The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what happened and which vlog please? I’d love to see the greedy bitch in action!!

Reactions: 4
why on earth does Sarah have to say “well done Isla, it’s good to share.” To her now 8 year old??? that’s what I say to my 2 year old son

Reactions: 43
Never thought I'd see the day when that slimy sweaty out-of-breath effort in knock-off twatidas trackies was compared to Jared Leto. Willing to say he's never had a bottle of Gucci aftershave in his life and wouldn't know what to do with it. And he doesn't have Jared's eyes either. And can't sing. Urgh. He really is minging. How can she?

Reactions: 19
Why does she call members of staff "workers" it drives me mad. Also I'm sure Isla will one day watch back on her 8th birthday vlog and question why her mum was going on about Easter eggs. It didn't need to be included.

Reactions: 27
OMG just had a thought! Sarah’s rant she states “you should have seen how many Easter eggs were in the warehouse! There were hundreds!”

now I KNOW she’s bullshitting because not only do shops not allow customers in the warehouse, but ESPECIALLY not during a pandemic ffs!!!! So which warehouse is she fucking on about ?

Reactions: 43
If she said she saw inside the warehouse that's ridiculous. We have lanyards/badges or hi viz and nobody gets to simply look around.

Reactions: 14
I think he's referring to Dave's cover of Jared Leto's "Hurricane".

Reactions: 6
WTF! Why the hell has creepy Chris got his hand on Esme’s chest??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Funny how they had the chocolate fountain, then the pinata, 60 eggs worth of chocolate and all the treats were out of the Easter eggs

Reactions: 31
Yeah, also if you look at the thumbnail from last year, it looks like each of the girls ended uo with between 10-15 eggs each! Now they have Jace, she probably purchased an extra 15 so its 'fair'.

SARAH YOU ARE GREEDY. I LOVE HOW SHW SAYS ITS 'HILLARIOUS EVERYONE THINKS I GOT THESE FOR US'... Yes because you basically bought 60 eggs last year. Its not that hard to believe...

'If i want 60 easter eggs for me kids Ill get 60 easter eggs for me kids'

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Given how much she's gone on about these eggs, she better only have a handful of them for those children else you will be eating those words Sarah!

Reactions: 19
Given how much she's gone on about these eggs, she better only have a handful of them for those children else you will be eating those words Sarah!
She probably won't put them all out on display, and the gullable ifam will believe her version of events rather than her being deceiving. Also looking at thumbnails of Easters past her saying her kids aren't greedy is a fantasy thought, the amount of eggs they always get is nothing but pure greed and materialistic showing off.

Reactions: 24
Correct me if I’m wrong, but that ‘statement’ was issued fairly recently by what turned out to be a fan, in a bizarre plan to put the whole thing to bed, and is not an official one.

To my knowledge, the only time they’ve EVER mentioned the ‘situation’ was in their statement in the first couple of days, where they went as far as they could without libelling Jess and saying outright that she was a liar.

Also, great to see people remembering Dave - he is my favourite after Creepy and Andrew Stone off Pineapple Dance. Wonder how his new music is coming on?

Reactions: 23
Why is Isabelle always carrying Jace?
Why is she wearing those awful wet look trousers?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.