The Ingham Family #97 97 threads about you and your dysfunctional family so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting to see if he can actually get any "Just Fer Tw*ts" at the moment - our Tesco is sold out of all kinds of hair dye. Only spray pink and so on available.

What's the female potato ranting about today?
I've got images of him hanging upside down by his legs from Esmes gymnastics pole with his head in a bucket of black tissue paper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Anyone catch Sarah say “you can’t have skips Jace they are full of salt!”
🤔 like 99.9% of his diet already then?!
Yes she did dont matter hes had loads of meals from when he was few months old she forgets what shes says and does

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh woooww I'm amazed. Sarah thinks it's "absolutely insane" that someone would set up a fake account to cause trouble? LOL.

I have a theory...it's gonna sound crazy but just run with me for a minute: the terrible skiing accident of 2017 that left Sarah broken, also affected her short term memory which resets every night and she is unable to retain anything new. Think Lucy from 50 First Dates. Anyway, that is why Sarah seems completely unaware of all these allegations against the family. That is also why Jace didn't get his night feedings....Chris didn't want to explain to Sarah multiples times in the night that they'd had another child. So it was really Chris' fault. The reason they go on so many holidays is because Sarah can't retain long term memory so Chris feels bad for her so they just re-live it again and again (Disney, Forest Holidays etc.)
The above is pure sarcasm.

Something doesn't sound right about the whole Laura story. Who is the fake Laura and how would they know that the real Laura spent hundreds of pounds on the minghams? And why were they pretending to be Laura? And what kind of dumbshit would spend that kind of money on the minghams? I have so many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes she did dont matter hes had loads of meals from when he was few months old she forgets what shes says and does
I take it she don't mind sugar in foods but she minds salt, skips or garlic bread for baby, skips or Greg's pizza for baby, skips or copious amounts of sugary dolmio for a baby. The only time Jason's not whining is when he's food going into his mouth

Reactions: 23
Does it not occur to them that someone sick minded out there might do something awful to the toys they send Jace? Yet they hand them straight to him! It’s just surely risky. Anyone agree?

Reactions: 36
Does it not occur to them that someone sick minded out there might do something awful to the toys they send Jace? Yet they hand them straight to him! It’s just surely risky. Anyone agree?
Here here

Reactions: 9
Ooh...a YouTuber called James English has done an interview with Stephen Sayers... wasn't he the gangster Dad from the North East whose Daughter was trolled by one of the Inghams? Over something about her tragic miscarriage?

Disgraceful.

Another great move by Ingham, Inc, that was.

I wonder if Sarah will address that in one of her 'adressing the conspirasphere' rants?

Come on Sarah. Think of the engagement. The views. The MONEY!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Ooh...a YouTuber called James English has done an interview with Stephen Sayers... wasn't he the gangster Dad from the North East whose Daughter was trolled by one of the Inghams? Over something about her tragic miscarriage?

Disgraceful.

Another great move by Ingham, Inc, that was.

I wonder if Sarah will address that in one of her 'adressing the conspirasphere' rants?

Come on Sarah. Think of the engagement. The views. The MONEY!!!
Yes it was his daughter that got trolled. It was by Katrina, under minghams instructions of course. Yes that was great move. Absolute idiots. Thats the thing with they idiots they haven't a brain cell between them and have no idea who theyre trolling as they found out on that occasion.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Just going back a few days to Bratellas birthday, and I know I shouldn't compare a child to a woman but, today is Victoria Beckham birthday and usually she'll show on IG stories all the cards, pile of presents and flowers that David and the kids have got her. Now I know she probably got some this year, or maybe not under the current crisis, all she showed was a hand made card by Harper, a pinny and 2 bottles of washing up liquid as presents. Thought it was very sensitive to what is going on and showing not materialistic things to brag about.
Incidentally, Bratella and Harper are the same age, Harpers speech, writing and demeanour looks more mature than Bratty and her sisters put together.

Reactions: 49
just watched Lazy’s rant from yesterday and how a woman who stayed with her husband after he tried to cheat on her with a 16 year old child can be so up her own arse I will never ever know. The woman needs to get off her high horse and realise what a pathetic wally she looks to everyone else. Your husband is a literal paedophile I think you’ve got more problems than someone causing a bit of a fuss in the comments of your tit vlog

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
LETTING MY TEEN DAUGHTER DYE MY HAIR!!

Lazy starts the vlog with Isla and Jace, who has toothpaste all over him. The weather is going to change after today so they need to make the most of the outdoors. Lazy shows the outfits Isla and Jace wearing.:rolleyes:

It's not yet 10am and you can tell it's going to be a hot day. Lazy has an old top on because her and Isabelle think they're going to dye their hair with the tissue paper. It should wash out. Isla doesn't want to wash her hair yet.:rolleyes:

Creepy says Isabelle is trying purple hair. Lazy is adding a lot of tissue paper to try and make it darker. Sarah is having pink hair. The kettle has broke. Creepy and Lazy argue how long they've had it but they should know because they splashed out and bought everything brand new when they moved, including coats legend has it that the old ones still in the hallway of the old house.😂

Jace opens the washing machine. She says he likes his slippers. Jace cries because he wants his water and Lazy tells him to be patient. Then Lazy gives him some fruit smoothie biscuits.:rolleyes:He can't have skips because they have too much salt. :unsure:

The water has gone a berry red colour. They're tying Isabelle's hair into pigtails. Lazy puts Isabelle's hair in the dye and moves her arm.

Isla and Esme are outside painting sponges.

Isabelle's hair hasn't taken to the dye. Lazy didn't think it would go but now they're trying blue.

Isabelle is upstairs drying her hair and it's time for Lazy to dye her hair pink. She doesn't want to dye her hair but she'd being made to. She's only dyeing a tiny bit of her ends.:rolleyes:

Isabelle's hair has been dyed. Lazy has her hair in the dye and the water is steaming her face.

Lazy has dried her hair and it's dyed pink. Lazy isn't a bright colour person. Some of her friends have purple or green hair but Lazy prefers a neutral brown.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is holding Jace as usual. They're waiting for Lazy to open a package; which is for Lazy to play in. Whilst Lazy and Creepy are setting up the package Isabelle is going to have an ice lolly on a hot summer day. Summer? :unsure:Private school education is really paying off... not.

Jace picks up the sponges the girls painted. Creepy moans because the girls cut up all his sponges.:rolleyes:

Lazy pours water into Jaces tuff tray. Creepy moaned at Lazy for spending more money. Lazy has ordered slime, jelly snow and other stuff. Oh and she's also ordered some train models which are good for sorting and teaching colours. Jace plays with the tray.

When Lazy was a child she would've played with the tuff tray for so long but Jace is Creepy's son and back to playing with the broom.:rolleyes:

Esme is waiting because she wants to put her orbeez in. They can't do it whilst Jace is there because it would be bad if he ate one.

Jace is having a nap and it's time to put the orbeez in the tray.

Lazy has spent an hour and a half packing ifam orders. They have received a lot of emails asking where orders are. Post is much slower than normal in some areas and there was a big delay on notebooks and they've had 140 notebooks to sign and ship off in the last couple of days. Their turnaround is 2-3 days. The orders are either already at the post office or ready to be packaged up and sent to the post office. They're trying to keep on top of everything. Creepy is outside on his skates and the girls are watching Toy Story 4. Jace is having his nap.:rolleyes:

Lazy is going to do some crafting on her own. She wants to make a rainbow out of their handprints. Lazy thought it would be a quick afternoon project but she's been sat an hour and a half and has only managed to do hers, Esme's and Isla's handprints. Lazy thinks she will be there all night.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Creepy is nearly crying because hahahahahaha She's making him cut out his own hands hahahahahahaha. Ahahaha. The kitchen needs sorting and Creepy says he was going to sort it out but Lazy told him to cut out the hand prints. He says it's not that Lazy asked him to cut the hands out but that she asked him to do three piles of it. Do you know how long it takes to cut out your own fingers? Lazy says she does know how long it takes and Creepy tells her to get him a violin.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace looks cute today. Jace, Esme and Prinny play in the garden

Timelapse of Lazy putting the rainbow in the window.

Lazy says they just finished with dinner. Jace wants his new cars. Apparently he got hold of the box and went broom broom.:rolleyes:

Over the last few months Lazy has felt she can't say thank you for gifts they receive, especially when they're gifts for no reason. Not so much small businesses but when the ifam send them. People have been putting comments saying they're bragging and are encouraging people to send them gifts. It's not because of that, it's that Lazy was bought up with manners. She's about to say thank you for gifts they've received. Whilst they appreciate the though of the gifts, please don't send them gifts. Donate to a charity on their behalf instead.:rolleyes:

Lazy didn't see a not in the package but someone has sent Jace some DVDs, an outfit and books. They received a my first years animal puzzle. Lazy has found a note in the box and thanks them. They got some gifts for Isla. One is a JoJo bow making kit, a wizard cup with Isla's photo on it and a Polly Pocket set. Lazy is about to go and do some online shopping on small businesses. They have saved so much money this month, mainly from not eating out. Lazy thought she would put the money to good use and spend it on small businesses. She will share a few on the vlog tomorrow.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Jace strapped to the chair again. He's not even eating, they've just stuck him there because they're busy in the garden.. The replias of him are probably looked after better.
lazy 4.PNG

lazy.PNG
Creepy 2.PNG
Creepy.PNG
lazy 2.PNG
lazy 3.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ooooh just saw she had a rant yesterday - that’s two in a week! THANK YOU LAZY! 🤣🤣 I’m howling.

Lockdown is getting to her now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree Isabelle looked like she had been crying and I think at the start of the vlog Lazy looked like she had been too.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.