The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she hasn't bother with her nana since she can't con her in to buying things least she will actually have some but sarah given she elderly shouldn't u ring her or facetime her or drop stuff off for her or is Katrina doing this
Do either of them actually get on with their skblings or talk to them
She does realise she can still drop things on her nanarrrs doorstep as she's vulnerable, right? You can do that Sarah ya know. The old gal still needs essentials. Holy crap... Its Monday!! You would have taken her out to spend her money you sly old dog pension pincher!! Now I realise why you had a day off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi Inghams, here's an idea for a good vlog. Why don't you play Never Ever Have I. Just imagine what fun that would be. Put a post on Instagram and ask for questions. Go on, I dare you. Imagine the views. Would your greedy little hands be able to resist all those views.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was the least I could do as a tribute for a man suffering so bravely through the imaginary illness โ€œohgodmyback-ticaโ€, acknowledge his looks as my username ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
i love how it says member under your name ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshots? Or a rundown please lol
Hes not been skating He won't risk a+e for a skating injury but will go to the gp about his fake back problems hmmm
Jane has prinny (he misses her)
He won't complain about taking the girls to the park
His back has been better the meds are working and doing wonders

Reactions: 5
Why do all Jaceโ€™s clothes look like compression stockings on him?! Tight enough to cut his whole circulation off!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I was trying to find his new post on insta.. until I finally realised oh the creep has posted another bleeping weird pic of himself grinding upon his door ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why do all Jaceโ€™s clothes look like compression stockings on him?! Tight enough to cut his whole circulation off!!
Coz she thinks he is teeny tiny still no doubt none of his clothes fit him correctly

Reactions: 6
I've just seen him say

Never again will I complain about taking girls to the "Park"

Given that he now has his second son to take to the "park" and that he put "Park" makes me wonder if this an admission ๐Ÿ˜‚ all da girlz he took to film him at da skate park ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 21
7F13311A-43FC-4BA1-AFB7-8DF72E9C2ED0.jpeg
A8781E3B-B0FC-4C54-B6C6-A7E04603A6B4.png

Can somebody please explain to me what the duck that thing is??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ (taken from tonightโ€™s vlog)๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Have they even done a quote thing on Instagram thanking our NHS or any of our key workers that are on the frontline. As everyone I know has done a similar thing. Cause all I have seen is lazy trying to sell her tat๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Have they even done a quote thing on Instagram thanking our NHS or any of our key workers that are on the frontline. As everyone I know has done a similar thing. Cause all I have seen is lazy trying to sell her tat๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Of course they haven't. All they've done is scare the.young children watching to death about the virus. Lazy told the Ifam on Instagram that it was a killer virus whom no-one was safe from and Creepy told everyone in a vlog how terrified he was of going outside, even just outside his house. Most of those watching children will have parents who have tried their best to play the virus down and not scare them - and then it was all ruined by these two selfish, unthinking dickheads. I've not seen any other YouTuber scare their fans about the virus but, of course, these two have.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
No vlog tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚so what did they do today that they didn't flim
Maybe theyโ€™ve flown to Florida ๐Ÿ˜‚

duck me chris. We know you learnt a new big word ignorant from the dictionary. You donโ€™t have to use it in every sentence mate

View attachment 104864View attachment 104865

Can somebody please explain to me what the duck that thing is??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ (taken from tonightโ€™s vlog)๐Ÿ˜ญ
Wonder whatโ€™s on his necklace. A little love heart that opens with a picture of Sarah in it ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If they were the very lot educated not ignorants successful business owners they purport to be, this could be their comeback opportunity! They have a licheruurally captive audience. They could have well planned activities, craft projects, age appropriate learning and as said earlier a concerted effort to celebrate and be charitable to organizations such as the NHS or community groups to support those in isolation/shielding. It could be engaging, interactive and do good! Announce that they wonโ€™t be peddling non essential merch, take a real lead in entertaining educating and sharing good deeds. Thatโ€™s what surely any successful business owner would be doing today? Listening to your comments, take the feedback acknowledging the shift in mood compassionately and delivering something valuable daily.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.