The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he is using the the amitriptyline for pain or depression reasons šŸ¤” just a thought that crossed my mind as I use it for pain reasons but I believe in a higher dose its an anti depressant

Reactions: 17
I didnā€™t know they owned a winch until I seen Sarah had made it up to the top floor of the house šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and god forgive me for saying this about a child but Iā€™m sorry Isla annoys the living duck out of me! Sheā€™s bossy, attention seeking and spoiled and teeth that you could eat an apple through a letterbox with. And sheā€™s ainā€™t no Shirley Temple is she from what I seen of her tap dancing tonight šŸ™„ Between private education for 2 kids that are seriously another level dim and dancing lessons how much money are those twats wasting each month.
Omg that made me lmfao šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A fresh supply? He's speaking like he's knocking at the drug cartels door

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if he is using the the amitriptyline for pain or depression reasons šŸ¤” just a thought that crossed my mind as I use it for pain reasons but I believe in a higher dose its an anti depressant
Hence why I said antidepressants in my 'evening address' to them. Feel like I'm addressing them from 10 Downing Street :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well remember lazy did say sheā€™s trying to keep her husband alive by keeping him off social media when the messages came out. I think they both have mega depression issues..he uses a doctor for his medication but uses it as an excuse of back pain...yet sheā€™s been cheated on, got pregnant, carried on as nothing has happened but to me itā€™s clear to see she is severely depressed especially after having a baby and using food as a means to cope as she has nothing else in life..donā€™t get me wrong I DO NOT feel sorry for her one bit but sheā€™s apparently only human..surely thatā€™s got to take a toll on you and having to make up some tit to film each day, no day off, no friends, nothing to do other than go shopping or on holiday, no date nights, nothing..sorry guys but you canā€™t even predict how you can and if you will pay bills each month...sod that Iā€™d rather not everyone see what a tit show you are living and go back to normality!

Reactions: 34
I didn't watch the vlog, but they really pretended the schools were reopening? How incredibly cruel. They probably felt a wave of relief, then it was taken away. I should be shocked, but these are terrible parents so šŸ¤·
She told the girls that she had a text message saying school was opening. She was cackling away about it, even laughing saying Esme was crying about going back. Maybe I have an awful sense of humour to not find it remotely funny as i have seen it happen on other social media...but I really donā€™t understand why you would do this to children, they are so confused and overwhelmed already. Isla is only 7, she needs cuddles and reassurance at this time, not pranks from her mum.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why would you even open them pick and mix ok the supplier may be fine and weā€™ll but I certainly wouldnā€™t eat them or accept anything from IFAM as you never know!! Silly fat duck sheā€™s asking for it
I mean she said she wouldn't even order a takeaway ATM. Free sweets, no problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She told the girls that she had a text message saying school was opening. She was cackling away about it, even laughing saying Esme was crying about going back. Maybe I have an awful sense of humour to not find it remotely funny as i have seen it happen on other social media...but I really donā€™t understand why you would do this to children, they are so confused and overwhelmed already. Isla is only 7, she needs cuddles and reassurance at this time, not pranks from her mum.
That's awful. Poor girls.

Reactions: 3
So that support the family group showed frozen 2 tonight. (Not sure how) but, isn't this illegal? I know a school can show if it's for curriculum. But they need a licence for "movie nights" (correct me if I'm wrong) would this not be the same?
[Edit] They showed it on Watch Party, if that makes a difference. I'm too old to know what that is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I take the same meds as old creepy then, is the amitryptaline a new script then because he should be taking that regular for it to help. Not just ringing the Dr as and when. All I can say is I can't sleep without it so he's going to struggle to stay awake for his night time shenanigans šŸ˜‚
Isn't amtriplyline a anti depressant tho i took it before and was like a zombie for days

Whats the bet they didn't clap for the nhs again earlier on

Reactions: 4
I'm sure he said after the hospital it was just a strain not sciatica
itā€™s probably a new strain of Sciatica, terribly debilitating and common only to middle age ponces

Heā€™s most likely suffering from ā€œoverdramaticaā€ the even more debilitating form of sciatica

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
i hate boomerangs. set 8 behaviour

so these are the drugs he got
Some Naproxen and amitrypt
I take the same meds as old creepy then, is the amitryptaline a new script then because he should be taking that regular for it to help. Not just ringing the Dr as and when. All I can say is I can't sleep without it so he's going to struggle to stay awake for his night time shenanigans šŸ˜‚
it is extremely sedating even in small doses. You also should not drink when taking it. To be fair it is prescribed for pain from inflamed nerve pain. However Dr Creepy would know what to say to get what he wants. It is highly addictive though. Which is not an issue if you really need it. This fits in with some of your suggestions he is addicted to prescribed drugs

Well remember lazy did say sheā€™s trying to keep her husband alive by keeping him off social media when the messages came out. I think they both have mega depression issues..he uses a doctor for his medication but uses it as an excuse of back pain...yet sheā€™s been cheated on, got pregnant, carried on as nothing has happened but to me itā€™s clear to see she is severely depressed especially after having a baby and using food as a means to cope as she has nothing else in life..donā€™t get me wrong I DO NOT feel sorry for her one bit but sheā€™s apparently only human..surely thatā€™s got to take a toll on you and having to make up some tit to film each day, no day off, no friends, nothing to do other than go shopping or on holiday, no date nights, nothing..sorry guys but you canā€™t even predict how you can and if you will pay bills each month...sod that Iā€™d rather not everyone see what a tit show you are living and go back to normality!
Who in gods name would want a date night with Creepy (or Lazy for that matter)? Imagine them staring lovingly with dewy big eye small eye twinkling. Apologies Iā€™ve just thrown up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's been widely reported that anti inflammatories worsen coronavirus. Experts say there's no evidence of it though so this just proves Chris believes everything he reads online :rolleyes: He should fact check before saying things on the vlog
Baring in mind the stupid bastard filmed a vlog about denying his dirty little messages, heā€™s not the smartest man on earth.

Reactions: 12
What a utter twit he needs help for his addiction and stop filming Jace hurting himself

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This made me laugh out loud šŸ˜‚
I didnā€™t know they owned a winch until I seen Sarah had made it up to the top floor of the house šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and god forgive me for saying this about a child but Iā€™m sorry Isla annoys the living duck out of me! Sheā€™s bossy, attention seeking and spoiled and teeth that you could eat an apple through a letterbox with. And sheā€™s ainā€™t no Shirley Temple is she from what I seen of her tap dancing tonight šŸ™„ Between private education for 2 kids that are seriously another level dim and dancing lessons how much money are those twats wasting each month.
Does she have oedema maybe ? They are the fattest toes Iā€™ve ever seen šŸ˜®
What the hell is wrong with her toes !! View attachment 103114

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.