of sugar 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Didn’t someone mention on here on the last thread about how that at least on Katrina's vlog she had rainbows and pictures in her windows... low and behold Lazy crafts by herself and put rainbow in the window.... how many times was it also said on the last thread about telling “fans” to not send gifts and donate to charity...!!!
Lazy... please can you thank us Tattlers on the vlog, as I don’t feel that you are grateful for how much we all inspire you with our contribution... LYSM 😘 It would make my day if you did...!!! Xxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thomas looks to have some form of learning disability and / or autism so the video call request doesn’t really surprise me but I don’t know anything about living arrangements / support etc

Reactions: 7
And the classic Greggs pizza!
I know some think they bait us with what he eats and its to get a reaction and I was convinced myself for a while. But now I really doubt it, I've seen enough evidence of him eating crap and only being truly happy when he had high sugar food in his mouth to believe he now consists of atleast 95% actual sugar cane.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
absolutely saddened by the news that youtuber Steve Cash has taken his own life 😢

sorry, off topic

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can we see Creepy dying his hair next please, I'd love to see what colour he chooses
This is creepys perfect opportunity to stop dying his hair jet black & release his natural colour.
He could ‘dye’ it ginger then click bait the tit out of it “OMG Nightmare - this dye literally won’t wash out”

creepy - you’re welcome 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarah, seeing as you read here daily, I gladly speak for all Tattlers when I say this:

You're a bleep and your husband is a nonce. You're both bleeping vile and your comeuppance will hit you like a train.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Someone said there was another rant from earlier this week? Please kindly send an invidio.us link, I'm ready with popcorn.

Reactions: 4
omg duck off with the fake thank yous and screeching over a gift bratty. as sincere as your parents

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn’t someone mention on here on the last thread about how that at least on Katrina's vlog she had rainbows and pictures in her windows... low and behold Lazy crafts by herself and put rainbow in the window.... how many times was it also said on the last thread about telling “fans” to not send gifts and donate to charity...!!!
Lazy... please can you thank us Tattlers on the vlog, as I don’t feel that you are grateful for how much we all inspire you with our contribution... LYSM 😘 It would make my day if you did...!!! Xxxxxxxx
Yes it was me that mentioned it!! Honestly thought the same thing when I watched the vlog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I take it she don't mind sugar in foods but she minds salt, skips or garlic bread for baby, skips or Greg's pizza for baby, skips or copious amounts of sugary dolmio for a baby. The only time Jason's not whining is when he's food going into his mouth
He’s been like that from the start. They use food to shut him up rather than interact with him. He wanted to go in the hot tub at a lodge when he was very little and she gave him an appallingly large hunk of chocolate cake. He’s gonna be huge and raging

Reactions: 24
I know it seems harmless as it’s just tissue paper, but who knows what chemicals are in that dye. I don’t think I’d want my kids dipping their heads in it.

For once I think Sarah is telling the truth about having kept all the letters from the ifam. I bet she has them all and reads them weekly. She’s not gonna throw away hundreds of letters telling her how brilliant and inspirational she is!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Let's all dare Lazy to shut her P.O. Box. Bet you won't you love getting all the gifts. You donate them to charity yourself. Like does Isla really need another Polly Pocket set? How much clothes does one baby need? Take all that junk and donate it to a children's hospital, orphanage, shelter. Never would you ever. I bet your P..o box is listed under your comment section. Take it off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know it seems harmless as it’s just tissue paper, but who knows what chemicals are in that dye. I don’t think I’d want my kids dipping their heads in it.

For once I think Sarah is telling the truth about having kept all the letters from the ifam. I bet she has them all and reads them weekly. She’s not gonna throw away hundreds of letters telling her how brilliant and inspirational she is!
If those kids' only chance as getting a partial hair wash is dipping it in tissue paper water every now and then... I'm rooting for them!

Wtf. "atleast they have birth to 4 beautiful children"

What's that got to do with the conversation. Desperate ifam.

Also, 4 beautiful children is debatable. Beauty runs much deeper than skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I watched tonight’s vlog and by the time I got onto tattle I couldn’t recall the exciting content I’d just watched. God help them making memories they are damaging my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So at what point did her teenage daughter dye her hair??? Isabelle got help with getting water into the bowl and also someone ripped up the paper, she sat with the hair in the water and then went up to dry her hair, while Sarah ripped up her own paper put it water and put hot water over, Then decided to put her hair down in front of her in the water, not understanding that the heat would get strait to her head. It was I I I, no Isabelle did.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Isabelle sounded exactly like Chris when she had Jace on her lap and was talking to him 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.